Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The comments on this video make me want to take my own life

Braincels_boyo

Braincels_boyo

Spoopy
-

It's over. All women think about is hot guys and as an incel, no woman will ever find you attractive while this 17 year-old has adult and teen pussy literally getting wet to find his instagram.

Women are not thirsty for hot guys, no! If an ugly guy saved a child, he would be called a pedophile.

This kid has had a better life than an incel after studymaxxing and getting a career while he can just model and end his career at 22, as a millionaire.

I think I am taking a break from the internet, seeing this shit just pushes my into a deep hole of hopelessness and worthlessness.

Not one woman ever called me cute and EVERY SINGLE COMMENT IS ABOUT HIS LOOKS.

AHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHH

9544D518 E8DF 4D4E BEDB D3FF4B80ABAB

But "looks don't matter" am I right?:lul: It's "what's inside that counts":lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I can't rate male looks for shit, is that what a chad looks like wtf?

I can't rate male looks for shit, is that what a chad looks like wtf?
Looks high-tier normie wirh nice guy halo to me.

Tfw chad gets 100 times the thirst he gets.

Incels get no thirst, just hate.

It's over

This is nothing. Foids don't understand concepts of self-sacrifice and honor so the only way they know how to compliment is via looks.

This is nothing. Foids don't understand concepts of self-sacrifice and honor so the only way they know how to compliment is via looks.
I bet there is some curry curing cancer right now and chads save a kid like most people would and he gets called the hot hero of the century, pathetic

I bet there is some curry curing cancer right now and chads save a kid like most people would and he gets called the hot hero of the century, pathetic

The kid isn't a Chad, he's just good looking enough that women have something to compliment. If the curry cancer researcher had *any* physical characteristic worth complimenting, women say some shit like, "cures cancer AND has great hair!" Their brains are really that primitive.

women say some shit like, "cures cancer AND has great hair!"
christ this is so fucking true. just read any article.

Don't let the fact of being an incel stop you from smiling.

remember meeks