Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The "compensating for something" meme is one of history's biggest copes

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Powerful, rich, influential men usually have massive dicks. Genetics is a package deal. The same genetics that give you the face, height, frame, and intelligence to succeed in life will also give you a big wonker.

Just lol if you think "napoleon complex" is real. I posted the other day about "Six the musical", which is a feminist empowerment circlejerk which tries to rewrite history by implying that the 6 women that got fucked by Henry 8th were actually INDEPENDANT WOMYN

Anne of Cleves was one of the wives who only got into the palace because of a potrait that essentially catfished the king. Throughout the musical, they imply that Henry 8th had a small dick and was bad in bed

JUST LOL. Kings and royalty, the powerful, all have gigantic wangs. There is no compensation for inceldome. Chad rules EVERYTHING

Yes i'm usually inferior to Chad in every possible way excpet iq

I'm subhuman, so every non subhuman is superior to me.

who cares abut iq, its, i believe, pretty established that personality doesnt matter in life

"compensating" = RRREEEE someone i dont like is doing something i dont want them to