Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The death of nightclubs is due to the rise of online dating

Ricecel X

Ricecel X

6’1” ogre
★★★★

From the article:

it’s clear to see the real reasons clubs are closing, even aside from the money. The things we got from them can now be found elsewhere. How many people go to clubs looking for love, when the whole town is accessible on Tinder?

When social media and online dating took off around 2008-2012, it coincided with the steep decline of nightlife. All of that dancing, music, social ritual, has been replaced by Chad texting foids "u wan sum fuk?"

Online dating has turned effectively every male into an autistic looksmaxxer, because that is all that is required to succeed in this arena. Foids often complain about low effort "fuccbois" while simultaneously rewarding them with sex. It becomes self-evident how much effort is needed to get laid: almost none, if you're attractive.

Zoomers are totally fucked. The rise of Tik Tok e-boys just shows how shallow everything is, the massive disconnect between the bluepill hard work and personality mentality, and the reality of the blackpill. They probably don't even know what a nightclub is.

Foids often complain about low effort "fuccbois" while simultaneously rewarding them with sex.

Imagine acting this fucking retarded and society doesn't give you shit for it but agrees with you.

Only boomer cunts go to nightclubs.

If you still hang around nightclubs on friday nights, other than chilling with your buddies once or twice in a month, it's over.

You are too old for 2020.

If you still hang around nightclubs on friday nights, other than chilling with your buddies once or twice in a month, it's over.

Imagine acting this fucking retarded and society doesn't give you shit for it but agrees with you.

From the article:

When social media and online dating took off around 2008-2012, it coincided with the steep decline of nightlife. All of that dancing, music, social ritual, has been replaced by Chad texting foids "u wan sum fuk?"

Online dating has turned effectively every male into an autistic looksmaxxer, because that is all that is required to succeed in this arena. Foids often complain about low effort "fuccbois" while simultaneously rewarding them with sex. It becomes self-evident how much effort is needed to get laid: almost none, if you're attractive.

Zoomers are totally fucked. The rise of Tik Tok e-boys just shows how shallow everything is, the massive disconnect between the bluepill hard work and personality mentality, and the reality of the blackpill. They probably don't even know what a nightclub is.

As an old fuck, nightclubs were just if not more brutal tinder.

Whores using make-up plus dark clubs to look massively better than in bright lights.
Fuck up girl guy ratios unless you pissed away tons of money or bought in girls yourself.
Aggressive women assaulting men or causing trouble. Bouncers always told me girls caused almost all the conflicts.

Those were the worst times of my life. Never go out to a bar / club / event unless you have very good looks to back it up.

Night clubs were overpriced shit.

The people who still go to them in this day and age deserve to be ripped off

As an old fuck, nightclubs were just if not more brutal tinder.

Whores using make-up plus dark clubs to look massively better than in bright lights.
Fuck up girl guy ratios unless you pissed away tons of money or bought in girls yourself.
Aggressive women assaulting men or causing trouble. Bouncers always told me girls caused almost all the conflicts.

Those were the worst times of my life. Never go out to a bar / club / event unless you have very good looks to back it up.

But Tinder still accelerated hypergamy correct? Surely normies had better chances of banging before Tinder no? Even if they weren't great?

I miss that German-Turkish-Syrian guy ("Hey there, buddy boyos") who had a good video with a good comment section about this topic.

But Tinder still accelerated hypergamy correct? Surely normies had better chances of banging before Tinder no? Even if they weren't great?
very few went to nightclubs because they were so fucking brutal

the average hegiht in them over 10 years ago was easily 6'2

but now everyone is on tinder / instagram

as for normies, they'd meet in school. after school, it was over

Any sub8 male should LDAR because there's nothing waiting for you in this disgusting culture

TBH nightclubs are as brutal (if not more) as Tinder, they are basically traps made especially for the normie men, who are the sole payers of the whole party. They used to create this illusion of an abundance of women to lure the poor men into the trap, then made they pay overpriced fees and drinks while they were mogged on the dance floor by chads. Most normies left at the end of the night empty handed and defeated. At least on Tinder, you don't need to pay anything if you don't want to.

Foids only go to night clubs for in person validation and hanging out with their friends guys are literally the last thing on their mind because they can get a model in 2 min on tinder

Tinder isn't real life sweaty :soy: :soy: :soy:

Online dating and social media ruined the world tbh. When I was a child I expected everything to be amazingly fun and achieveable through effort once I grew up.
Nowadays we have no such luck. Chad will continue to fuck them all while the others get nothing but the scraps. There is no fun in going outside anymore. Nightclubs were the shit supposedly, but rn it's just exist mode era, in which only Chads and holes get benefited at all.

True dat. Jfl at boomers telling you to go outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back