Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The damnation of Sigma

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Its the year is 2044. Brazilian women had left the country 20 years ago and settled with Chads from Europe and North America. Back then mortality rate had surpassed the birth rate by a very large margin and inceldom was at its peak. There was a huge public outrage which compelled the government to import noodlewhores from East Asian countries to breed with Brazilian men and keep their race alive. Sigma along with his bluepilled cult weren't a part of that outrage. They were the group of male feminists who supported their Queens decision to migrate and protested on the streets to allow their mass exodus. Owing to their intimidating strength the government had no other choice but to allow Brazilian women to leave the country.

But now, everything is slowly getting back on track. Birth rate is steadily increasing due to the nationwide re population scheme and the government has passed a new law forbidding Brazilian-Asian women born in the country from migrating. Sigma is happily married to his noodlewhore roast beef wife Chi and has a son Omega. He still keeps posting on IT although his job has become too overwhelming for him. The number of incels.co members has surpassed 100 million and he is unable to keep with the colossal number of posts which keeps pouring in everyday.

But today is a special day for him. Today he is saying his final goodbye to IT and retiring from his job as a watchdog. After Chi left for work Sigma lies back on his couch and opens IT. It showed total number of members - 11k and members online - 90. Soon after the worldwide mass migration of women from 2nd and 3rd world countries to white countries, men realized that women were infact hypergamous and the bluepill was a pile of horseshit. This realization resulted in a rapid downfall of the number of IT members. But Sigma never lost hope, he was confident that people will soon realize that all women are queens and they can do no wrong. With complete faith in the bluepill he kept doing his job and reached 1 billion karma.

But today all that ends. His eyes welled up with tears as he wrote his final post - "Its been a long journey full of hardships and hurdles. Together we fought against the blatant misogyny of incels and MGTOWs. Together we rescued maidens from the clutches of evil toxic men. Together we made the world a better place to live for our queens. And we will continue to do so. But unfortunately I can no longer be a part of this. I've grown too old for this job so today I'm officially retiring from my post as IT's moderator. From tomorrow my son BrazilianOmega will take over my job and continue my legacy. He will spread the bluepilled truth and crush the blackpill just like I did."

With these final words he set aside his phone down with a heavy heart and went inside the house to find his son. He went up the stairs to his room but he wasn't there. His computer was still on and there was something on the screen which caught Sigma's eyes. It looked kind of familiar. He leaned in a bit to get a loser look and what he saw shocked his soul to its core. Omega was browsing incels.co. He was a enlightened poster with 32,114 messages and his last message was "I would rather be an incel than fuck a landwhale curryfoid."

Sigma's brain shut down after reading that. A train of irrational thoughts ran across his numb mind. My own son, an incel. All those years of preaching bluepilled ideologies wasted. All those hours of teaching how to worship women wasted. All those lectures on how to improve muh personality wasted. How? Why? Sigma's forehead was glistening with cold sweat. His eyes were as wide as if someone was coming to deliver a fatal blow. He was trapped in his own psychosis, living his worst nightmare. He started feeling dizzy and fell on the ground with a thud. He was conscious only of searing pain in his heart and then it was complete darkness.

Soyzillian fought against those who preached his downfall. Such greed.

This will be in IT for sure
28535002-79bf-475a-8375-6008c9007381-jpeg.205660

I read everything. Very good, these types of threads are my favorites.
:feelsokman:

Oh he'll be here for sure
Hi BrazilianSoyma!

Fake, to have a son you have to get laid and we know BrazilianSigma doesn't :feelskek:

Fake, to have a son you have to get laid and we know BrazilianSigma doesn't :feelskek:
He will betabux a roast beef noodlewhore and get pity startfish sex once in his lifetime. Worse than not getting laid

He will betabux a roast beef noodlewhore and get pity startfish sex once in his lifetime. Worse than not getting laid
Rofl

I like these stories by the way, incel fanfiction

I can't even look at the term "Sigma" without smirking anymore. JFL.

Giphy 9

he rly lives rent free in ur head if u wrote 6 paragraphs about him

he rly lives rent free in ur head if u wrote 6 paragraphs about him
Its not just about him. Its also about what the world will be like 24 years from now

Braziliansigma will become so famous that all bias against ugly men will be dubbed BrazilianStigma

Its the year is 2044. Brazilian women had left the country 20 years ago and settled with Chads from Europe and North America. Back then mortality rate had surpassed the birth rate by a very large margin and inceldom was at its peak. There was a huge public outrage which compelled the government to import noodlewhores from East Asian countries to breed with Brazilian men and keep their race alive. Sigma along with his bluepilled cult weren't a part of that outrage. They were the group of male feminists who supported their Queens decision to migrate and protested on the streets to allow their mass exodus. Owing to their intimidating strength the government had no other choice but to allow Brazilian women to leave the country.

But now, everything is slowly getting back on track. Birth rate is steadily increasing due to the nationwide re population scheme and the government has passed a new law forbidding Brazilian-Asian women born in the country from migrating. Sigma is happily married to his noodlewhore roast beef wife Chi and has a son Omega. He still keeps posting on IT although his job has become too overwhelming for him. The number of incels.co members has surpassed 100 million and he is unable to keep with the colossal number of posts which keeps pouring in everyday.

But today is a special day for him. Today he is saying his final goodbye to IT and retiring from his job as a watchdog. After Chi left for work Sigma lies back on his couch and opens IT. It showed total number of members - 11k and members online - 90. Soon after the worldwide mass migration of women from 2nd and 3rd world countries to white countries, men realized that women were infact hypergamous and the bluepill was a pile of horseshit. This realization resulted in a rapid downfall of the number of IT members. But Sigma never lost hope, he was confident that people will soon realize that all women are queens and they can do no wrong. With complete faith in the bluepill he kept doing his job and reached 1 billion karma.

But today all that ends. His eyes welled up with tears as he wrote his final post - "Its been a long journey full of hardships and hurdles. Together we fought against the blatant misogyny of incels and MGTOWs. Together we rescued maidens from the clutches of evil toxic men. Together we made the world a better place to live for our queens. And we will continue to do so. But unfortunately I can no longer be a part of this. I've grown too old for this job so today I'm officially retiring from my post as IT's moderator. From tomorrow my son BrazilianOmega will take over my job and continue my legacy. He will spread the bluepilled truth and crush the blackpill just like I did."

With these final words he set aside his phone down with a heavy heart and went inside the house to find his son. He went up the stairs to his room but he wasn't there. His computer was still on and there was something on the screen which caught Sigma's eyes. It looked kind of familiar. He leaned in a bit to get a loser look and what he saw shocked his soul to its core. Omega was browsing incels.co. He was a enlightened poster with 32,114 messages and his last message was "I would rather be an incel than fuck a landwhale curryfoid."

Sigma's brain shut down after reading that. A train of irrational thoughts ran across his numb mind. My own son, an incel. All those years of preaching bluepilled ideologies wasted. All those hours of teaching how to worship women wasted. All those lectures on how to improve muh personality wasted. How? Why? Sigma's forehead was glistening with cold sweat. His eyes were as wide as if someone was coming to deliver a fatal blow. He was trapped in his own psychosis, living his worst nightmare. He started feeling dizzy and fell on the ground with a thud. He was conscious only of searing pain in his heart and then it was complete darkness.
This is kind of besides the point but I honestly have no idea who this Braziliansigma guy is and why everyone is giving him so much attention