[Serious] The current state of the declining West and a comparison with the third world (low-attention-span-cels can fuck off)

wereqryan

wereqryan

Roping is the antidote to the disease called life!
-
it takes minimum 3 weeks for me to get a doctors appointment usually. On the other hand if i was in America there is no way i could even afford to go see a doctor.
3 weeks to see a GP? Damn! I can see GPs anytime here but they suck and don't give me enough time. Tests take longer to do. Wait time is usually around 1 to 2 month mark.

Gone Coping

Gone Coping

Major
-
3 weeks to see a GP? Damn! I can see GPs anytime here but they suck and don't give me enough time. Tests take longer to do. Wait time is usually around 1 to 2 month mark.
my GP is pretty busy, appointment times are about 10 minutes. If it's an emergency you can get same day appointments though.

wereqryan

wereqryan

-
appointment times are about 10 minutes
10 minutes? Some have me out the door in 5 minutes! I went to see a urologist and he took 2 minutes to evaluate me.

Gone Coping

Gone Coping

Major
-
10 minutes? Some have me out the door in 5 minutes! I went to see a urologist and he took 2 minutes to evaluate me.
10 minutes max, i sometimes get the feeling they rush you out. I'm probably going to change GP anyway, they're all foids at mine.

Wonder

Wonder

Disordercel
-
I welcome the coming collapse. After that, the sheepie masses will wake up from their slumber and re-embrace conservative values and reject the poisonous idea of "individualism".

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Hanging On
-
can we make something clear, most of us can get married if we want, it's just that we would be cucked betas as no woman wants us the way she wants Chad. you cant then compare to the India and China model, which is purely a most extreme beta cucking society, because rice and currycels are lowest SMV in world, and noodlewhores and currywhores are the least moral foids in the world.
I couldn’t get married if I wanted too. Truecel can’t even betabux.

LordDylan

LordDylan

Yang is the NEET Jesus
-
The breakdown of community is the worst, where I live the homeless make tent cities in the wash and they're like a drug den.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Raptorus Riptide, Reptilian Overlord
-
The breakdown of community is the worst, where I live the homeless make tent cities in the wash and they're like a drug den.
In the wash?

UKTroglodyte86

UKTroglodyte86

Recruit
-
massive cope
'They' only exploited our inherent weaknesses TBF. You won't catch the slit-eyes letting in hoards of bushmen into their country, giving them free cash, and letting them fuck their women--all with a big shit-eating smile on their faces.

SLAVICMorPheus

SLAVICMorPheus

Let the poor thing just die
-
thought this was just Japan though
South Korea, Taiwan and even Singapore, Hong Kong, Macao is in same state.
Philippine and Thailand are brothels not countries.
Other gook lands like Vietnam, Cambodia, Burma and Laos are doing quite good. Prolly cuz they uprooted western degeneracy when they reclaimed their lands.

Life Wasted

Life Wasted

Mexicancel in America
-
Just nuke earth tbh

FaceandHFD

FaceandHFD

Banned
-
betabux game will get big boyos...just lol @ staying a poor peasant as an incel

Gone Coping

Gone Coping

Major
-
betabux only works in developing shitholes, women make more money than men in NA and EU

M

MrIncelSaySo2000

Recruit
-
The worst thing the west ever did was getting rid of the Church and its hold on society, now you have trannies, and faggots larping everywhere on the street.

DaveBuster

DaveBuster

Inceldom is not about the sex act.
-
Betabuxxing already is big, but I wouldn't call it "game". Get that bag for yourself, Becky will already be taking a big chunk in the form of the taxes you pay, so don't you dare give her another cent willingly.

FrameCell

FrameCell

Recruit
-
betabux only works in developing shitholes, women make more money than men in NA and EU
This 1000x

You can only activate the betabux ability in 3rd worlds.

Money doesn't mean anything in 1st world unless you are a millionaire.

Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
-
Gee, i wonder (((who))) is responsible for the fall of western civilization
Maybe we will never know who (((they))) are.
Don't live in the west but from my point of view. It sounds like someone /something (not even saying its the Jews) is using the entire western civilization for some kind of a global social expirment. Kinda like what the Soviet Union. It's as if humanity is repeatedly trying to build the perfect prison for itself.
Not humanity. Just the greedy people thirsty for power.

Gone Coping

Gone Coping

Major
-
Hey someone finally said it

Low IQ
i am an atheist, but you need something to provide structure and stability to a society and Christianity did an ok job of it for a long time. If two world wars had not destroyed peoples faith maybe the sexual revolution doesn't happen and we're not even posting on this site at all.

DerPreuße

DerPreuße

World War I was the catalyst of the moral Dark Age
-
This is what happens, when the only remaining Superpower replaces its WASP Upperclass with an Upperclass that is neither european, nor christian and extremely xenophobic to us.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
-
Your posts are very enlightening, IMO you're a pretty underrated user on here.

This is all true. This level of progress will definitely bring forward total collapse in the next 20 years. Pretty soon, there will be third world countries with better infrastructure than us.

Akkadian

Akkadian

Major
-
Also in second and third world country, they don't have as much anxiety and depression as the countries in the west

wereqryan

wereqryan

-
Also in second and third world country, they don't have as much anxiety and depression as the countries in the west
Because of a strong resilient family unit which covers emotional needs.

Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Captain
-
We are screwed in more ways than just sexual exchange. In fact, most young men are screwed financially and socially whether incel or not.
Me here

The Abyss

The Abyss

Cope 'til you rope.
-
10 minutes max, i sometimes get the feeling they rush you out. I'm probably going to change GP anyway, they're all foids at mine.
Would be nice if we'd stop being flooded with more & more fucking ppl, so many GP's are going overseas, they get paid more, work less hours & won't have to face so many angry migrants threatening them to get what they want. If you're white I'd stay the fuck away from Pakistani/Indian Muslim doctors, they'll try & sabotage your health.

Gone Coping

Gone Coping

Major
-
Would be nice if we'd stop being flooded with more & more fucking ppl, so many GP's are going overseas, they get paid more, work less hours & won't have to face so many angry migrants threatening them to get what they want. If you're white I'd stay the fuck away from Pakistani/Indian Muslim doctors, they'll try & sabotage your health.
yeah honestly i've never had good care from the few muslim doctors i've had

The Abyss

The Abyss

Cope 'til you rope.
-
yeah honestly i've never had good care from the few muslim doctors i've had
Must be nice to fuck with ppl you look down upon as vermin & get away with it on a negligence charge rather than intent. If you even get caught that is.

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

Mοdcel
-
indian doctors here tend to be hindu, thank dog

voiceoftreason

voiceoftreason

Why the long midface?
-
A simple world war should sweep this problem under the rug... :forcedsmile: