Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The concept of mental illness is cucked

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
When someone say they have mental problems its pretty funny. Like the very essence of who you are is how you conduct yourself in the world, how you relate to others, etc, admiting you have mental problems is pretty much saying youre inferior. Its like "i cant be a complete human being. I cannot exist in the world properly. Im going to fail at basic things everyone can manage to do". Is there anything more pathetic than that? "I cant help it being a fuck up, so im telling you in advance. Dont trust me. Dont have high expectations about me".
What a fucking joke. Saying you have mental problems is validating society by saying that youre trying your best but cant manage being normal, instead of questioning the ideas of normiehood upheld by society

Also I don't get why you were banned tbh. These topics are actually high IQ in a weird way

Why did he get banned?

He was spamming pretty crazy this weekend. But he’s also on acid so, I hope he doesn’t go too crazy not being able to post

I actually enjoy spam now and then. But even @Ritalincel and @BrettyBoy didn't make thread after thread. No, they posted in other people's threads. If anything they were a service to the forum by bumping threads that would otherwise not get exposure. This? At least half of the threads on Off Topic the other day were made by @Inline-g. Gotta be drugs that makes him do it.

definitely was, dude was making threads about maps of his mind and shit

He was thinking WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY outside the box

people usually complain on how many threads i make but this guy takes it to another level
I’m not even close to posting as many threads as him

Mental illnesses are a thing don't lie to yourselves. But they are a bit overplayed by society to shame ugly men.

Free my nigga!

I miss you mate

So what do you suggest? Hold retards to the same standards as normal healthy individuals?

Real mental illness is ALWAYS connected to a physical or circumstantial issue.
View attachment 202507

Also I don't get why you were banned tbh. These topics are actually high IQ in a weird way
Giga IQ quote. I've always said that normal people are fucked in the head. We're only suffering because we're actually sane.

I know, I was just using that term to refer to the people he was talking about.

well did you see the quote in the second post of this thread?

Ngl every thread I was reading by @Inline-g was top notch entertaining although I understand why he got banned. Whatever drugs he was taking that must have been some crazy shit

Haha you're banned lol