Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"The Consequences of No Physical Attraction"

F

FuckShitPiss

Banned
-
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/magnetic-partners/201608/the-consequences-no-physical-attraction

- Poor Sex Life
- Affairs
- NITPICKING (sounds like the typical Redpiller's relationships, doesn't it?)
- Distance
- LACK OF RESPECT (again, sounds like the typical Redpiller's relationships)
- Lack of affection

Like I been saying for years, women frequently settle in the looks department when seeking marriage/commitment.  Just in case you ever end up in a relationship with a girl, I STRONGLY suggest reading the article.  They list several signs of a settler. If your girlfriend displays any of those signs, DUMP HER IMMEDIATELY!

Belongs in other forums

ban psychology from this forum

>50% of marriages divorce
>80% of divorces initiated by women

Pretty obvious women are settling

nausea said:
ban psychology from this forum

Even if they're agreeing with us?

incelman said:
Belongs in other forums

Not really. Most incels are too ugly for genuine sexual attraction, but that doesn't mean some settling post-wall whore won't be "attracted" to them in the future. I'm saying, don't fall for it. Better to stay single and celibate than get into that kind of relationship.

FuckShitPiss said:
Even if they're agreeing with us?

Not really. Most incels are too ugly for genuine sexual attraction, but that doesn't mean some settling post-wall whore won't be "attracted" to them in the future. I'm saying, don't fall for it. Better to stay single and celibate than get into that kind of relationship.

No incels here will ever betabux. That shit will be dead by 2020

incelman said:
No incels here will ever betabux. That shit will be dead by 2020

I hope you're right. That would be great.

Just want all you brainlets to know that the study of sexual attraction is a subset of psychology. The blackpill is psychology

Mahlo said:
Just want all you brainlets to know that the study of sexual attraction is a subset of psychology. The blackpill is psychology

Mahlo said:

BOOM! Rekt :).