Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW The day in the life of a Chad

VindalooCell

VindalooCell

Streetshitter Supreme
★★★★★

POV: You are seated next to your studycel friend with glasses on the bus in Brazil during a school trip.

Brazil is just GTA in real life

POV: You are seated next to your studycel friend with glasses on the bus in Brazil during a school trip.

I should've known this wasn't worth watching.

I bet the teacher saw it and didn't say anything for fear of appearing oppressive towards this young girl expressing her sexuality.

I'm telling you it's only a matter of time until the progressives claim the right for people to fuck in public.

Imagine a world where not only Chad fucks all the females, but he does it right in front of your nose. If you complain, you'll get the kind of insults you get when you dare to object females wearing revealing clothes.

There will be no place for any form of socially imposed modesty in the progressive future.

Last edited:
I bet the teacher saw it and didn't say anything for fear of appearing oppressive towards this young girl expressing her sexuality.

I'm telling you it's only a matter of time until the progressives claim the right for people to fuck in public.

Imagine a world where not only Chad fucks all the females, but he does it right in front of your nose. If you complain, you'll get the kind of insults you get when you dare to object females wearing revealing clothes.

There will be no place for any form of socially imposed modesty in the progressive future.
This was in Brazil, very low inhib place.

hes a cuck for letting them aact this way and not do anything

@Tenshi @Mainländer have u seen this hapoen

this wasn't worth watching.

Meanwhile masturbation will be treated as even more of a crime. Actually that kind of social stigma exists now. Most people cheer on or laugh if they see people having sex in public but are disgusted if they see a guy so much as fiddle with his shorts. It's only a matter of time before the laws reflect the social stigma. There's a lag so for now sex in public is still a crime (thankfully).