Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The closer a country is to the equator, the more primitive it is.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
In South America, we have Ecuador, Colombia, Venezuela, and the northern states of Brazil. Central Africa is completely undeveloped. In Asia, we have Malaysia, Indonesia, and Papua New Guinea. All of these countries' people are dark skinned, short, low iq, and their countries are rife with corruption and poverty.

The further you get from the equator, the more developed a country becomes. In South America, Argentinians are whiter and taller. In Africa, most of the economies are in the north. The southern territories of Africa have the most white influence. And south of Asia, you have Australia and New Zealand. In Northern Asia, Korea, China, and Japan are some of the largest economies in the world. Koreans tend to be taller, whiter, and have higher iq's.

When you're close to the equator, you don't need to do much to survive. Just pick some fruit off the trees. As a result, your body only adapts minimally. Whereas when you're further away, the climate becomes more extreme (desert and snow), and only the strongest will survive. These societies will create inventions in order to make life easier.

Discuss.

The further you get from the equator, the more developed a country becomes.

Never thought of it this way, especially with the examples you referenced. So basically be as close to equator as possible, at least that way it’s lifefuel for incels since it’s not as advanced.

Never thought of it this way, especially with the examples you referenced. So basically be as close to equator as possible, at least that way it’s lifefuel for incels since it’s not as advanced.
If you want to primitive max, sure. But you'll probably die, as your immune system is not adapted to their environment.

Nahh, it's actually the opposite. Pick some fruit is a right wing bs meme. Hunting, gathering and planting low calory roots , that grow in the climate, takes actually much more manpower than conventional preindustrial farming and hindered development as all human ressources were constantly bound and no division of labor with specialized professionals emerged, who could invent new technologies in the long run. There is a reason why they are literally in the stone age.

Last edited:
legit, less incentive to struggle if there's no cold weather. jfl my country is RIGHT on the equator

but some equatorial economies have been picking up steam recently

legit, less incentive to struggle if there's no cold weather. jfl my country is RIGHT on the equator

but some equatorial economies have been picking up steam recently
Where do you live?

Nahh, it's actually the opposite. Pick some fruit is a right wing bs meme. Hunting, gathering and planting low calory roots that grow in the climate take actually much more manpower than european large scale farming and hindered development as all human ressources were bound. There is a reason why they are literally in the stone age.
Fair enough. What I really meant is that it takes less iq and innovation. Obviously, primitive societies require alot of physical labor.

Nahh, it's actually the opposite. Pick some fruit is a right wing bs meme. Hunting, gathering and planting low calory roots that grow in the climate take actually much more manpower than european large scale farming and hindered development as all human ressources were bound. There is a reason why they are literally in the stone age.
It’s actually a concept first stated by a Ancient Greek philosopher, I forget which one. Basically, the warmer the climate the easier it was to live so no one invented anything. As they say, the mother of all inventions is necessity.

Nahh, it's actually the opposite. Pick some fruit is a right wing bs meme. Hunting, gathering and planting low calory roots , that grow in the climate, takes actually much more manpower than conventional preindustrial farming and hindered development as all human ressources were constantly bound and no division of labor with specialized professionals emerged, who could invent new technologies in the long run, emerged. There is a reason why they are literally in the stone age.
I’m glad to see common sense hasn’t been disposed of by some people

It’s actually a concept first stated by a Ancient Greek philosopher, I forget which one. Basically, the warmer the climate the easier it was to live so no one invented anything. As they say, the mother of all inventions is necessity.
Ye, it's wrong. Europe didn't set off before the end of the ice age.

Illogical too, because if this basic premise was true development would have stopped after invention of crop farming elsewhere as well. Humans will make work and life easier wherever possible and will use the newly found time to engage in new tasks to do so again in other areas.

Stoneage wasn't better or more innovative elsewhere, no matter the climate. They all had bows, spears, stone tools, instruments, carvings. The precondition for more (farming) is in the jungle simply not possible without modern means.

Another sidenote: don't forgett wild fruit has nothing to do with our todays domesticated species. Wild bananas are tiny for example.

Last edited:
1550806622200 = fake news

It's the heat, hot weather makes people stupid AF.

Tis true, there are statistically more car accidents in the summer.

This happened in CHina

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

This happened in CHina

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
I was talking more about road rage, not accidental accidents

Oh I thought u meant it mainly caused more driving errors
No, I was referring to what Life Wasted and Cuyen said. Since people are more angry, they're going to be more aggressive in their driving, resulting in more accidents

What about EE and some regions in Russia? Undeveloped decaying states

They are exceptions. Like the poverty that exists in middle America.

A species that struggles ADVANCES

My region is almost always hot so crime rate is pretty high and people are aggressive

Go Meet up with knajjd since you guys are turkeycels.
Knajjd is afraid of getting height mogged, and Cuyen is afraid of getting face mogged. :feelshmm:

true, read about the "resource curse" concept too

I don't know how people even manage to live near the equator. My city is 20 something degrees away from it and I already find it too hot and tropical here. In the equator there aren't even seasons, it's hot and humid through the whole year basically.

But you theory is correct I think, I learned it in my first year of college before dropping it, but the teacher went out of his way to say such theories are "outdated", without rebutting them in any way.

the teacher went out of his way to say such theories are "outdated", without rebutting them in any way.
Classic ethnic cope. Apparently "masculinity" is outdated too.

The closest thing you'll get to africa tier in EE is Moldova and parts of Ukraine, literal meme states ruined by war and communism to this day (Moldova, still a communist puppet shithole.). The rest of EE is relatively developed and very peaceful with very little crime. People have this misconception that EE is africa tier, but it's not. It's just always compared to western Europe which is insanely wealthy and developed. Eastern Europe has grown massively in the last 25-30 years and it's going to continue to grow and eventually catch up to western Europe.

For example all eastern EU member states have very high HDI (first world.) Russia also has very high HDI and is by no means poor. It's far more developed than any countries/areas near the equator OP mentioned. Eastern EU states are light years ahead of shitholes in south/central America, Africa, middle east etc. and the gap is only going to grow as time goes on.

As for OP's post. When summer comes, I become cranky and more aggressive. Also lower inhib. We have fairly hot summers, but also cold and snowy winters. The little crime there is in my country mostly happens during summer.

Last edited:
Shouldn't Ekimos like @Eskimocel then be 160+ IQ, 7 foot, 300 pound gigachads then since they lived in the harshed, coldest climate according to your theory.

Shouldn't Ekimos like @Eskimocel then be 160+ IQ, 7 foot, 300 pound gigachads then since they lived in the harshed, coldest climate according to your theory.
Eskimos are the only gigachads of the earth. It just so happens I have access to internet from my igloo.

but nah tbh eskimos arent too good looking.

Malaysia/indonesia isnt really primitive and malaysians arent dark skinned and their country is pretty developed and indonesia is the 16th largest economy set to be the fourth in a few decades.
How though? If you live in a wasteland you have more incentive to struggle.