Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The concept of depression is cucked

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
You are blaming yourself because soyciety tells you to based on the actions of the sect out of your control.

Also scapegoats it on brain chemistry when the reality is that your life is terrible.

Also scapegoats it on brain chemistry when the reality is that your life is terrible.
This part is definitely true, also I hate how all levels of depression are treated like they are the same. On top of that people act like there is a "treatment" for depression, when in reality the only treatment is to make your life not shitty any more.

This part is definitely true, also I hate how all levels of depression are treated like they are the same. On top of that people act like there is a "treatment" for depression, when in reality the only treatment is to make your life not shitty any more.
:waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat:

It's not cucked to say you're depressed if you blame the reason on other people.

Depression is another gaslight used by society to blamed the disadvantaged for someone else's problems by "fixing yourself sweaty! :soy:"

I see your point

Depression is for foids

I used to be depressed and used many many kind of pills. But at the end they didn't help.

There is a brain imbalance, indeed. It would be low IQ to say the contrary.
But it's not the kind of imbalance that pills are gonna fix, if you are too far gone no pill can do anything of you.
Because your mind is hardwired to receiving negative feedbacks from so many years. No pill can fix hardcoded conditionning, only years of positive feedbacks can counterbalance it.

Depression is real but not for women,women literally deserve being depressed ıf they are alone,not loved or isolated.All she has to do is put on some fake-up and sit in a popular bar cafe for one hours till some confident average looking normie offers to fuck her.

Nothing makes my blood boil more than a white bitch on social media with a caked on makeup profile pic in professional model lighting saying that she has "depression and anxiety".