[Serious] The current state of the declining West and a comparison with the third world (low-attention-span-cels can fuck off)

wereqryan

wereqryan

Soulless Meat Puppet + Doomer + NEET + Zombie
-
A Turbulent, Inflated and Uncertain Economy: The job market is tough for young people. All the companies want entry level applicants to have a ton of experience but don't want to pay them adequately. A lot of startups simply evaporate while big firms outsource from third world countries. Getting a decent paying job that keeps up with rising living expenses is harder than ever. People are slaving away but not getting much out of it. Wages have remained stagnant while the cost of basic things like housing has only increased. There are massive bubbles forming in the education, housing, pharma/healthcare and tech sectors. A downturn is imminent sooner than later. Healthcare in particular is exceeding inaccessible and expensive! Single-payer systems create long wait times and very short doctor visits while a capitalist system creates greedy pharma companies and hospitals who charge so much that people can go bankrupt over a single illness

Collapse of the Family Unit: The family system has disintegrated because of feminism. Once the sexual revolution was underway, women nagged and nagged until the men in power gave in to their demands and they emancipated themselves from all obligation, responsibility, and duty. Family stability has been replaced with a quest for sexual hedonism. Coupling up is more about consuming romance and love than building a foundation which is why partnerships don't last. Evidence of this in the hookup culture, the single motherhood phenomenon, bastard children, and polyamory/cuckoldry. Not only is marriage not honored socially, but its legal framework is also very morally corrupt with law enforcement and justice system heavily favoring women over men.

Breakdown of Community: The collapse of the community is directly tied to collapse of the family. Communities have disintegrated as people have become more and more self-centered. Socially, we've become increasingly atomized and it will only get worse. Two thing that's contributed to disintegration of the community is multiculturalism and individualism. Without adherence to a common set of shared values there can be no support system. And without a support system we have things like homelessness, addiction, and depression. In the big cities there are so many overdosing addicts living on the streets! Street shitting and open shooting up drugs are a phenomenon now.

Corrupt Government and Media: Governments are corrupt af, increasingly driven by a biased extreme political agenda of far end leftism. Taxation has increased resulting in a massive transfer of wealth from men to women. Politicians realize that fixing things are impossible and austerity is unavoidable so they promise illusory temporary solutions. Some of their solutions only make things worse. In the name of progress, they do clownish things that will only harm society.

Compare this to the second and third world: China and India:

Their economies are still growing, their family system is strong and marriage is based on security and stability rather than hedonism. They have a strong sense of community. Their governments are just as corrupt if not more, so its even-stevens with the west in this regard. Also, things are cheaper there.

Last edited:
Azaylias

Azaylias

ϟϟ 卐 ϟϟ
-
i wonder who's (((responsible))) for all of this destruction

:feelsseriously:

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-

Their economies are still growing, their family system is strong and marriage is based on security and stability rather than hedonism. They have a strong sense of community. Their governments are just as corrupt if not more, so its even-stevens with the west in this regard. Also, things are cheaper there.
Not only China and India but almost everywhere, except the west,there are sense of community and collectivism. I'd say that's because Eastern people have stronger sense of community, tribe compared to the west. Individualism is fucked up the Western society and they have lost their identity

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
Feminism is the root of all evil.

R

Ricecel

Recruit
-
this is just what happens when times are easy

wereqryan

wereqryan

-
this is just what happens when times are easy
Agreed.
Not only China and India but almost everywhere, except the west,there are sense of community and collectivism. I'd say that's because Eastern people have stronger sense of community, tribe compared to the west. Individualism is fucked up the Western society and they have lost their identity
Very well said. :yes::yes::yes:

Azaylias

Azaylias

ϟϟ 卐 ϟϟ
-
Individualism is fucked up the Western society and they have lost their identity
This, individualism has also hit east asia pretty fucking hard too though, people aren't reproducing because they put work before having a family. Thus the fertility rate is absolutely screwed

wereqryan

wereqryan

-
i wonder who's (((responsible))) for all of this destruction

:feelsseriously:
I know you're going to blame dem joos for this, but there is no one factor. Its a mixture of various factors such as having a prolonged period of affluence, excessive greed, corruption, individualism, etc

Azaylias

Azaylias

ϟϟ 卐 ϟϟ
-
I know you're going to blame dem joos for this, but there is no one factor. Its a mixture of various factors such as having a prolonged period of affluence, excessive greed, corruption, individualism, etc
massive cope

FrameCell

FrameCell

Recruit
-
Spot on, this is a very accurate and well put together thread.

Nice job OP.

This is why I’m spending all my waking hours working to get out of the west.

I think the west has already collapsed, it’s just the infrastructure is so massive that it’s going to take a few more years to eviscerate what’s left.

Last edited:
wereqryan

wereqryan

-
Spot on, this is a very accurate and well put together thread.

Nice job OP.
Thank you sir. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
This is what I’m spending all my waking hours working to get out of the west.
Where are you planning to go?
I think the west has already collapsed, it’s just the infrastructure is so massive that it’s going to take a few more years to eviscerate what’s left.
Yeah this is true. The collapse has already occurred. Now the rotting is underway.
massive cope
I am not saying that jews don't have a stake in the blame. What I'm saying is that, they aren't the sole cause of this degradation.

Last edited:
FrameCell

FrameCell

Recruit
-
Where are you planning to go?
Mexico. Going to start at Mexico City and then search for a conservative small town to move to.

I’m guessing with a small population, there will be less chads within reach through social media which should suppress hypergamy drastically.

Also, looks threshold/standards should also be lower, realistic, and attainable because of this.

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Tool of Agony
-
You’d be wise to do so. By 2030 everyone here should either rope or leave this sinking ship because things are going to become progressively worse

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
having a prolonged period of affluence,
There is a very strong correlation between economic growth and degeneracy.

This has been observed multiple times in history, persepolis, babylon, egypt, rome, ancient curryland, china, islamic empire and many more.

Invalidusername

Invalidusername

-
The west is now a nihilistic, hedonistic, materialistic, degenerate civilization of which hides all these traits by simply slapping on a "freedom and progress" sticker on the front

Move out and find somewhere peaceful to stay, may it be in the east or on some island

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Recruit
-
can we make something clear, most of us can get married if we want, it's just that we would be cucked betas as no woman wants us the way she wants Chad. you cant then compare to the India and China model, which is purely a most extreme beta cucking society, because rice and currycels are lowest SMV in world, and noodlewhores and currywhores are the least moral foids in the world.

W

whyAmIEvenAlive

Recruit
-
Yeah I would love to be part of India booming street shitting poverty stricken economy. Or maybe China where they are so overworked 600,000 people die from working each year.

Hikikomori

Hikikomori

Mein Herz in Flammen
-
Humanity is doomed.

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Yes man
-
You’d be wise to do so. By 2030 everyone here should either rope or leave this sinking ship because things are going to become progressively worse
I only want that incels migrate for better countries but imagine migrate to a good conservative country and then normies that migrates too ruin it! The are already fucked up on their minds and can pervert conservative countries from the inside.

Lubricure

Lubricure

Catgirl Bioengineer
-
Very good post, OP.

The common link between these issues is surely feminism, although it is cause and effect at the same time. It's not the only factor, but I would say the most important of them all.

The ongoing speculative bubble on pussy creates an avalanche of new bubbles, such as the one on housing. You have double the people competing for the same quantity of houses, or even less houses because people are discouraged to build new ones due to leftist and tax hungry economy. Femoid (((independence))) is always a very costly mistake.

About the job market, I confirm this by first hand experience. I very often find myself to be more educated than my average interviewer(ess), and competing for jobs I would have never considered ten years time ago.

The ridiculously long list of requirements is not necessary for most of the jobs out there, unless, just my opinion here, it's because they have to balance the incompetent femibeasts they hire with overqualified and underpaid people.

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Tool of Agony
-
I only want that incels migrate for better countries but imagine migrate to a good conservative country and then normies that migrates too ruin it! The are already fucked up on their minds and can pervert conservative countries from the inside.
There’s no garantee that your garden variety westerner has the sense or the balls to get out while they can and more likely than not, those that do won’t cause any problems. Normies aside I doubt the vast majority of incels have the foggiest idea of what’s coming we have to remember that the members here account for only a small percentage of incels out there and even the ones in here are too complacent to make their exit

Vorbei

Vorbei

Recruit
-
I think the internet deserves more of a mention, it has only been a mainstream thing for just over a decade and it has transformed the way we live. Just look at dating, it has become largely an online thing - 10 years ago online dating was seen as the refuge of the desperate. It is driving sexual inequality but it is also stripping away all the taboos and the bullshit about what really governs attraction. Society is going to radically change over the course of this century and the internet will be the driving force, just like with the printing press in the 1500s.

As an aside, China and India were the global economic powerhouses for most of the past 2000 years. Before about 1500, the only time the West compared to China was during the height of Imperial Rome. In a way it's the old economic order reasserting itself.

G

Ghost

Officer
-
A Turbulent, Inflated and Uncertain Economy: The job market is tough for young people. All the companies want entry level applicants to have a ton of experience but don't want to pay them adequately. A lot of startups simply evaporate while big firms outsource from third world countries. Getting a decent paying job that keeps up with rising living expenses is harder than ever. People are slaving away but not getting much out of it. Wages have remained stagnant while the cost of basic things like housing has only increased. There are massive bubbles forming in the education, housing, pharma/healthcare and tech sectors. A downturn is imminent sooner than later. Healthcare in particular is exceeding inaccessible and expensive! Single-payer systems create long wait times and very short doctor visits while a capitalist system creates greedy pharma companies and hospitals who charge so much that people can go bankrupt over a single illness

Collapse of the Family Unit: The family system has disintegrated because of feminism. Once the sexual revolution was underway, women nagged and nagged until the men in power gave in to their demands and they emancipated themselves from all obligation, responsibility, and duty. Family stability has been replaced with a quest for sexual hedonism. Coupling up is more about consuming romance and love than building a foundation which is why partnerships don't last. Evidence of this in the hookup culture, the single motherhood phenomenon, bastard children, and polyamory/cuckoldry. Not only is marriage not honored socially, but its legal framework is also very morally corrupt with law enforcement and justice system heavily favoring women over men.

Breakdown of Community: The collapse of the community is directly tied to collapse of the family. Communities have disintegrated as people have become more and more self-centered. Socially, we've become increasingly atomized and it will only get worse. Two thing that's contributed to disintegration of the community is multiculturalism and individualism. Without adherence to a common set of shared values there can be no support system. And without a support system we have things like homelessness, addiction, and depression. In the big cities there are so many overdosing addicts living on the streets! Street shitting and open shooting up drugs are a phenomenon now.

Corrupt Government and Media: Governments are corrupt af, increasingly driven by a biased extreme political agenda of far end leftism. Taxation has increased resulting in a massive transfer of wealth from men to women. Politicians realize that fixing things are impossible and austerity is unavoidable so they promise illusory temporary solutions. Some of their solutions only make things worse. In the name of progress, they do clownish things that will only harm society.

Genius level IQ.. :)

S

ShyManlet

Recruit
-
This, individualism has also hit east asia pretty fucking hard too though, people aren't reproducing because they put work before having a family. Thus the fertility rate is absolutely screwed
thought this was just Japan though

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
China IS NOT like the other third world countries, you cherrypicked this OP.

Compare China with Brasil, Argentina, Colombia, Venezuela and Mexico and you will see a big difference.

wereqryan

wereqryan

-
China IS NOT like the other third world countries, you cherrypicked this OP.

Compare China with Brasil, Argentina, Colombia, Venezuela and Mexico and you will see a big difference.
I called China second world.

W

Weston404

Major
-
Currently working in the mining towns of Ontario, and planning to move to Alberta when the oil prices reach higher this summer.

Torontocels are LADR because the job market is biased against men and they only hire women for the well-paid jobs.

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

high fwhr ogrecel
-
We are screwed in more ways than just sexual exchange. In fact, most young men are screwed financially and socially whether incel or not.

T

tanfeo

Recruit
-
True, I agree with most of what has been said.

South America is racing to become the next "West". You can already feel the effects of capitalism, degeneracy and feminism.
Only some rural areas are still not spoiled, but I doubt they will be able to stay that way.
Venezuela has been the odd country in this regard, but as we can see the propaganda machine runs at full speed to get it in line.

Personally I feel compelled to take part in street shitting.
It's the ultimate expression of being an outcast and rejecting so called "values".
Btw, high IQ op.

blond_elf_bard

blond_elf_bard

Officer
-

What contributed to the Deadbeat dads of the colored communities in the 1970's?

ManletHalfCurry

ManletHalfCurry

5'6 Manlet Half Curry Abomination
-
High IQ bro, your English has gotten very good. If I didn't know I would think a native speaker wrote this post.

wereqryan

wereqryan

-
What contributed to the Deadbeat dads of the colored communities in the 1970's?
  1. Lack of family planning.
  2. Lack of sexual restraint from a culture of hedonism and recklessness.
  3. Lack of willingness to take responsibility.
  4. Welfare state which supports single motherhood, thereby enabling deadbeat dad's to remain off the leash.

blond_elf_bard

blond_elf_bard

Officer
-
  1. Lack of family planning.
  2. Lack of sexual restraint from a culture of hedonism and recklessness.
  3. Lack of willingness to take responsibility.
  4. Welfare state which supports single motherhood, thereby enabling deadbeat dad's to remain off the leash.
A-ha! You never once mentioned feminism as a direct cause of that problem!

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
This thread has numerous good points and facts. I can see why the mods pinned this thread.

wereqryan

wereqryan

-
This thread has numerous good points and facts. I can see why the mods pinned this thread.
@Master please pin this.

F

freakinasuit

Recruit
-

Who cares about the collapse of the west? I only care if my neetbux keeps coming

Gone Coping

Gone Coping

SRK
-
View attachment 113513
Who cares about the collapse of the west? I only care if my neetbux keeps coming
welfare will be among the first things gone, it's easy to make a case to the public about why we have to cut welfare spending even when it's not a large expenditure, the Tories have been doing it here in the UK for the last 8 years

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Overlord of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-

High IQ observation.

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
Gee, i wonder (((who))) is responsible for the fall of western civilization

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

22yr Wageslave virgin
-
burn it all down.

DaveBuster

DaveBuster

Officer
-
I'd be quite happy for the chinks to take over, but I think they're fucking up already like we did. China's economy seems to be based on financial capitalism magic just like the US (move number around on a spreadsheet and add an extra 0 to the net worth of the 1% without actually doing anything) and while I'd like to believe that community and family remains important there, I keep reading all these articles about how China and India are indiviudalist hellholes where guys move to the city to work, live in a dorm-room cages with a thousand other guys they don't know, work like slaves, never see their family, never get to make their own, and end up getting scammed by some aristocrat or backstabbed by some other slob trying to get ahead. You're saying that's all false? If I had to guess, I'd say China will find a way to stay stable-ish as the west collapses, they'll be on the top of the pile for a few years, but they've already been infected with globalist bullshit and their collapse won't be far behind.

If any ricecels are looking for a white lackey when their country takes over and they, somehow, make it big instead of being the garbageclass of the world power like burgercels are now, hit me up. I'll dance like a minstrel for your amusement, you can call me gwai-lo and I'll tell myself it's an endearing pet name. I'll make sure the slippers by the door are always neatly arranged. Better you than the 'murican normie aristocrats I gotta deal with now.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Fakecel Slayer
-
Based islam again

Gee, i wonder (((who))) is responsible for the fall of western civilization
Women

Western men really, if men had banded together and proclaimed no against jewish advances to give women rights, ability to work, etc, it would not have happened, the men of the past let it happen in their efforts to "be seen as kind"

At the root of this mindset is the christian religion, and I think that is the huge flaw in western society, the religion it was based upon

That's the difference between Christianity and Islam, one religion revolves around strength and violence (very resistant to change) the other revolves around pacifism and acceptance (very vulnerable to change)

All Christian nations are going to fall and become secular (or muslim), and the reverse likely won't happen to Islam, here's why.

The core tenant of christianity is pacifism, and that's why all these forces you are using as an excuse (Marxism+Liberalism+Nihilism) even have the great effect they are having now on the religion, its because christianity has one big gaping hole of weakness in its doctrine, Jesus "turn the other cheek" Christ, notice today Christianity is more about being accepted, liked and being seen as a "good person" than obeying God, Christians shy away from appearing "judgemental", etc, because the core tenant of the religion is about "making peace" and "avoiding violence".

Now that's useful for spreading your religion, but when it comes to keeping your religion as it was, that's a huge weakness, because over time as more members join, you have to keep broadening the scope of whats acceptable.

Now take Islam, which ironically calls itself the religion of peace, its core tenant is violence, the exact opposite of christianity, and that's why its still relatively intact, and likely will remain so.

Christianity is a religion that celebrates and pedestalizes pacifism and weakness, their prophet is a guy who let himself be killed
Islam is a religion that celebrates and pedestalizes violence and force, their prophet was a war lord

Its no wonder Christianity is as corrupted as it is today, and continues to become less and less of a religion worth following, it has a huge gaping weakness............ ITS CORE TENANT, one that makes you an easy target for being forced to change.

Last edited:
FrereJacques

FrereJacques

Virginity is positively correlated with IQ
-
Also the advent of women moving en masse into the civilian labor force

ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

Recruit
-
Its the Power that Be that enabled feminism, and those are probably a bunch of older white dudes who live and operate in the shadows, as with any would be totalitarian government, they always seek to corrupt the weaker folks first, mainly women and children, then let them do their shares of the dirty work.

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

Mοdcel
-
High IQ
Single-payer systems create long wait times and very short doctor visits while a capitalist system creates greedy pharma companies and hospitals who charge so much that people can go bankrupt over a single illness
Single payer isn't that bad if you can find a good GP tbh

wereqryan

wereqryan

-
welfare will be among the first things gone, it's easy to make a case to the public about why we have to cut welfare spending even when it's not a large expenditure, the Tories have been doing it here in the UK for the last 8 years
I've watched some UK documentaries on homelessness, and child poverty. They cite cuts of welfare by the conservative government as one of the primary reasons for increased poverty.
High IQ
Single payer isn't that bad if you can find a good GP tbh
Good GPs are few and far between. Most lack the knowledge required to treat people properly. They also try to maximize the number of patients they treat in a day so the amount of time I receive is very small. Its like speed dating.

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

The shadow of the axe hangs over every joy
-
Don't live in the west but from my point of view. It sounds like someone /something (not even saying its the Jews) is using the entire western civilization for some kind of a global social expirment. Kinda like what the Soviet Union. It's as if humanity is repeatedly trying to build the perfect prison for itself.

Gone Coping

Gone Coping

SRK
-
I've watched some UK documentaries on homelessness, and child poverty. They cite cuts of welfare by the conservative government as one of the primary reasons for increased poverty.

Good GPs are few and far between. Most lack the knowledge required to treat people properly. They also try to maximize the number of patients they treat in a day so the amount of time I receive is very small. Its like speed dating.
it takes minimum 3 weeks for me to get a doctors appointment usually. On the other hand if i was in America there is no way i could even afford to go see a doctor.

Joelossus

Joelossus

21 y/o kv, Neetcel
-
it's about time ngl.