[Blackpill] The "compensating for something" meme is one of history's biggest copes

wandercamp

wandercamp

Major
-
Powerful, rich, influential men usually have massive dicks. Genetics is a package deal. The same genetics that give you the face, height, frame, and intelligence to succeed in life will also give you a big wonker.

Just lol if you think "napoleon complex" is real. I posted the other day about "Six the musical", which is a feminist empowerment circlejerk which tries to rewrite history by implying that the 6 women that got fucked by Henry 8th were actually INDEPENDANT WOMYN

Anne of Cleves was one of the wives who only got into the palace because of a potrait that essentially catfished the king. Throughout the musical, they imply that Henry 8th had a small dick and was bad in bed

JUST LOL. Kings and royalty, the powerful, all have gigantic wangs. There is no compensation for inceldome. Chad rules EVERYTHING

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Yes i'm usually inferior to Chad in every possible way excpet iq

Monk of Failure

Monk of Failure

Svet je kurva
-
I'm subhuman, so every non subhuman is superior to me.

W

wide_eyed_optimism_

Recruit
-
who cares abut iq, its, i believe, pretty established that personality doesnt matter in life

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
"compensating" = RRREEEE someone i dont like is doing something i dont want them to