Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The danish school system has failed christianity among other things

Idotms

Idotms

Virgin not incel
★★★★★
I remember in highschool being taught about our lord and savior Jesus Christ in religion class
I thought my religion teacher was ok, but was misguided
As a result we the students got misguided by him

He basically taught us his perspective and understanding
Trying to push modern christianity (fraud christianity) on us
By saying things like "Jesus Christ was exaggerating when he said surden things"
How does he know? He was being very subjective all the time

And as an result modern christians are pro democratic, barely christian and weak
Because of teachers and leaders like this who misguide people

Modern Christianity is cucked beyond belief. They've abandoned their basic ideals in favour of the political orthodoxy and allowed degeneracy to flourish in western society.

Modern Christianity is cucked beyond belief. They've abandoned their basic ideals in favour of the political orthodoxy and allowed degeneracy to flourish in western society.
tbh
U can't worship democracy and feminism while also being a good christian
U have to choose

Christianity is giga cucked especially when we talk about catholic christianity - Papa approves all kind of degeneracy for them

Turn the other cheek bro! And forgive your enemies! :soy: it was kinda cucked from the start
106127311 310734036990803 5950630233973242317 n

They redued the most complex and important religion of all mankind to one half-assed sentence that barely makes sense and coincidentally always goes to favour the enemies of said religion

Muh "treat others like you would treat yourself". A literal cancer on this world, wasn't even said by jesus

They redued the most complex and important religion of all mankind to one half-assed sentence that barely makes sense and coincidentally always goes to favour the enemies of said religion

Muh "treat others like you would treat yourself". A literal cancer on this world, wasn't even said by jesus
It has been translated so many times and there is so many translations of it
These democratic modern christians just cherrypick quotes out of context and tell people "This is real christianity"
While ignoring everything else in the bible. Most of them haven't even read the bible.
They just mix their own political ideology with a few quotes out of context
then claim that's christianity

What about Odin though? He's a pretty based god I'd just worship him.

What about Odin though? He's a pretty based god I'd just worship him.

It's not about Gods, but about the brainwashing the political elite does to people
Modern pagans are cucked and don't know shit about the nordic gods other than their name and "role"
Saw some danish pagans in a program, they couldn't explain their faith.
Just said they worshipped human nature.

It's not about Gods, but about the brainwashing the political elite does to people
Modern pagans are cucked and don't know shit about the nordic gods other than their name and "role"
Saw some danish pagans in a program, they couldn't explain their faith.
Just said they worshipped human nature.

The Norse gods were pro-democracy as well though. Well the pagan Viking were.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC5X918v4ZU

Lots of strong independent female Viking goddesses as well.

I an surprised the danes even teach christianity in schools. Given how femcucked scandinavia could be at times

We have a lot of sandniggers so that's probably the reason.