Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Coronavirus quarantine is making me go batshit insane.

S

schizomode

Greycel
All the normie couples (or chad hook-ups idk) surrounding my tiny apartment block are all at home surrounding me, and until today I've just been hearing them constantly have sex, constantly reminding me of my genetic inferiority. Earlier today a particularly loud couple was having sex in an apartment across the courtyard from me. I just opened up the window and screamed "HEY SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH." It actually fucking worked. I didn't hear anything else from them or anyone else in the apartment for the rest of the day.

I feel like I got a HUGE surge of autistic, raging testosterone for the rest of the day just from the minor victory. I walked to the supermarket and two different times I called a tall, skinny chadlite faggot to their face as I passed them. For literally no reason at all except being angry at the world. Both times they just were really shocked and didn't have any reaction. I'm a gymcel and I think I could take each of them, but holy shit am I being a dumbass.

I thought I was already in the acceptance phase of the Black Pill, but I think I might be going full retardragemode, just because it's exciting and delusionally vindicating. I'll always treat male manlets, curries, asians, and most blacks with utmost respect. Fuck everyone else.

Hopefully in the TP panic they forgot birth control.

But chad probably just came on her head.

Capture

this is why wageslaving isn't a lost cause, you can buy your way into solitude away from these fucks for most hours of the day

this is why wageslaving isn't a lost cause, you can buy your way into solitude away from these fucks for most hours of the day
And if you have a job that has minimal contact (like being a janitor) it can be a decent cope.

BATshit crazy

Finland is getting quarantined too.
Finally I can go outside while chads and foids stay inside

Finally I can go outside while chads and foids stay inside

This, lmao. I'm thinking about taking a trip across the US.

Any celibates in the midwest who might want to join, PM me.

Last edited:
Jfl interesting first post

JFL at inkwels hoping for the end of the world. All that happened is sex havers have even more sex and inkwels are even more isolated...

Last edited:
Florida beaches full as the virus spreads.

I didn’t knew that

All the normie couples (or chad hook-ups idk) surrounding my tiny apartment block are all at home surrounding me, and until today I've just been hearing them constantly have sex, constantly reminding me of my genetic inferiority. Earlier today a particularly loud couple was having sex in an apartment across the courtyard from me. I just opened up the window and screamed "HEY SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH." It actually fucking worked. I didn't hear anything else from them or anyone else in the apartment for the rest of the day.

I feel like I got a HUGE surge of autistic, raging testosterone for the rest of the day just from the minor victory. I walked to the supermarket and two different times I called a tall, skinny chadlite faggot to their face as I passed them. For literally no reason at all except being angry at the world. Both times they just were really shocked and didn't have any reaction. I'm a gymcel and I think I could take each of them, but holy shit am I being a dumbass.

I thought I was already in the acceptance phase of the Black Pill, but I think I might be going full retardragemode, just because it's exciting and delusionally vindicating. I'll always treat male manlets, curries, asians, and most blacks with utmost respect. Fuck everyone else.

Hahahahahahaha based as fuck my man.

You have just levelled up.

Record their sex sounds and blast them out the window.You can also go outside and enjoy a peacefull world wıthout chads and normies

JFL at inkwels hoping for the end of the world. All that happened is sex havers have even more sex and inkwels are even more isolated...
I'm hoping for a total breakdown of society. This lockdown isn't making a difference for me though, still the same boring LDAR but without going outside at all.

Unless Corona-chan mutates, this will just kill boomers and a few younger normies and probably cause a recession. At least there's still some hope, like if it's MUCH more widespread than reported, which could cause an economic collapse.

You're so silly. You should've went to their place, knocked while you have no clothes on and asked "May I join?"
I mean... going by this:
I'll press X to doubt on this one.

I c, GrAYcel. This post was brought to you by dietz nuts by dietz and Watson

nah we are at the same level of isolation

This virus has closed my gym. I am not happy