Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The coronavirus is boomers' last stand

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
Only boomers are really in danger of being killed by this virus.

And yet they have found a way to basically shut down the entire global economy just to ensure THEIR safety.

Most of them are retired and so quarantining, for them, is easy.

Many in younger generations, however, are living paycheck to paycheck and so quarantining will cause missed loan payments, missed rent payments, bankruptcies, etc.

I would expect nothing less from the most self-entitled generation in the history of humans.

Last edited:
Yes but it still can give %20-30 permament lung damage to young folks its not like regular flu

I hate boomers

>not contracting corona and going ER on boomers
lmaoing at you

lol it's probably not even as bad as the flu

jesus you people are gullible
Dude im not over exaggereting JFL some of you people are borderline autists and low iqs

I hate boomers

DuPont Tychem HAZMAT

4F743336 3D0E 43FC 850E F5A0B34956C5

HAZ-SUIT Protective
2DE5B793 C3C3 4142 8D6A 8D78C7D72552

I don't care. My rich boomer parents give me everything I want and I don't need to wageslave.
Still hilarious how scared they are.

Autism = not blindly trusting what normies tell you is "science"

Keep trusting normies and jews

Good luck in life
yea bro

the jews own this random hospital in hong kong

yea bro

the jews own this random hospital in hong kong

you are aware "jew science" isn't a literal term; it means "low-IQ normies ordering you around", right?

I can't go to work anymore. The entire fucking country is on lockdown. Christ this is hopefully the end for humanity.

I don't care. My rich boomer parents give me everything I want and I don't need to wageslave.
Still hilarious how scared they are.
TFW my boomer parents still don't think it's going to be that bad. :feelsree: My dad is in another country ffs. My mum isn't stockpiling(which is actually based that she doesn't get hyped by the Fake News tbh), wondering how its going to play out tbh. If they wanted a police state they could easily implement Martial Law but I think they want everyone to be infected to get "Herd Immunity".. yeah right I'd like to see Israel do that. :lul: More likely it's so those who are older that the government pays pensions, they want that money back and so will kill them to get it back. Those that help the NWO are usually the first to be done away with. The game was rigged from the start. Boomers have been played and there is no way back. Like Pandora's Box, once opened Coronavirus will not be put back into it.

They are going to close the pubs... now I have to talk to my parents.. :feelscry: don't really want to.. I've never really wanted to speak to anyone. We have good amount of alcohol in so we wont go crazy anyway.

Last edited:
you know "jew science" just means isn't a literal term; it means "low-IQ normies ordering you around", right?
as if that somehow diminishes anything ive referenced

2k reported deaths in a western country within a month but its just the flu brah

as if that somehow diminishes anything ive referenced

2k reported deaths in a western country within a month but its just the flu brah

the flu kills a lot more than that

"BUT BRAH NORMIES SAID IT WAS WAY WORSE THAN THE FLU!!!!!!!!!"

Autism = not blindly trusting what normies tell you is "science"

Keep trusting normies and jews

Good luck in life
I mean i can understand if You've said coronavirus made by albanian elites to decrease human population kind of conspiracy theory but instead of that you're saying this ooh bro its just a regular flu normies and mainstream media overhyping it there is nothing to worry about :feelstastyman: clearly you are choosing to be willingly ignorant im sorry bro like you can just fucking google and see thousands of doctors worldwide talking and warning people about this virus

And yet they have found a way to basically shut down the entire global economy just to ensure THEIR safety.

Many in younger generations, however, are living paycheck to paycheck and so quarantining will cause missed loan payments, missed rent payments, bankruptcies, etc.

I would expect nothing less from the most self-entitled generation in the history of humans.
It really is something. Inconvenience the many to safeguard the few many of whom are knocking on heaven's door already. I bet normies wouldn't like it if we used the same platitudes they use towards us against the coronavirus. "I know someone who was born with a weak immune system and he is doing just fine, what's your problem?" "You're not entitled to not catching the virus, sweaty."
Yes but it still can give %20-30 permament lung damage to young folks its not like regular flu
There is nothing to suggest it gives permanent lung damage to those whose immune systems were not already seriously compromised. I am not shocked that the type of person who is weak enough to be hospitalized by the coronavirus is also at risk of suffering lung damage. I bet they also have a lower life expectancy.

the flu kills a lot more than that

"BUT BRAH NORMIES SAID IT WAS WAY WORSE THAN THE FLU!!!!!!!!!"
i dont think u realize that the virus has only been around for 2 months lol

it has a much higher fatality rate than the flu and it hasnt even peaked yet

It really is something. Inconvenience the many to safeguard the few many of whom are knocking on heaven's door already. I bet normies wouldn't like it if we used the same platitudes they use towards us against the coronavirus. "I know someone who was born with a weak immune system and he is doing just fine, what's your problem?" "You're not entitled to not catching the virus, sweaty."

Aristotle IQ.

There is nothing to suggest it gives permanent lung damage to those whose immune systems were not already seriously compromised. I am not shocked that the type of person who is weak enough to be hospitalized by the coronavirus is also at risk of suffering lung damage. I bet they also have a lower life expectancy.

Exactly.

Boomers are in the positions of power. Their safety is paramount yet they've denied our generation housing, affordable education, healthcare, no money left for pensions so we work till we drop and destroyed the climate.

They also promoted feminism which destroyed the family, gave women all their rights ar the expense of men and created incel pandemic

Fuck boomers.

Last edited:
i dont think u realize that the virus has only been around for 2 months lol

it has a much higher fatality rate than the flu and it hasnt even peaked yet

That it's only been around for 2 months is the only reason we don't yet know how to effectively treat it.

Do you see why this supports MY POINT, and not yours?

There is no milk, bread, eggs etc., in many parts of the world. Hunchback old folks creeping, sum finding just beer to adjust to their added misery. knocking at the door of death.

That it's only been around for 2 months is the only reason we don't yet know how to effectively treat it.

Do you see why this supports MY POINT, and not yours?
lol at this strawman

at this present moment it is much worse than the flu

you never mentioned anything about treatment
lol it's probably not even as bad as the flu

absolute truth. bet if young people were dying they wouldn't give a fuck. it's only cause Boomer scum run everything and fun everything up.

digging your doom posting lately, bro

High IQ

The boomers only care about their own safety. Meanwhile the economic shutdown will destroy the lives of millions of genexers/millennials/zoomers.

JFL at being born after 1970.

There is no milk, bread, eggs etc., in many parts of the world. Hunchback old folks creeping, sum finding just beer to adjust to their added misery. knocking at the door of death.
That is the most interesting part of my state going into drastic measures this past week. Us healthy people are taking all these measures to make sure we don't infect weak people, yet there were no measures in place to ensure people at risk would be provided for. As a result, they either had to go into crowded stores and risk getting the virus, or they showed up after peak capacity and found everything emptied.

High IQ

The boomers only care about their own safety. Meanwhile the economic shutdown will destroy the lives of millions of genexers/millennials/zoomers.

JFL at being born after 1970.

But it gives the boomers a few more years on luxury cruises and global travel to enjoy their gold played pensions

Open borders. Another gift from boomers.

This is why I think this virus will actually change things. I don't think a police state will be formed or anything like that but the fact of the economy keeps flipping out and the fact that most young people are one missed paycheck from being homeless makes me think that we could be seeing something like a depression.

Survival is also highly dependent on genetics. JFL at thinking virus survival and face aren't a package deal. If you have a shit face you probably have shit lungs, shit immune system, and shit everything. Gigacope.

people seem to be easily panicked.. that is when lies become easily believed.
This is why I think this virus will actually change things. I don't think a police state will be formed or anything like that but the fact of the economy keeps flipping out and the fact that most young people are one missed paycheck from being homeless makes me think that we could be seeing something like a depression.
It will... "never let a good crisis go to waste"
The police state is already here btw, it will get worse.

It's over for boomercels,hope they don't have enough toilet paper.

Survival is also highly dependent on genetics. JFL at thinking virus survival and face aren't a package deal. If you have a shit face you probably have shit lungs, shit immune system, and shit everything. Gigacope.

Shit face = shit lungs = shit genes = shit life

That's a blessing tbh. The world is going to shit and unless you're Chad or a female what is the point?

I want Corona-Chan to kill me. In the meantime I can laugh at Normie panic but it's only being taken as seriously as it is because it directly affects the boomers.

It is over for boomers