Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The concept of falling in love is a female thing. Extrapolating it to males is harmful bluepilled narrative.

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
Honestly it doesn't take a lot to figure this out, yet most normies have no idea. It just takes listening to a woman talk about how she feels when she's in love (not settling down with a beta, legit in love, usually with a chad obvs) to realize males feel nothing of the sort. At first I thought it was just me because I'm so cynical due to the blackpill and my life of constant suffering, but tbf I've also never heard a male speak in such terms about love.

Let me explain. Women talk like when they're in love with a man, he's all they can think about and it can really hurt if he doesn't reciprocate or doesn't pay attention to them. They often talk about trying not to develop those feelings towards someone bc they know it'll make them very vulnerable, but they also feel very good when they do. Society has always extrapolated this to males but tbh I don't think we can feel the same way about women. Our equivalent would be getting a oneitis, which, not only isn't the same thing, but is primarily an incel thing, a subconscious reaction to being starved of attention, and ideally should never happen to a man. In fact if it does it gives away the fact that you're unsuccessful and will hurt your chances with the girl (to the limited extent to which stuff like that matters, as it's mostly about looks obvs). Believe me chads don't obsess over any woman.

Disagree, there are some crazy thirsty betas in love with women who dont even know they exist.

Disagree, it’s other way around

Believe me chads don't obsess over any woman.
exactly chad , is so busy being all woman all over him , giving hi all attention , and obsession . so at an early age he realize that love is a meme and actually he do not need to work on anything but just receive the female love

Like having oneitis i think

Like having oneitis i think
its not exactly the same i'd say

chad doesnt get oneitis, because it is a symptom of being desperate which is, rather than male nature, something that should never happen to a man in ideal conditions. stacies however fall in love with chads all the time

also, you wouldn't let your oneitis screw up your life as foids let chads do, some men are simps and they're really pathetic, but nowhere near as obsessed as a foid can get with a chad she's attached to

The world is a playground for women

Wrong you have it backwards. Women like the idea of being loved, garnering attention, and the way it makes them feel. They only fall in love with the way someone makes them feel. That's why when the opportunity presents itself to jump to someone better they do and everything prior is completely invalidated. Any memories, feelings, etc.

They always have guys in the backburner just in case things go south. Why would someone who's romantic and in love with someone need this?

Men are more romantic and it's not just because of scarcity mindset. Scarcity mindset makes it easier for us to be infatuated and fall in love with someone in some cases without even talking to them with certain members on this forum oneitis. Even if our lot was better many of us would still fall in love it just wouldn't be as easy.

Wrong you have it backwards. Women like the idea of being loved, garnering attention, and the way it makes them feel. They only fall in love with the way someone makes them feel. That's why when the opportunity presents itself to jump to someone better they do and everything prior is completely invalidated. Any memories, feelings, etc.

They always have guys in the backburner just in case things go south. Why would someone who's romantic and in love with someone need this?

Men are more romantic and it's not just because of scarcity mindset. Scarcity mindset makes it easier for us to be infatuated and fall in love with someone in some cases without even talking to them with certain members on this forum oneitis. Even if our lot was better many of us would still fall in love it just wouldn't be as easy.
high iq ngl you're probably right

society runs on lies and deception from females - thats all you need to know

Maybe if your talking about chads who have tons of women to choose from but the average guy is capably of genuine love unlike women.

chad doesnt have any scarcity, its a sub7 male phenomenom.

Disagree, it’s other way around
agree

i really do feel speechless/heart-in-mouth when i see my oneitis

but women only see chad as "sex" and beta as "money". they dont know love.