Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The currypill destroyed me

heroinfather

heroinfather

Admiral
★★★★★
Once I fully realized how most Indian males are superior to me in about everything, it changed my attitude towards them, I can never mog any Indian , whether it's a Chad North Indian Bollywood lookalike, or a dark and Handsome Dravidian, because their race is 10x more superior than mine (c*ucasoid) they live in a different world than me. I have accepted defeat and already know my place in society, I know people or girls will reject due to my skin color and face, you have to be 9+ as a non indian to be seen as human in this society or have a godly status

I accept myself as the inferior one, and I am living in low class area and being low status, if you are a street shitter chances is you will be born into a upper middle class family. Being human is hell
The currypill completely changed my worldview and attitude towards it, I know realize why all females go for or prefer/pursue curries . they were the animals that mogged and chased us white and inferior ethnic subhumans away in childhood and such. I'm not even mad Because if I was a chick I would prolly prefer Indians too,

If you are not Indian and are sub9 or not high status than you will be inferior at all times

I feel at peace after accepting and swallowing the currypill

It doesn't get anymore harsh than the currypill , especially if you are black or white, the currypill is a tough one to swallow and only a few people here have fully swallowed it, most people won't accept the reality of this, because the primal attraction to indian men is subconscious in femoids and it plays a role intentionally or unintentionally, race plays a big halo,

It's over for blacks, whites, Asians and Somalis.

based and truthpilled

The currypill constipated me.

The only hope curries have is arranged marriage.

The currypill shits me

The currypill customer supported me

Oh helu helu Dear.
White woman give me many many bob and vagene. 20 times a day.

The currypill is a hard one to swallow.

The currypill destroyed my bowels.

The currypill made me shit on my street