The Coronavirus quarantine is making me go batshit insane.

S

schizomode

Recruit
-
8h 57m
All the normie couples (or chad hook-ups idk) surrounding my tiny apartment block are all at home surrounding me, and until today I've just been hearing them constantly have sex, constantly reminding me of my genetic inferiority. Earlier today a particularly loud couple was having sex in an apartment across the courtyard from me. I just opened up the window and screamed "HEY SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH." It actually fucking worked. I didn't hear anything else from them or anyone else in the apartment for the rest of the day.

I feel like I got a HUGE surge of autistic, raging testosterone for the rest of the day just from the minor victory. I walked to the supermarket and two different times I called a tall, skinny chadlite faggot to their face as I passed them. For literally no reason at all except being angry at the world. Both times they just were really shocked and didn't have any reaction. I'm a gymcel and I think I could take each of them, but holy shit am I being a dumbass.

I thought I was already in the acceptance phase of the Black Pill, but I think I might be going full retardragemode, just because it's exciting and delusionally vindicating. I'll always treat male manlets, curries, asians, and most blacks with utmost respect. Fuck everyone else.

radishman

radishman

Captain
-
23d 9h 3m
Hopefully in the TP panic they forgot birth control.

But chad probably just came on her head.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
-
57d 26m
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Legend
-
20d 3h 29m
this is why wageslaving isn't a lost cause, you can buy your way into solitude away from these fucks for most hours of the day

radishman

radishman

Captain
-
23d 9h 3m
this is why wageslaving isn't a lost cause, you can buy your way into solitude away from these fucks for most hours of the day
And if you have a job that has minimal contact (like being a janitor) it can be a decent cope.

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

Incel with a square jaw
-
7d 10h 47m
BATshit crazy

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
70d 21m
Finland is getting quarantined too.
Finally I can go outside while chads and foids stay inside

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Neurodivergent intersectional axis
-
74d 25m
Finally I can go outside while chads and foids stay inside
This, lmao. I'm thinking about taking a trip across the US.

Any celibates in the midwest who might want to join, PM me.

Last edited:
loserkarthusplayer

loserkarthusplayer

I jUsT wAnT bObS aNd vAgENa
-
13d 12h 59m
ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Virgin but not incel
-
38d 15h 34m
PPEcel

PPEcel

天滅中共 全黨死清光
-
36d 18h 23m
Jfl interesting first post

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Veteran
-
25d 2h 16m
JFL at inkwels hoping for the end of the world. All that happened is sex havers have even more sex and inkwels are even more isolated...

Last edited:
RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Admiral
-
41d 19h 21m
Florida beaches full as the virus spreads.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
-
104d 17h 23m
I didn’t knew that

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Has A Bad Personality™
-
15d 13h 1m
All the normie couples (or chad hook-ups idk) surrounding my tiny apartment block are all at home surrounding me, and until today I've just been hearing them constantly have sex, constantly reminding me of my genetic inferiority. Earlier today a particularly loud couple was having sex in an apartment across the courtyard from me. I just opened up the window and screamed "HEY SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH." It actually fucking worked. I didn't hear anything else from them or anyone else in the apartment for the rest of the day.

I feel like I got a HUGE surge of autistic, raging testosterone for the rest of the day just from the minor victory. I walked to the supermarket and two different times I called a tall, skinny chadlite faggot to their face as I passed them. For literally no reason at all except being angry at the world. Both times they just were really shocked and didn't have any reaction. I'm a gymcel and I think I could take each of them, but holy shit am I being a dumbass.

I thought I was already in the acceptance phase of the Black Pill, but I think I might be going full retardragemode, just because it's exciting and delusionally vindicating. I'll always treat male manlets, curries, asians, and most blacks with utmost respect. Fuck everyone else.
Hahahahahahaha based as fuck my man.

You have just levelled up.

Ultimatepassivecel

Ultimatepassivecel

Officer
-
6d 4h 14m
Record their sex sounds and blast them out the window.You can also go outside and enjoy a peacefull world wıthout chads and normies

happiless

happiless

genetic trash
-
46d 6h 24m
JFL at inkwels hoping for the end of the world. All that happened is sex havers have even more sex and inkwels are even more isolated...
I'm hoping for a total breakdown of society. This lockdown isn't making a difference for me though, still the same boring LDAR but without going outside at all.

Unless Corona-chan mutates, this will just kill boomers and a few younger normies and probably cause a recession. At least there's still some hope, like if it's MUCH more widespread than reported, which could cause an economic collapse.

G

Guykild

Officer
-
10d 4h 10m

You're so silly. You should've went to their place, knocked while you have no clothes on and asked "May I join?"
I mean... going by this:
I'll press X to doubt on this one.

HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

GrAYcel Overlord
-
42d 7h 12m

I c, GrAYcel. This post was brought to you by dietz nuts by dietz and Watson

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

I'm an incel, an involuntary celebrity
-
65d 8h 50m
nah we are at the same level of isolation

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
-
73d 4h 49m
This virus has closed my gym. I am not happy