Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The day you die, your happiest day?

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
Will the day you know you will die, either because you were hit by a bus, shot, have a terminal illness or what not, be the happiest day of your life?
Ofcourse I mean that you know you are alive but that it is 100% that you will die.

Doesn't make sense, if that'd be your happiest day why not just rope today? It's not like you have to wait for it to come naturally or by accident

I will die after destroy interdimensional demons with my bare hands.

Doesn't make sense, if that'd be your happiest day why not just rope today? It's not like you have to wait for it to come naturally or by accident
Because most people don't have the gut to actually kill themselves, that's why.

happiest and saddest

Happiest day.

I often fantasize about the day when I finally kill myself. I would be so excited before I finally pull the trigger, so happy, knowing that liberation is close.