Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The cosmogony of pain ( incel allegory)

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
At the centre of everything is despair.
Hopes and illusions orbit the centre of the universe of agony at different distances.

The most distant orbit from the black hole of despair is a good look , a phisical attractivness; only this orbital trajectory of existence we can call habitual for joy and happiness.

This celestial body of eternal bliss attracts such satellites as; acceptance, love, validation, success, health, and even power.
But when this celestial body gets older it slowly leaves the orbit of youth and gradually yields to gravity of the Back Hole that destroys it eventually. But at least it knew happiness, we can say.

The most tragic, inhabitable zone in the universe of pain is reserved for those who have no good look at all.
Those ugly planets of despair and agony are so close to the black hole of despair that only universal disaster can save them from these arms of sidereal agony.

Last edited:
At the centre of everything is despair.
Hopes and illusions orbit the centre of the universe of agony at different distances.

The most distant orbit from the black hole of despair is a good look , a phisical attractivness; only this orbital trajectory of existence we can call habitual for joy and happiness.

This celestial body of eternal bliss attracts such satellites as; acceptance, love, validation, success, health, and even power.
But when this celestial body gets older it slowly leaves the orbit of youth and gradually yields to gravity of the Back Hole that destroys it eventually. But at least it knew happiness, we can say.

The most tragic, inhabitable zone in the universe of pain is reserved for those who have no good look at all.
Those ugly planets of despair and agony are so close to the black hole of despair that only universal disaster can save them from these arms of sidereal agony.
stealing an avi from a banned user?

stealing an avi from a banned user?
Ohh, until you said that I was thinking "Since when does Insomniac make these kinds of threads?".

A bacterium found in the intestines of animals and in the soil?
No . Greek god who changes his apperiance.
I change my avarars so that is why i mentioned it.

damn i wish i was high iq to understand something from that :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: