Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The constant spam about "JBs" here is annoying

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
I don't know why this type of foid worshipping is tolerated here.

Every day there are new threads about "JBs" and "lolis" here just because few members here have this obsession. Whenever someone says something he gets accused of supposedly "preferring 30 year old roasties" which is ridiculous.

It's degenerate and it has nothing to do with incels and blackpill.

JFL at the idiots who think young teenage girls are somehow "pure" or that they would ever like them.

It's one thing to make fun out of hypocritical and weird Western age of consent laws and treating everyone under 18 as a "child", but this weird cult is just as degenerate.

Personally I don't find JBs attractive at all. I mean, it depends how young, but women under 16 are usually not developed yet and look awkward and gangly. You have to be fucked up to find that attractive.

Last edited:
i agree but the "slavs are ethnic truecel albino curries" is also annoying

Last edited:
i agree but the "slavs are ethnic truecel albino curries" is also annoying

This is relevant to inceldom and it wasn't brought up before. I only recently made few threads about it.

Meanwhile you have threads about JBs and lolis everyday even though it has zero relation to incels.

It would be like if I made threads about liking tall women or something every day.

I don't know why this type of foid worshipping is tolerated here.

Every day there are new threads about "JBs" and "lolis" here just because few members here have this obsession. Whenever someone says something he gets accused of supposedly "preferring 30 year old roasties" which is ridiculous.

It's degenerate and it has nothing to do with incels and blackpill.

JFL at the idiots who think young teenage girls are somehow "pure" or that they would ever like them.

It's one thing to make fun out of hypocritical and weird Western age of consent laws and treating everyone under 18 as a "child", but this weird cult is just as degenerate.

Personally I also don't find JBs attractive at all. I mean, it depends how young, but women under 16 are usually not developed yet and look awkward and gangly. You have to be fucked up to find that attractive.

Man this post is so fucking cucked. Could be written from western wymn.With speech like this you are absolutely pro feminism

Dont like termin "jailbait", because it can mean girls under 18 who look older, and I dont like that, I like teen girls to look like teen girls. Or 18+ to look like teen girls. That amalgamation if feminine curves and childish lightness is appealing, but most important thing is neotenic face

This bugs me too. Liking lolis and JB is and always will be degenerate, doesn't matter how kawaii she is or how much makeup the kid puts on. I don't think those ppl actually interact with teens, they only see them irl/on screen, trust me once they open their mouths you know they're kids.

Man this post is so fucking cucked. Could be written from western wymn.With speech like this you are absolutely pro feminism

So complaining about worshipping of women is feminist now?

Personally I also don't find JBs attractive at all. I mean, it depends how young, but women under 16 are usually not developed yet and look awkward and gangly. You have to be fucked up to find that attractive
Low t "leftist" whitecels are fucking weird Tbh. They're usually the ones with such copes

I'm more attracted to a good looking 40 years old milf Stacy than an teen becky Tbh

This bugs me too. Liking lolis and JB is and always will be degenerate, doesn't matter how kawaii she is or how much makeup the kid puts on. I don't think those ppl actually interact with teens, they only see them irl/on screen, trust me once they open their mouths you know they're kids.

They made some sort of myth here that men supposedly find them attractive but this isn't true. Only a tiny minority does. The reason why men used to marry women that young in the past is because they had to. They weren't attracted to them and often had mistresses who were older.

The chads who can fuck any women they like in the West don't obsess about JBs and stick to women in the early 20s who are actually attractive. I never heard chad or chadlite friends being obsessed about young teenage girls.

Its their .co gimmick bro.

So complaining about worshipping of women is feminist now?
Its one of the main points of feminism that older wymon >30 are attractive and shit like that. Only young virgin can be attractive. That was so for thousand of years. Its simple evolution. We dont worshipp wymon we whorshipp untpuched virgin hottie..

It's just another unrealistic cope here. I agree it can be annoying though.

This is relevant to inceldom and it wasn't brought up before. I only recently made few threads about it.

Meanwhile you have threads about JBs and lolis everyday even though it has zero relation to incels.

It would be like if I made threads about liking tall women or something every day.
Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2
:lul:
quit ur autistic obsession with proving slavs are ethnics, they are not.

Its one of the main points of feminism that older wymon >30 are attractive and shit like that. Only young virgin can be attractive. That was so for thousand of years. Its simple evolution. We dont worshipp wymon we whorshipp untpuched virgin hottie..

So if you don't like JBs you immediately like women older than 30? How about women in between, you know 20-25 when the actual peek of female attractiveness is (if they live healthy)?

Also LOL at calling them "young virgins". They're not virgins, they already lost their virginity when they were 14 (average age when women lose their virginity in the West).

There are some jbs with developed bodies and anime-like young faces (in that case, I see their appeal). But in most cases they look like little boys. It leaves me thinking that some users here are extremely low t and have gay tendencies because of it. Pic rel, foid who was worshipped here today:
20190916 111329

This "delicious jb" looks like a little boy.

Last edited:
i have nothing against them from a moral point of view.
but it's also true that it's a form of worshipping and for some unknown reason isn't punished.

So if you don't like JBs you immediately like women older than 30? How about women in between, you know 20-25 when the actual peek of female attractiveness is (if they live healthy)?

Also LOL at calling them "young virgins". They're not virgins, they already lost their virginity when they were 14 (average age when women lose their virginity in the West).

20-25 but loocking like 40 and fucked tons of bbc.

There are some jbs with developed bodies and anime-like young faces (in that case, I see their appeal). But in most cases they look like little boys. It leaves me thinking that some users here are either extremely low t and have gay tendencies because of it. Pic rel, foid who was worshipped here today:
View attachment 149655
This enters pedo territory. Who posted that shit? Probably an IT infiltrator IMO.

At least they're much less roasted at 14.

There are some jbs with developed bodies and anime-like young faces (in that case, I see their appeal). But in most cases they look like little boys. It leaves me thinking that some users here are extremely low t and have gay tendencies because of it. Pic rel, foid who was worshipped here today:
View attachment 149655
That's pedo. The JB appreciators here are ephebo"philes" or hebephiles. The former is 100% normal and only abnormal because of our cucked society. The latter is closer to fetish territory though. That doesn't mean they behave like pure girls should and that they don't like Chad, but they have obviously had less dicks inside of them

But that's because of their unhealthy lifestyle. Women who live healthy look the best at 20-25.
Yes its true but I dont where you live. Here in western europe 90% of wymon are unhealthy druggies. And even then we cant get laid.

At least they're much less roasted at 14.

It doesn't change the fact that they're simply not yet attractive at that age. I'm simply not attracted to them, even if they would be virgins, I don't give a shit. It's too young for me.

If a female is not a virgin it's pretty much irrelevant what the number is anyway unless you're looking for marriage which is cucked in the first place.

That's pedo. The JB appreciators here are ephebo"philes" or hebephiles. The former is 100% normal and only abnormal because of our cucked society. The latter is closer to fetish territory though. That doesn't mean they behave like pure girls should and that they don't like Chad, but they have obviously had less dicks inside of them
The girl in that picture was 13 when it was taken. Hebephiles are attracted to girls between 11-14 years old, right?

It doesn't change the fact that they're simply not yet attractive at that age. I'm simply not attracted to them, even if they would be virgins, I don't give a shit. It's too young for me.
That's your opinion, other men are allowed to like what they want.
If a female is not a virgin it's pretty much irrelevant what the number is anyway unless you're looking for marriage which is cucked in the first place.
I'd still pick a jb rostie over a 25 year old rostie.

There are definetely some closet pedophiles here that are obsessed due to never experiencing affection from young females when they were the same age. If you have to argue whether or not a 14 or 15 year old is a child, youre one of the pedos that just give us bad optics.

The girl in that picture was 13 when it was taken. Hebephiles are attracted to girls between 11-14 years old, right?
Looks younger so my bad. 11 is pedotier imo and 12 is on the border. For 13-14 depends on how fast the foid developed but mentally they're immature enough that it's questionable usually. But they're more pure dick in hole wise, source Chris Hansen

Oh and disclaimer: I don't actually believe anything I said in this post

Females are the transcendence of the male. From the sperm once it leaves the man and then implants the egg. She's the bearer of his future offspring. It's no surprise there's worship of them.

There's a distinction between pedophilia and interest in young teens going through maturation. There's scientific evidence to suggest pedophilia is a natural occurrence in a small percentage of most apes. But this would not be acceptable in our society due to the extended period of time it takes to develop. We aren't in fear of dying at young age.

Lolicels here venerate JB teens because they've lost hope in reproduction with any female. They would rather create an idealistic version of sweet young teens then face reality.

You like what you like and that's that. If you like ssbw's go for it.

That's just your opinion. Other men are allowed to like what they want.

Ok, but why should I read about what kind of women other men like day after day after day? Imagine if I posted here that for example I only like tall women, a new thread about it every single fucking day. And then go on about how great tall women are and that ugly small femorloids aren't interesting to me.

Ok, but why should I read about what kind of women other men like day after day after day? Imagine if I posted here that for example I only like tall women every single fucking day. And then go on about how great tall women are and that ugly small femorloids aren't interesting to me.
Users here do that with thin stacys and make fun of landwhales. Talking about liking young foids triggers rosties and cucks, because it shows them that foid's attractiveness window is limited. Saying you prefer foids up to 40 gives post wall thots lifefuel, since they'll know there will always be an incel simp who would be happy to be in a serious relationship with them.

Users here do that with thin stacys and make fun of landwhales. Talking about liking young foids triggers rosties and cucks, because it shows them that foid's attractiveness window is limited. Saying you prefer foids up to 40 is what gives post wall thots lifefuel, since they'll know there will always be an incel simp who would be happy to be in a serious relationship with them.

Making fun of landwhales is because they look that way because of their own laziness and lifestyle. People here don't "worship" thin women but just give them credit for not overeating.

Talking about young women is different than talking about JBs and lolis. Again, why do people act as if someone who doesn't find lolis attractive automatically likes women over 30? Most men want women in between, the 20-25 year old types of women.

JB worshippers go to extremes here and just make everyone look retarded. They're saying stupid things like that even an average 16 year old looks better than a 30 year old supermodel and so on.

I don't know why everything should be about "triggering" roasties and cucks, we trigger them enough already with our basic worldview.

They're saying stupid things like that even an average 16 year old looks better than a 30 year old supermodel and so on.
The 16 year old can looksmax and will stay prettier longer, so usually the 16 year old would be better for a relationship, and will have less cock carousel miles, so she'll be easier to control than a veteran cock carousel rider.
I don't know why everything should be about "triggering" roasties and cucks, we trigger them enough already with our basic worldview.
Whatever triggers them and doesn't harm incels are good things imo.

Making fun of landwhales is because they look that way because of their own laziness and lifestyle. People here don't "worship" thin women but just give them credit for not overeating.

Talking about young women is different than talking about JBs and lolis. Again, why do people act as if someone who doesn't find lolis attractive automatically likes women over 30? Most men want women in between, the 20-25 year old types of women.

JB worshippers go to extremes here and just make everyone look retarded. They're saying stupid things like that even an average 16 year old looks better than a 30 year old supermodel and so on.

I agree with some parts of your post but an average 16 year old looks better than a 30 year old supermodel. Not in a fat country like the USA though

So what? Apes can also be homosexual. Does it make gays any less degenerate?
Honestly what you determine degenerate is your own choice or determined by your society. I didn't insinuate homosexuality or pedophilia was acceptable. It has evolutionary origins as does genocide and rape. If you realize there's biological reasoning for this behavior, you begin to understand why it can't be extinguished.

If she's an average 16 year old then I'm Chad

She IS the average 16 year old.

You're overestimating how good an average 16 year old girl looks. I used to work near a high school and saw a lot of 16 year old girls every day and 80% of them looked unimpressive. A lot of them had acne and dressed very weird. At least 30 year old women know how to put some make up on and dress better.

Honestly what you determine degenerate is your own choice or determined by your society. I didn't insinuate homosexuality or pedophilia was acceptable. It has evolutionary origins as does genocide and rape. If you realize there's biological reasoning for this behavior, you begin to understand why it can't be extinguished.
Sorry, I misunderstood your intentions. But I don't think it's impossible to exintguish it (since it's genetic).

She IS the average 16 year old.

You're overestimating how good an average 16 year old girl looks. I used to work near a high school and saw a lot of 16 year old girls every day and 80% of them looked unimpressive. A lot of them had acne and dressed very weird. At least 30 year old women know how to put some make up on and dress better.
Can confirm, 80% look very plain and like the children they are. I think they are thinking of the 16 year olds who develop early and post on instagram with whore makeup + clothes for some attention.

Can confirm, 80% look very plain and like the children they are. I think they are thinking of the 16 year olds who develop early and post on instagram with whore makeup + clothes for some attention.

Yeah, they probably have some good looking developed Stacy 16-year-old in mind and somehow think an average 16 year old is close to that level.

To say that an average 16 year old mogs a supermodel is simply absurd. If that was the case there would be no supermodels older than 20 because they would just find new teen girls to replace them.

Sure, let's do what feminists want every men to do: Approach older roasties and betabux them.

Of course, teen foids are bad, because we have to be progressivists and feminists.

Sure, let's do what feminists want every men to do: Approach older roasties and betabux them.

Of course, teen foids are bad, because we have to be progressivists and feminists.

According to people like you somehow only two types of women exist: JBs and old roasties.

Sorry, I misunderstood your intentions. But I don't think it's impossible to exintguish it (since it's genetic).
It's a massively complex topic that the mainstream doesn't want to talk about. It's genes, hormones, and environment. You could literally create more shemales if you lower male testosterone. To create a system in which this degenerate behavior does not exist would be a massive undertaking. You would have to control ratios of male/females. Our systems have proliferated degenerate pedophilia behavior. We are in a chaotic sexual future, where there's increasing rejection of sexual reproduction, and a strengthening of depraved behavior.

lolis is pretty weird tbh thats definitely a minority of men but denying attraction to jbs jfl, ive seen the majority of grown men in a single area check out a developed 14yr old girl when she walks past, most men do, doesnt mean they desire them in relationships but the basic sexual desire is present and jfl if you think you are above it because you're in denial or just havent seen any jbs, jbs doesnt mean all girls in that range are hot, the average teen girl is nowhere near as hot as the average 20 year old female, but they do exist and theres plenty of evolutionary reasoning behind why.

you have to understand attraction is about angles and proportions, some girls have them even with a smaller frame and younger looking face

It's a massively complex topic that the mainstream doesn't want to talk about. It's genes, hormones, and environment. You could literally create more shemales if you lower male testosterone. To create a system in which this degenerate behavior does not exist would be a massive undertaking. You would have to control ratios of male/females. Our systems have proliferated degenerate pedophilia behavior. We are in a chaotic sexual future, where there's increasing rejection of sexual reproduction, and a strengthening of depraved behavior.
I agree. I wish there was more research done into genetic engineering and how hormones influence degenerate behaviours.

plus we often judge attractiveness based off what we see assume is under clothes and make up, im pretty sure most guys who are in to jbs, if you saw them naked with no make up theyd look a lot more like kids that you wouldnt wanna fuck, doesnt mean you dont look when you see them on the street.