Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Day That I Went Full Low-Inhib/Chimp Out

SOCIALSUICIDE

SOCIALSUICIDE

⬛⬚ ⬚ ⬚ ⬚ ⬚
-
Ok for some backstory, I was in a weird semester in my uni because I am a dumbass and scheduled my classes very late and when I went to the student aid, I could only take a few classes so since I needed to complete minimum 12 credits for my semester to get my financial aid, I could only take random scheduled classes so that I dont get left behind. In the end I had to take some morning/day classes and one night class.

Every day I had to take normal day classes and then wait a devastating 6 hours doing nothing to take my night class. I had to SHOW UP at 8am and get out of uni at 10pm EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. I had 6 hours doing nothing at uni and that destroyed my mental state. I could not do anything and I was bored as FUCK. I could not go to my home because I go by car and the only way was to endure the pain and mogs (gotta save gas money). Every day I had to endure being mogged by stacies and chads walking around. I was sitting alone and every single second was SOCIALSUICIDE. I was slowly going insane, even pranking people saying stupid shit to strangers or tripping on a imaginary rock in public just to get some human interaction or some stupid shit like that.

Anyway, there was one day that I fucking lost it. I normaly stay alone and play videogames with my laptop in those abandoned rooms that no one uses. When It was time for class I left the room and went for a long walk to cool off.

Keep in mind the day was getting dark as time went on. I was walking minding my buisness, there was a fucking stacy that just happens to be walking in front of me. Keep in mind this was a not so populated area in my uni. As we were walking I noticed she was slowing her pace and titing her face to get a glimpse of me. It started to get on my nerves. Did she thought I was a fucking rapist or something? I even noticed she was even tracking my shadow in front of her from the night street lamps. Then she started to walk slower and slower I think it was to let me pass her by, and I said fuck it im walking slow now FUCK you im playing your fucking GAME.

I started to make weird non-vocal noises like rattling the fence or making weird poses with my shadow. It got to the point that I even sensed her fear as we were walking. And god damn she deserved it. She started to walk faster now. I started to power-walk making her hear every step of mine and make noises like GRR and MOUTH-BREATHING noises, then she turnt her head straight to me with a disgusted face and said your typical "oough mayy gawdd..." and I FUCKING LOST IT. I got on all fours like a monkey a fucking CHIMPED THE FUCK OUT. :feelsree: A HUU AHUU AHHU WAAA WAAAA WAAAAA HUH HUH HUAAAH i fucking LOST it. I STARTED RUNNING AND MAKING NOISES like a fucking retard, she fuckign ran away to some stupid area and I went to my last night class of the day and it kinda felt good. It felt good the fact that she got what she deserves. It was never my intention to try to rape her or harass her or whatever, it was to just give the bitch a legit reason to "get scared" because I saw she was fishing for it (im an angel TEEHEE.)

When I was finishing my late night class, all students got a robomessage from uni to alert people of a suspicious person at campus at that hour:feelsbaton:. My heart was fucking racing :feelsmega:. Im never doing that shit again:feelswow:. I even felt my blood flow poke my brain from the nerviousness. When the class ended I walked to my car and on the way out I found out they raised the security at the uni:giga:.

Now, I despite curry behaviour and normaly try to keep things to myself but im kinda glad I chimped the fuck out and scared her shitless...

For lazy fucks: I was walking alone, foid appears, foid thinks im a creep/rapist, YOU SERIOUS!?, i chimp the fuck out, she runs away, campus security maxxes out, :feelswow:, i leave victorious.

Last edited:
Holy shit, if this isn't a larp, that's fucking amazing.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

High T alpha male

4am man, give us a TDLR???

4am man, give us a TDLR???
yeah... tldr
read this part (cut in half) and trust me its definitely worth the read.

I was walking minding my buisness, there was a fucking stacy that just happens to be walking in front of me. Keep in mind this was a not so populated area in my uni. As we were walking I noticed she was slowing her pace and titing her face to get a glimpse of me. It started to get on my nerves. Did she thought I was a fucking rapist or something? I even noticed she was even tracking my shadow in front of her from the night street lamps. Then she started to walk slower and slower I think it was to let me pass her by, and I said fuck it im walking slow now FUCK you im playing your fucking GAME.

I started to make weird non-vocal noises like rattling the fence or making weird poses with my shadow. It got to the point that I even sensed her fear as we were walking. And god damn she deserved it. She started to walk faster now. I started to power-walk making her hear every step of mine and make noises like GRR and MOUTH-BREATHING noises, then she turnt her head straight to me with a disgusted face and said your typical "oough mayy gawdd..." and I FUCKING LOST IT. I got on all fours like a monkey a fucking CHIMPED THE FUCK OUT. :feelsree: A HUU AHUU AHHU WAAA WAAAA WAAAAA HUH HUH HUAAAH i fucking LOST it. I STARTED RUNNING AND MAKING NOISES like a fucking retard, she fuckign ran away to some stupid area and I went to my last night class of the day and it kinda felt good. It felt good the fact that she got what she deserves. It was never my intention to try to rape her or harass her or whatever, it was to just give the bitch a legit reason to "get scared" because I saw she was fishing for it (im an angel TEEHEE.)

When I was finishing my late night class, all students got a robomessage from uni to alert people of a suspicious person at campus at that hour:feelsbaton:. My heart was fucking racing :feelsmega:. Im never doing that shit again:feelswow:. I even felt my blood flow poke my brain from the nerviousness. When the class ended I walked to my car and on the way out I found out they raised the security at the uni:giga:.

Now, I despite curry behaviour and normaly try to keep things to myself but im kinda glad I chimped the fuck out and scared her shitless...

Looool life fuel

Low inhib god

I FUCKING LOST IT. I got on all fours like a monkey a fucking CHIMPED THE FUCK OUT. :feelsree: A HUU AHUU AHHU WAAA WAAAA WAAAAA HUH HUH HUAAAH i fucking LOST it. I STARTED RUNNING AND MAKING NOISES like a fucking retard

Jfl I can picture myself doing this some fucking day
You’re a fucking Saint if this is true, and the fact that you maxed out the security on campus is fucking hilarious as well.

Jfl I can picture myself doing this some fucking day
You’re a fucking Saint if this is true, and the fact that you maxed out the security on campus is fucking hilarious as well.
its good for letting it all out but you kinda get paranoid of getting caught, thats like, the only reason I wear hoodies in campus now. :feelsbadman:

Ok for some backstory, I was in a weird semester in my uni because I am a dumbass and scheduled my classes very late and when I went to the student aid, I could only take a few classes so since I needed to complete minimum 12 credits for my semester to get my financial aid, I could only take random scheduled classes so that I dont get left behind. In the end I had to take some morning/day classes and one night class.

Every day I had to take normal day classes and then wait a devastating 6 hours doing nothing to take my night class. I had to SHOW UP at 8am and get out of uni at 10pm EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. I had 6 hours doing nothing at uni and that destroyed my mental state. I could not do anything and I was bored as FUCK. I could not go to my home because I go by car and the only way was to endure the pain and mogs (gotta save gas money). Every day I had to endure being mogged by stacies and chads walking around. I was sitting alone and every single second was SOCIALSUICIDE. I was slowly going insane, even pranking people saying stupid shit to strangers or tripping on a imaginary rock in public just to get some human interaction or some stupid shit like that.

Anyway, there was one day that I fucking lost it. I normaly stay alone and play videogames with my laptop in those abandoned rooms that no one uses. When It was time for class I left the room and went for a long walk to cool off.

Keep in mind the day was getting dark as time went on. I was walking minding my buisness, there was a fucking stacy that just happens to be walking in front of me. Keep in mind this was a not so populated area in my uni. As we were walking I noticed she was slowing her pace and titing her face to get a glimpse of me. It started to get on my nerves. Did she thought I was a fucking rapist or something? I even noticed she was even tracking my shadow in front of her from the night street lamps. Then she started to walk slower and slower I think it was to let me pass her by, and I said fuck it im walking slow now FUCK you im playing your fucking GAME.

For lazy fucks: I was walking alone, foid appears, foid thinks im a creep/rapist, YOU SERIOUS!?, i chimp the fuck out, she runs away, campus security maxxes out, :feelswow:, i leave victorious.
275E91DA 0097 49F7 98AD D2C68C0662FF

its good for letting it all out but you kinda get paranoid of getting caught, thats like, the only reason I wear hoodies in campus now. :feelsbadman:
Get da trench coat nigga

Just terrorize her bro

This is so cringy it's actually based

When I was finishing my late night class, all students got a robomessage from uni to alert people of a suspicious person at campus at that hour:feelsbaton:.

IMG 6217

@SOCIALSUICIDE

Do you drive JDM?

I also drive back and fourth to college, however I got no problem going back home and coming back later. In fact I prefer it.

However, I drive a fuel efficient 2012 Honda Fit Sport so gas isn't a big deal.

Are you driving an Escalade or something? Just Lol.

You could even go sit in your car / take a nap instead of prowling around your campus as a performance artist.

View attachment 55385

@SOCIALSUICIDE

Do you drive JDM?

I also drive back and fourth to college, however I got no problem going back home and coming back later. In fact I prefer it.

However, I drive a fuel efficient 2012 Honda Fit Sport so gas isn't a big deal.

Are you driving an Escalade or something? Just Lol.

You could even go sit in your car / take a nap instead of prowling around your campus as a performance artist.
i cant do that, the heat is too strong. I tried to sit in my car for 3 hours and I was sweating like shit. I had to turn the a/c on every 30 minutes and normies saw me tru the windows when they were walking so it was even more shitty. The only option was sleeping or gaming

i cant do that, the heat is too strong. I tried to sit in my car for 3 hours and I was sweating like shit. I had to turn the a/c on every 30 minutes and normies saw me tru the windows when they were walking so it was even more shitty. The only option was sleeping or gaming

I don't even care anymore. I'd take a nap with the windows down and J-Pop on.

I already go to my college dressed in anime t-shirts.

Actually made me laugh as i could imagine my self doing that. Yesterday at 10pm or so , i went to get some food down the road and a young girl kept looking back. She looked back like every 20 seconds eventhough her dad was right next to her. I glared at her for the whole 2 minutes of me walking and she ran to her dad in the end.

Awesome bro', love it. Make that bitch shit herself, I agree with you. These cunts behave like every male is a fucking rapist. The real rapists are the normies they validate to the stars.

So fucking dumb, "I'm a strong independent Wymn, uhhh nuhhh it's a male that will rape me, I'm powerless". Which is it lol.

You should do it again after a cool down period. Halloween would be a perfect time to, grab a mask.

I don't even care if this is a LARP or not this is genuinely funny

Just imitate a chimp theory.

Probably the most autistic story I’ve read JFL