Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The computer I type on here is Windows XP! Emasculating screensaver too.

Joker_Heist

Joker_Heist

Banned
-
My younger sister took the family laptop to go live up North with my Aunt while studying. I said to my english Mom how am I to access the Internet? Since the base's community center and library are closed down, due to covid-19 regulations.

She tells me there is a computer in the loft my Dad left behind, a friend gave it back to him after borrowing it for his 8 year old daughter.

It's Microsoft Windows XP and had this as desktop wallpaper.

Could this being any more emasculating?

Last edited:
lol what the fuck, you should change it to a picture of st blackops2cel

lol what the fuck, you should change it to a picture of st blackops2cel

A picture of who? "st blackops2cel" Is that some sort of typo?

I've changed the desktop setting picture to Windows XP with the green hilltop.

A picture of who? "st blackops2cel" Is that some sort of typo?

I've changed the desktop setting picture to Windows XP with the green hilltop.

change it to this

What the fuck?

Poor guy being born looking like that, is he a user here? I don't want to say anything as I can't talk.

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 is a very old PS3 and Xbox one title from Christmas holiday 2013. That promotional t-shirt looks crisp and new, like the type bundled with the special collector's edition so must be an old pic, I know and remember playing it at a friend's house back then.

Actually based for using win XP

Thanks. It's a faster operating system than the asus laptop's Windows 7 I lost possession of. Some icons don't work, but you can still browse Internet

Last edited:
I thought support for everything under 10 was dropped?

I thought support for everything under 10 was dropped?

If you mean Windows Updates and official support you are correct. But you can still install, partition c-drives, use and secure old Windows operating systems like XP. The continent and banking system of India still uses Windows XP for its ATM machines and business computers.

The airforce base near me still uses Windows Vista, 7 and 8 on non-essential computers. They still use compaq, IBM and CRT monitors hardware from the late 1990s in their base security gate check point.

Last edited:
XP is based I wish I could still use it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back