Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The cock carrousel strikes again

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Just a free and empowered woman who doesn't want to be attached yet

"You like chaos honey" "you're just not mature enough" :soy:

Just act autistic bro.

Lmao why are women like this rewarded by simps

So that’s the trick , Never be nice and considerate

Just act autistic bro.
A lot of autisics are fake self diagnosed emotional foidlike attention cravers. Then again true autistics are basically retarded so I think it's a lose lose situation anyway unless you're an autistic chad who's obsessions are super manly like some team sports or something.

A lot of autisics are fake self diagnosed emotional foidlike attention cravers. Then again true autistics are basically retarded so I think it's a lose lose situation anyway unless you're an autistic chad who's obsessions are super manly like some team sports or something.
I was kidding. Autistics tend to not be super nice and considerate (generally)

I was kidding. Autistics tend to not be super nice and considerate (generally)
yeah it got what you were saying. i was just adding that it's over for emotional incels larping as spergs too.

Confession: I'm a useless slut

Just be nice to women bro!

Foids confuse dating with hooking up, news at 11. Attractive men dont necessarily make meaningful relationships, theyre just good for a quick buzz and excitement. Being nice and considerate is actually a requirement for having a relationship, its an antithrill though, so no wonder that little children in the bodies of adult women cant deal with that in a mature way, attention span isnt big enough.

Basically if you get a woman you have to not validate her with compliments, too much attention etc. A whole load of bullshit games.

108 bluepillers "we need advice!" :soy:

"work on yourself" = have a few more dicks in you before you settle.