Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The dark triad pill is what makes it impossible for me to respect women

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I can accept the fact foids are more attracted to better-looking men. This makes sense.

I can even accept, with lots of mental effort, the fact they'd rather share an attractive men with many other women than having an average men all for themselves, even though I find it disgusting tbh.

I would even do as much as being able to accept they do feel that unchosen attraction for dark triads, if they were honest about it and tried their best to control it.

But no. They feel such extremely wicked attraction, pursue it shamelessly and then lie about it to keep men deluded and manipulated.

How can I respect such attitude? This is not only repugnant but also extremely immoral, unjust and also dishonest and manipulative.

Also, AWALT, before someone comes with IT-tier bullshit at me.

Last edited:
And then you realize that you're lucky for being born as a rational male being, just not lucky enough to share the delights that other fortunate males are able to get their hands on. Still not as bad as actually being a woman with a distorted mindset.

And then you realize that you're lucky for being born as a rational male being, just not lucky enough to share the delights that other fortunate males are able to get their hands on. Still not as bad as actually being a woman with a distorted mindset.
Foids don't respect themselves. They shouldn't be free. They are a necessary asset for reproduction and can't be trusted to take care of themselves.

Tfw aggressive dark triad personalities are the only ones foids like but when an inkwell tries it he's called toxic

Your highest IQ thread, imo.
Glad you appreciated it bro.

Tfw aggressive dark triad personalities are the only ones foids like but when an inkwell tries it he's called toxic
I have a theory that foids get frustrated by our half-assed violence. We tease them talking about violent things but real violent shit coming from incels is extremely rare. So they get disappointed and mad. I made a thread related to it (that I wish had more responses).

it's the thing that enrages me the most too

i'm attracted to kind and pure hearted women and women on the other hand are attracted to fucking psycopaths

im also more attracted to good looking girls over bad looking ones, but the latter is understandable for both sides while the former is fucking disgusting shit

hibristofilic whores deserve to drop dead with a bolt of lightning from the sky now

It’s simple women don’t think like us. They don’t want stability, or predictability. They want excitement, and they want it in the present, unlike us who are willing to get delayed excitement. All their life they only see the highs and not the lows. Violence is short quick excitement, drama, it gets them relied up quickly.

I wouldn't lose sleep over it. Most of the women who are attracted to these Dark Triad personalities are fucked up in the head, I'm talking Cluster B type and just look at what one of them did to BrendioEEE. Besides, if they do land a Dark Triad BF the trash usually takes itself out, they get abused and sometimes even killed so in the end no value was lost lol.

i'm attracted to kind and pure hearted women and women on the other hand are attracted to fucking psycopaths
Wanting some virgin, inexperienced, cute, feminine and nice foid= the holocaust

Foids wanting murderous psychopaths= ok

It can't get much more clown world than this.

im also more attracted to good looking girls over bad looking ones, but the latter is understandable for both sides while the former is fucking disgusting shit
My standards are not very high. Be caucasian, fairly young, virgin and have a face that doesn't give me a jumpscare when I look at it. That's it. I don't care about fat as much as most men, I take any body type, I don't care if she's dumb or even retarded, poor, etc. I don't care about a lot of things most people seem to care.

hibristofilic whores deserve to drop dead with a bolt of lightning from the sky now
The ones who pursue such desires should without a doubt die.

Women are agents of chaos, confusion, and destruction. They are drawn to chaos, which is why they pursue such males. Show me a "thugmaxxed" guy with tattoos on his neck and face, and I'll show you a guy who's definitely not an incel.

Most of the women who are attracted to these Dark Triad personalities are fucked up in the head, I'm talking Cluster B type and just look at what one of them did to BrendioEEE.
I don't deny that it's even worse with cluster B foids, but normal foids are also attracted to such men. For instance, just go to YT and type in "NPD" or "narcissist", you'll be flooded with videos about foids who can't let go of their abusive NPD bfs.

Foids love evil men in general (NPD, psychopath, thug, criminal, murderer, you name it) much more than good men. This is a fact of life. @Gymcelled has the stats on that.

Foids reward evil behavior with sex and love.

Besides, if they do land a Dark Triad BF the trash usually takes itself out, they get abused and sometimes even killed so in the end no value was lost lol.
It should be lifefuel but I can't help but thinking about it as a waste. Such foid should have been forced to stay married to a decent guy instead. Even if foids suck, they are still necessary reproductory assets.

Women are agents of chaos, confusion, and destruction. They are drawn to chaos, which is why they pursue such males. Show me a "thugmaxxed" guy with tattoos on his neck and face, and I'll show you a guy who's definitely not an incel.
Never saw an incel drug dealer, incel mass murderer... I guess IT has a point in calling us volcels, we do have a way to ascend. It's just not worth it.

Last edited:
I wouldn't lose sleep over it. Most of the women who are attracted to these Dark Triad personalities are fucked up in the head, I'm talking Cluster B type and just look at what one of them did to BrendioEEE. Besides, if they do land a Dark Triad BF the trash usually takes itself out, they get abused and sometimes even killed so in the end no value was lost lol.
JFL @BrendioEEE you worthless turbocuck :lul:

Very good thread, it's just women's wicked nature that perpetuated itself. Their choices in partners are what brought so much violence to this world, males simply abide by their preferences in order to fuck.

Foids love evil men in general (NPD, psychopath, thug, criminal, murderer, you name it) much more than good men. This is a fact of life. @Gymcelled has the stats on that.
Yup :feelsYall:

The top 10% of antisocial men are responsible for 27% of pregnancies and 62% of violent assaults against women​

Tbh if they reward these evil monsters with sex, love and a higher chance to reproduce ... that means that they're actively spreading evil

The top 10% of antisocial men are responsible for 27% of pregnancies and 62% of violent assaults against women​

Thanks!

Very good thread, it's just women's wicked nature that perpetuated itself. Their choices in partners are what brought so much violence to this world, males simply abide by their preferences in order to fuck.
Tbh if they reward these evil monsters with sex, love and a higher chance to reproduce ... that means that they're actively spreading evil
They play a HUGE part in evil and crime, no doubt about it. I remember Stefan Molyneux was calling women out for it and getting tons of shit from the SJWs and feminists, until his YT channel was finally banned. Thou shalt never criticize women, first commandment of the SJW bible.

foid brains are more primitive. morals, intelligence, wisdom, critical thinking... all of those require higher function brain, which foids lack. therefore foids are less moral compared to men, and respond more strongly to basic instincts. foids brains are under-developed.
Cucks think the fact pretty much all cultures curbed foids for millenia was just some random sexist shit instead of something done for a very good reason.

People think we're the enlightened generation that knows better whereas all previous generations were dumb. This couldn't be further from the truth. The bible says something extremely wise about our generation when it explains the Laodicean church (which represents our modern church era):

Revelation 3 KJV:

14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

it's the thing that enrages me the most too

I can accept the fact foids are more attracted to better-looking men. This makes sense.

I can even accept, with lots of mental effort, the fact they'd rather share an attractive men with many other women than having an average men all for themselves, even though I find it disgusting tbh.

I would even do as much as being able to accept they do feel that unchosen attraction for dark triads, if they were honest about it and tried their best to control it.

But no. They feel such extremely wicked attraction, pursue it shamelessly and then lie about it to keep men deluded and manipulated.

How can I respect such attitude? This is not only repugnant but also extremely immoral, unjust and also dishonest and manipulative.

Also, AWALT, before someone comes with IT-tier bullshit at me.
Their logic is this: "He will abuse and harm others but he won't harm ME. I'm special. Or at least he will harm me less than others and maybe even start loving me."

It's part of being protected and part of being special which makes darktriad appealing. That innocent people are harmed doesn't interest women in the slightest. They are deeply solipsistic and narcissistic creatures who only care about themselves.

Their logic is this: "He will abuse and harm others but he won't harm ME. I'm special.
Those levels of narcissism reach delusional/dumb territory.

How dumb must you be to think a guy who raped and murdered several women won't hurt you as a woman? Damn, how do people think foids deserve to be free?

Or at least he will harm me less than others and maybe even start loving me."
It looks to me that foids want to turn good men bad and bad men good. They're chaotic, they are never satisfied. They repay kindness, love and care with terrible treatment and indifference so that the good become bad and repay rape and murder with kindness, love and care so that bad man become good (it doesn't happen, we all know it, but it's their retarded goal).

That innocent people are harm doesn't interest women in the slightest.
Anyone who's not themselves or the current object of their foid desires doesn't matter. They will at best virtue signal and create excuses if pressured.

They are deeply solipsistic and narcissistic creatures who only care about themselves.
Among that stream of harsh blackpills, we can at least find potential solace in the fact romantic love is a lie and no foid will ever love us or anyone for that matter. All their emotions are shallow and fleeting as fuck.

They feel such extremely wicked attraction, pursue it shamelessly and then lie about it to keep men deluded and manipulated.

In women's lust lies the true nature of this twisted world.

Not only foids even other men will also respect people having dark triad more while they will fuck over nice guys without remorse.

Being a decent person seems to be a pussy drier for many women.

Some psychology student from IT tried to give a high effort reply to this thread. As expected, he/she went with the "dark triads lie and manipulate the poor women, they fall in love with who they think they are, they didn't know it was a dark triad, don't blame the victim!" narrative.

Would he/she care to explain these, then? Those (thousands of) women knew exactly what they were dealing it from the start. Let me guess, NAWALT? Very tough to believe that NAWALT when such scum ALWAYS manages to get tons of female interest while men with actual good personalities never get it unless they have great looks.

The fact it's so common for foids to be sexual masochists is another hint. I find it very naive to think such psychological characteristic exists in an isolated way, like, she wants to be hurt, forced and strangled in bed but outside of it she wants a polite gentleman with a super good caring personality.

Fact is, IT says we are incels because of our bad personalities, but we would statistically ascend if we massively turned up the bad personality factor through actually becoming violent criminals (note: I don't endorse it and I'm not planning to do it myself either).

Last edited:
I never ever respected women tbh in my entire Life.

I watched this one British dating show on Youtube the other day. There was this one guy who was overly dominant, arrogant, selfish, a complete dickhead. All the holes admitted and explicitly said he is a dickhead, arrogant, selfish, asshole etc. Yet he was the one getting most attention and holes were orbiting him. How can you respect foids when they do shit like this?

I watched this one British dating show on Youtube the other day. There was this one guy who was overly dominant, arrogant, selfish, a complete dickhead. All the holes admitted and explicitly said he is a dickhead, arrogant, selfish, asshole etc. Yet he was the one getting most attention and holes were orbiting him. How can you respect foids when they do shit like this?
Yeah, the "women didn't know better and were manipulated" narrative really doesn't fly with me at all. We're talking about adult women (considered by society to be just as capable as adult men) who in many if not most cases know what they're dealing with, like I just posted above. Not about some 4 yo toddler getting tricked into sex by a pedophile with a lollipop.

Last edited:
Giga high IQ post
Zeta high IQ comment