Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The days when you could have sex with an infamous foid for free

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
In a Viking show there was a scene where a warrior bends over an infamous foid and fucks her doggy style. She didn't resist and went along with it. The fact is that there was nothing she could've done. If she resisted she could would have to hit him and it was a crime to hit respected warriors. And she couldn't even ask for justice because she was not in good standing in the eyes of the law.

Basically infamous women were those who had committed adultery or had sex outside of wedlock and they had no rights whatsoever.

Imagine if that law was applied now. Every single foid out there is infamous af. We could have sex with any foid we wanted for free. It would've been a paradise.

Vikings were based Gods. There's a reason why the phrase “rape and pillage” has become synonymous with them

Vikings gave no fucks about women's rights. Either you were perfectly reserved and held high morals or you were nothing but dirty used holes

Nah, they should just be stoned to death. That would spread STDS, and it would give a bad incentive for men to accuse chaste women of adultery

you should remember that the vikings show is fiction

Vikings were based Gods. There's a reason why the phrase “rape and pillage” has become synonymous with them
Vikings gave no fucks about women's rights. Either you were perfectly reserved and held high morals or you were nothing but dirty used holes
They were based beyond reckoning.

Also they were misogynistic af but are still worshiped because they had God tier looks.

Also they were misogynistic af but are still worshiped because they had God tier looks.
Tbh this is a potent blackpill and JBWpill in itself

One thing is for certain

20200830 104429

These guys took ZERO SHIT from their Foids, Jews, or anyone else for that matter.

In a Viking show there was a scene where a warrior bends over an infamous foid and fucks her doggy style.
Is this Vikings on Amazon Prime?

It was rollo right?

you should remember that the vikings show is fiction
Really? Obviously most of the subplots are made up but the main plot should be exactly like it happened, right? Their culture and how they treated women must have been depicted accurately.
Is this Vikings on Amazon Prime?
I don't know. It watched it on HistoryTV 18
It was rollo right?
Yeah, exactly. They were loading up their ship when it happened.

Last edited:
watch IT seethe at this larp

Its not a LARP. I saw it in a show.
And if that show isn't depicting Vikings accurately then it ain't my fault.
yeah, but IT will still seethe about you imagining that you are a fucking viking

yeah, but IT will still seethe about you imagining that you are a fucking viking
yeah. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Once they were seething over a post which said "I identify myself as a Chad"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back