[Blackpill] The dating market is utterly bleak these days, even chadlites are struggling

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
Honestly it's at the point where people who aren't incels are barely getting anything now. I've heard people who're body builders being told they're lucky by other people for dating completely average mediocre woman, people who work out regularly dating fat women (which despite reddits bullshit is a fuck load more common than the other way around in my experience).

When even the chadlites are struggling to get even average and fat women, average men are utterly screwed. Honestly most incels would struggle to get a 300lb whale these days even if they'd been working out for the last four years. Honestly despite what IT like to say, nothing blackpills you quite like experiencing real life.

ReallyRice

ReallyRice

A blackpill a day keeps all delusions away.
-
We're approaching the 99.999999/1 singularity.

TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
-
REEEEEEEEE give me my unicorn

Alone75

Alone75

Veteran
-
It's hard out there, I pity the younger generation. You increasingly need it all if you're not 7+ in looks.

The social life, be well liked with lots of cool friends, have a good social media presence to "brag" about your life eg. Instagram/facebook.

You better have a good body, be tall, have a good job or be born into a rich/high status family or you'll really struggle to get into a sexual relationship or acquire casual sex from a below average female.

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
The harems are happening and foids are being sucked into them
It's over

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
It's hard out there, I pity the younger generation. You increasingly need it all if you're not 7+ in looks. The social life, be well liked with lots of cool friends, have a good social media presence to "brag" about your life eg. Instagram/facebook. You better have a good body, be tall, have a good job or be born into a rich/Hugh status family or you'll really struggle to get into a below average female.
There is definitely something to be said about family status I've noticed. The people who tend to do the best with women have looks but also tend to have a rich high status family as well. You need to be at the least middle class these days it seems otherwise enjoy your life with whales even if you have an okay chadlite face.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

-
men have been trying for many years now to shape up as "insurance" that they'll get a decent woman, the imbalance is starting to become visible as hypergamy and male smv inflation is making it worthless to be lean and fit meaning a lot of fit guys are like unwanted toys on a shelf, especially during the deadly 20-30 age interval when they're not needed for betabuxxing yet and they're not in a easy innocent highschool relationship either.

it's only going to get more hilarious in the coming years.

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
There is definitely something to be said about family status I've noticed. The people who tend to do the best with women have looks but also tend to have a rich high status family as well. You need to be at the least middle class these days it seems otherwise enjoy your life with whales even if you have an okay chadlite face.
You reckon this is betabuxxing 2.0 or is there more to it than that?

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
men have been trying for many years now to shape up as "insurance" that they'll get a decent woman, the imbalance is starting to become visible as hypergamy and male smv inflation is making it worthless to be lean and fit meaning a lot of fit guys are like unwanted toys on a shelf, especially during the deadly 20-30 age interval when they're not needed for betabuxxing yet and they're not in a easy innocent highschool relationship either.

Yeah the sheer levels of male thirst have inflated the fuck out of womens egos, even fat asses think they're beautiful princesses and the faggot whiteknights will validate that feeling at every turn.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

-
family game is real, it gets you out of the house and provides exposure to women, a large functional family is always a halo, and a really succesful family member who's rich or important is an even bigger halo. it's like you being the drummer in a big band or something.

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
Yes and no, it's kind of half and half, ultimately coming from higher social status means you'll have bigger social circles, which women like since they can use that to advance themselves. It's not quite as aggressively using them as betabuxxers get since I find they often do have at least some attraction to these chadlites, but the social connections and ability to entertain women with them increases their value to women. Obviously if you're straight ugly you won't be able to pull anything like this, but chadlites seem to be able to use it to their advantage.

Hikikomori

Hikikomori

Schizophrenia & OCD
-
This is what happens when male thirst reaches levels never seen in the history of humankind. The old saying "beggars can't be choosers" doesn't even scratch the surface of how bad it's gotten.

Every time I go to the store I'm shocked at what I see. Fit young men pushing a shopping cart, as land whale gf fills it with items for him to purchase.

I also see many average foids with no man, and I know why. These average foids are all trying to get the same top tier gigachads, they won't settle for anything less. Any man less than a literal gigachad ... is now left coping and wondering why he's so alone.

The selfishness of foids knows no boundaries and no end.

L

Lubricure

Catgirl Bioengineer
-
Today's sexual marketplace has become a literal minefield. Watching even chadlites to struggle is ridiculous. I have also thought that part of the problem is caused by the worsening legal landscape concerning sexual relationships. Nowadays there's the "guilty until proven innocent" paradigm, which forces men to behave even more softly and use betabuxing/fear grimace worthy tactics to calm the current lawyer-happy femoids.

This, jointly with the fact femoids have achieved financial (((independence))) from men, in my opinion, will guarantee that the situation is going to reach more and more grotesque stages. I don't discard the idea of seeing more than a pair of cucks getting flared up in blackpill rage at the sheer realization of their sorry condition.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Overlord of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-
I'm LMAOing at the level of this fuckery tbh... The backlash against all this societal nonsense will make ER/AM/SP/AB (cue all other mass Homicidal Maniacs) seem like a fucking toddler temper tantrum.

The anger is rising & nothing is going to stop it especially as the SJW's increasingly turn on their own & randomly start lashing out prompting more lashing out in return.

Sits back, eats popcorn & drinks my cider.
Today's sexual marketplace has become a literal minefield. Watching even chadlites to struggle is ridiculous. I have also thought that part of the problem is caused by the worsening legal landscape concerning sexual relationships. Nowadays there's the "guilty until proven innocent" paradigm, which forces men to behave even more softly and use betabuxing/fear grimace worthy tactics to calm the current lawyer-happy femoids.

This, jointly with the fact femoids have achieved financial (((independence))) from men, in my opinion, will guarantee that the situation is going to reach more and more grotesque stages. I don't discard the idea of seeing more than a pair of cucks getting flared up in blackpill rage at the sheer realization of their sorry condition.

It's hard out there, I pity the younger generation. You increasingly need it all if you're not 7+ in looks.

The social life, be well liked with lots of cool friends, have a good social media presence to "brag" about your life eg. Instagram/facebook.

You better have a good body, be tall, have a good job or be born into a rich/high status family or you'll really struggle to get into a sexual relationship or acquire casual sex from a below average female.

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
-
Yeah, I remember reading about some 7/10 guys on dating sites pre-Tinder at times went without, obviously that’s a not uncommon thing now.

FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
-
I also see many average foids with no man, and I know why. These average foids are all trying to get the same top tier gigachads, they won't settle for anything less. Any man less than a literal gigachad ... is now left coping and wondering why he's so alone.
This is a good argument to take their rights away with. If they want to gallop off into a Chad Harem at the expense of none Chad Men in society, then they should be allowed to have the rights that Men gave them since what is the point? Gender Equality is not Equal.. it is Supreme.. everywhere you hear gender pay gap this, don't rape me that.. their problems are Supreme in this society and any attempt to shift the Overton window to any other of the plethora horrible problems society faces is seen as not bowing down and kissing a whores feet at every opportunity.

IlIlllllIlIl

IlIlllllIlIl

-
The worst is when your boomer parents are talking to you based in their experiences when they were your age. I fucking hate when my dad tells me it's easy to get a girl/job . Typical "just put yourself out there bro" advice. Potent ragefuel boyos ngl (srs)

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
-
especially during the deadly 20-30 age interval when they're not needed for betabuxxing yet and they're not in a easy innocent highschool relationship either.
Also, as a man you won't get in touch with other people, specially females. So, it is basically over.

This, jointly with the fact femoids have achieved financial (((independence))) from men, in my opinion, will guarantee that the situation is going to reach more and more grotesque stages.
They never reached it. Men are still paying them without getting anything in return, men still do all physical work. It is ridiculous.

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

-
Society needs a reset. World War 3 can't come soon enough.

Rotting since 09

Rotting since 09

Recruit
-
Yes, I know of a guy who looks like a low class version of Conor Murphy with tats. He had to settle for a 5/10 single mother of two black kids. He impregnated her and wants to marry her. Hypergamy is of course the root of it, but also social media and the dating apps. These fat and mediocre women know that they can ALWAYS upgrade any guy if not in looks then at least in some capacity. Pure looks is not enough any more as far as relationships go. That only gets you in the door. To get the lock and key you need the FULL package. Even a lot of bluepilled men (usually the lower classes) do have an inkling of this, that's why you see them all of a sudden turning into bodybuilders, taking roids, getting tattoos, certain haircuts, growing beards, using certain inspirational quotes, etc. Many of them are aware that their wife or girlfriend are following all the Chads and fitness models on insta and so they try to emulate that too. It's a never ending pursuit to stay desirable to her for the males, and yet they mask it behind "self-improvement". It's all bullshit. These men are doing this because they want to look like the men their wife or gf follows and lusts on Insta and they are concerned (in the back of their mind) that if they don't at least to try to do it they will end up getting cucked by one.

And yet they still DO end up getting cucked. But not by the Insta chads. By some plumber with a pot belly down the street who just happened to have a lower inhibition, a bigger dick, slightly taller, or a hobby that excited her more such as racing modified cars around tracks. In the woman's mind he was an upgrade worth risking it for because he usurped her hubby in a couple of ways the hubby wasn't even contemplating and gave her more excitement in that moment.

Even Chads and celebrities have been cucked by loser exes and broke manlets the woman was involved with before. ALL men are replaceable for even mediocre women because all the men that women would ever give a chance to have something she can use to benefit herself socially and most of them have something better or more interesting to offer than the one she's with.

gigacel123

gigacel123

IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
-
The worst is when your boomer parents are talking to you based in their experiences when they were your age. I fucking hate when my dad tells me it's easy to get a girl/job . Typical "just put yourself out there bro" advice. Potent ragefuel boyos ngl (srs)
Boomers, when will they learn? Put them in our experience and they'd breakdown easily.

Akkadian

Akkadian

Major
-
No one to blame but the filthy juden for their shitty inventions such as cucbook and tinder

Tallcel

Tallcel

Officer
-
We're approaching the 99.999999/1 singularity.
That would mean most foid DNA would die off, since one single chad could not handle the sexual logistics of ejaculating into that many holes.

Alfen

Alfen

Captain
-
Honestly it's at the point where people who aren't incels are barely getting anything now. I've heard people who're body builders being told they're lucky by other people for dating completely average mediocre woman, people who work out regularly dating fat women (which despite reddits bullshit is a fuck load more common than the other way around in my experience).

When even the chadlites are struggling to get even average and fat women, average men are utterly screwed. Honestly most incels would struggle to get a 300lb whale these days even if they'd been working out for the last four years. Honestly despite what IT like to say, nothing blackpills you quite like experiencing real life.

Following OP's point, theres a fuck ton of guys at my job who dont date and cant get a girlfriend.
This is what happens when male thirst reaches levels never seen in the history of humankind. The old saying "beggars can't be choosers" doesn't even scratch the surface of how bad it's gotten.

Every time I go to the store I'm shocked at what I see. Fit young men pushing a shopping cart, as land whale gf fills it with items for him to purchase.

The selfishness of foids knows no boundaries and no end.

i see this all the damn time too...
and people keep saying the beta revolution will never happen..

I doubt it.

BigGhey

BigGhey

A Shiny Vaporeon
-
Sub8law in action

JFL at sub8law deniers

I also think time also has to do with it

As standards of foids rise, we will see ENTIRE DEFINITIONS changed as we know it

Exp. The worlds most handsome man back than or Chads of the past will struggle today

If you think now is bad, it will get worse later, when even gigachads can only get fat single mom and landwhales

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
-
The harems are happening and foids are being sucked into them
It's over
And majority of foids are bisexuals and a 15% fuck with dogs. It's over.

WawelDragon1683

WawelDragon1683

I will wageslave 'till death
-
It;s only gonna get worse, women standards are getting higher and higher by they year it's like infaltion.

K

keithbauhaus

Recruit
-

The bitter black-pilled truth, my dude. Thanks to ubiquitous social media applications that connect women to the top 10% of men (in the looks department) with ease, the playing field for every other bloke is marginalizing into insignificance. The current political climate and how they treat perceived "inferior" men is just like being kicked in the face repeatedly on top of that. We're legitimately just trying to do our best, and it's never enough.

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Romancel
-
It’s not anything new. I’m 31 and even as a teenager pre social media I already started seeing below average foids getting with chads. It’s what originally made me realize how over it was for me. When Chads are taking the lowest quality women, where else is there to go for you? The average or high tier women don’t want anything to do with you and you’re invisible to them, and the lowest tier women still get with Chad. I was left realising I was completely obsolete, and had been squeezed out of the sexual market, and since then it’s only become 100 times worse with the rise and mainstream spread of social media.

And then sisters, parents and grandparents question you like “woah why have you never had a gf are you gay?” Which just adds insult to injury. As if it’s so easy to get a gf for a autistic Manlet.

Last edited:
GetFucked

GetFucked

Gruntcel
-
Sub8law in action

JFL at sub8law deniers

I also think time also has to do with it

As standards of foids rise, we will see ENTIRE DEFINITIONS changed as we know it

Exp. The worlds most handsome man back than or Chads of the past will struggle today

If you think now is bad, it will get worse later, when even gigachads can only get fat single mom and landwhales
Even if you're a gigachad bro the courts will fuck you. 70% of divorces are initiated by women. I understand chads pumping and dumping but why would anyone want a long term relationship in these cucked western countries. Literally pay 60% of your salary to finance your whore ex wife's expenses, rope, or go to prison. Shit is unsustainable but ((they)) keep pushing it and then wonder why we're not breeding more slaves. A decreased population only boosts our quality of life anyways.

Last edited:
ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Luminary
-
no point of even bothering with western foids in 2019 tbh, their standards are beyond outrageous

PowerLevelCel

PowerLevelCel

Autistic Nazi Gymcel
-
It's truly over for all sub 8 males, even 7/10 chadlites.

gigacel123

gigacel123

IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
-
no point of even bothering with western foids in 2019 tbh, their standards are beyond outrageous
Just be 6'5 with a good face and body bro.

johnnyb

johnnyb

gib me duh pussay b0ss
-
just yesterday I saw a 7/10 guy come in to my store to buy booze, bitching about women. I was thinking in my head, yea bro, must be so bad your tight gf got mad about something stupid. then this fat ugly old bitch atleast 80 pounds heavier than him and 20 years older walked up to him and he payed for her shit and held her hand. this was his gf he was bitching about. its bad boyos, its really fucking bad in the west. plan your escape