Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The deed is done: My facial surgery is scheduled in 2 months

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
I wish you the best, bro

Except he's not even going to be a Chad. This is a lot of surgery; high chance of suboptimal results if not outright botch work. Assuming nothing goes wrong, OP will probably end up being about normie tier after all the pain and swelling goes away, which will take 6-12 months.
My first assumption was that considering the number of surgeries he's getting, chances are it'll end up botched. It's not like he's getting easy surgeries like rhino or a chin implant either.
For your own sake OP, you better have chosen a good surgeon.

Except he's not even going to be a Chad. This is a lot of surgery; high chance of suboptimal results if not outright botch work. Assuming nothing goes wrong, OP will probably end up being about normie tier after all the pain and swelling goes away, which will take 6-12 months.
what if its a damn good surgeon?

There was a video of a currycel who got height-surgery. It looked painful as fuck. I can't find the exact video but here is the procedure

remember that guy. Went from 5 foot currycel to 5 foot 4 currycel.

Yeah, he's not going to be chad, but every increase in looks means a better life.
4dkg8i19b4j31.jpg

It's always good to see the rope prevented through surgical means.

[LifeFuel] to know that an incel is on his way out of hideous face hell.

I'm blackpilled as fuck but going from ugly to normie will make your life vastly better even if you don't get a foid

Ugly men are treated like lepers and bullied. Normies get TOLERATED.

Yeah, he's not going to be chad, but every increase in looks means a better life.
4dkg8i19b4j31.jpg
Debt slavery won't be pleasant with average looks jfl. And if it's botched, he'll be even uglier on top of being a debt slave.

A good surgeon wouldn't risk his reputation operating on OP in the first place.
you mean he's beyond ugly and it's hopeless? how can you know that? most incels are actually near average
Debt slavery won't be pleasant with average looks jfl. And if it's botched, he'll be even uglier on top of being a debt slave.
dude you dont get it

look at the pic again, what do you see? because what i see is a very clear transition: INCEL => CHADLITE aka MISERABLE => A LIFE WORTH LIVING

he won't be a slave, the surgeon and clinic staff in general are his slaves, as they'll work to make him a chadlite and in return they only want money which means nothing compared to happiness

Last edited:
you mean he's beyond ugly and it's hopeless?
I mean OP is mentally unstable and could potentially lash out on review forums or in a court of law if it goes wrong or even not right enough.

look at the pic again, what do you see? because what i see is a very clear transition: INCEL => CHADLITE aka MISERABLE => A LIFE WORTH LIVING
We don't know what OP looks like now, and we certainly don't know what he'll look like after surgery, though just looking at the sheer number of difficult procedures he's doing and the context surrounding them, it's reasonable to assume he'll be very disappointed with the outcome.

I mean OP is mentally unstable and could potentially lash out on review forums or in a court of law if it goes wrong or even not right enough.

We don't know what OP looks like now, and we certainly don't know what he'll look like after surgery, though just looking at the sheer number of difficult procedures he's doing and the context surrounding them, it's reasonable to assume he'll be very disappointed with the outcome.
everyone knows you got to talk bluepilled if you want to be approved for a surgery like this, and say shit like "yeah im happy with who i am, i think personality is what matters the most, just want to do this to feel more confident" and thats it, otherwise EVERY surgeon will reject you

it could go wrong obviously but he does have a chance to become a chadlite, doesnt he?

Op doesn't care because life as an ugly male is trash. He'd rather take the risk just so he has a chance of escaping inceldom. Being average in debt is way better than being ugly as fuck like this. This is what awaits ugly people when they get older.

50 year old virgin

everyone knows you got to talk bluepilled if you want to be approved for a surgery like this, and say shit like "yeah im happy with who i am, i think personality is what matters the most, just want to do this to feel more confident" and thats it, otherwise EVERY surgeon will reject you

it could go wrong obviously but he does have a chance to become a chadlite, doesnt he?
Not good enough to risk wage slavery. And even if he does become a Chadlite -- which won't happen overnight, since it'll take months to recover from the surgery -- it's not like his boss will suddenly give him a 20% raise just because he's not ugly anymore.

Op doesn't care because life as an ugly male is trash. He'd rather take the risk just so he has a chance of escaping inceldom.
I understand that, but he could've gone about this more intelligently. He could've gotten the procedures he could afford without going into debt first. Then if those weren't enough at least until he can save for more procedures, he could've gone into debt with less risk of botch work.

Not good enough to risk wage slavery. And even if he does become a Chadlite -- which won't happen overnight, since it'll take months to recover from the surgery -- it's not like his boss will suddenly give him a 20% raise just because he's not ugly anymore.

I understand that, but he could've gone about this more intelligently. He could've gotten the procedures he could afford without going into debt first. Then if those weren't enough at least until he can save for more procedures, he could've gone into debt with less risk of botch work.
you havent truly internalized the blackpill. if looks are first then any sacrifice or risk is warranted to improve looks
well he chose to go all in instead, its not more or less intelligent just another strategy

you havent truly internalized the blackpill. if looks are first then any sacrifice or risk is warranted to improve looks
Your notion of the blackpill is simplistic and naive.

Your notion of the blackpill is simplistic and naive.

The blackpill in it's purest form is simple: Looks above all. There's a lot more to it but that's the core concept.

If you truly believe in it, it should reflect not only in what you preach but also in your life choices. Putting looks above all means doing what OP did.

good luck man. i hope u can update us and escape this hell

The blackpill in it's purest form is simple: Looks above all. There's a lot more to it but that's the core concept.

If you truly believe in it, it should reflect not only in what you preach but also in your life choices. Putting looks above all means doing what OP did.
Here's what it actually is: everything from beginning to end has already been decided, and none of it means anything. The heavy influence your looks have on your social standing is just a part of that.

Just got back from the office for planning my plastic surgery. I managed to gather a fair chunk of change+loans to make one last ditch effort to change my life.

I'm getting the full gambit. Jaw reconstruction, fixing canthel tilt, midface, skin lasering, everything. Unfortunately limb lengthening isn't available here in the US but I gotta start somewhere.

I'll be thousands in debt after this, but data shows that attractive people make orders of magnitude more so I'll end up making profit. Can't wait to be banned from this forum forever.
You go man

Here's what it actually is: everything from beginning to end has already been decided, and none of it means anything. The heavy influence your looks have on your social standing is just a part of that.
fair point ngl

but looksmaxing is a way to change things and defy that fate that genetics had decided for us

I hope it pays off in the end

91 bluepillers watching :soy::soy:

fair point ngl

but looksmaxing is a way to change things and defy that fate that genetics had decided for us
You can't defy fate because you don't have free will, only the illusion of it.

I truly salute you, gentleman!

You can't defy fate because you don't have free will, only the illusion of it.
Free will is for chad only
You don't have free will You don't have intuition You probably weren't destined for success
Most of us are like animals or worse

You have to work on everything from the start
or LDAR yourself into nothingness

and I agree that looksmaxxing won't fix you but it can help if you invest enough money and time

It would be dumb if some surgery really made your life 100 times better

Attachments

• 1579559309147.png
    1579559309147.png
    314.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I want to do this as well what was the total cost and MAKE BEFORE AND AFTER PICS

All these people cheering OP while he basically sells his soul to the jew bankers for YEARS just so he can have a 5% chance of ascending (considering that the surgeries go well...that's another dice roll...if he ends up worse he may as well rope immediately) this is just insane.

If you need that amount of surgeries it's over for you,it never even began,you don't see chad doing this shit,it''s just natural for him,even SEAmaxxing with that money would be a much better idea because at least you can have some fun that way.

All these people cheering OP while he basically sells his soul to the jew bankers for YEARS just so he can have a 5% chance of ascending (considering that the surgeries go well...that's another dice roll...if he ends up worse he may as well rope immediately) this is just insane.

If you need that amount of surgeries it's over for you,it never even began,even SEAmaxxing with that money would be a much better idea because at least you can have some fun that way.
Finally, a greycel with some common sense.

If you still can I'd recommend cancelling the surgery immediately. I'm sorry to break it you, but more likely than not you WON'T ascend, you'll end up looking worse afterwards if you have to do this amount of surgeries.

As @KingOfRome suggested, you should go in for one surgery with the amount of money you have now and see how it goes. If you felt it was worth it then you can go do another. 99% of the population will not ascend via surgery, they will have to softmax because most people don't have deformed faces or unconventional parts, the problem is they just have average faces.

If you want you can send a pic and I'll give you advice on what to do, I'm experienced in this field.

Send pics when done I'll send mine after rhinoplasty. Good luck.
Hey, I was planning for a rhino too. When are you getting yours? Can you please tell me the result when you get one?

Wish you good. Post results

I hope it goes well.

Good luck , everything will turn fine . Don't forget to pm before after

Based. Good luck, my man. I wish I could do the same, but my parents will not let me. By the time I get a job (if I do get a job at all) to pay for it, it will be too late.

"Incels should really try to fix their situation instead of hating women"
>takes the steps necessary to fix my situation
"No not like that!"

What a bunch of shitheads, lmao. I can name a dozen incels who literally ascended within a week after their plastic surgery recovery. There's been several on here, too. It's funny how they call us "toxic" but they have advice that literally leads to nothing, it's just moving fucking goalposts over and over again. That shit can make people suicidal and want to kill themselves. When I was deluded by the bluepill, I was like that.

Last edited:
Based. Good luck, my man. I wish I could do the same, but my parents will not let me. By the time I get a job (if I do get a job at all) to pay for it, it will be too late.

What a bunch of shitheads, lmao. I can name a dozen incels who literally ascended within a week after their plastic surgery recovery. There's been several on here, too. It's funny how they call us "toxic" but they have advice that literally leads to nothing, it's just moving fucking goalposts over and over again. That shit can make people suicidal and want to kill themselves. When I was deluded by the bluepill, I was like that.
I literally almost killed myself bcuz of their stupid advice thank god I discovered this place. How do they call us "toxic" when trannies basically do the same shit or even worse cuz they literally mutilate their cocks to become an uglier version of an eldritch abomination. Not to count lots of studies are being posted right here about what really matters in the SMV while I haven't seen a single one coming from these cucks.

Hopefully your ascension goes well and you can leave this forum forever. May Blackopscel be with you

Op doesn't care because life as an ugly male is trash. He'd rather take the risk just so he has a chance of escaping inceldom. Being average in debt is way better than being ugly as fuck like this. This is what awaits ugly people when they get older.

50 year old virgin

Guy on the top vid is based, guy on the bottom vid legit looks like the amerimutt meme, its over for him

Good job OP, wish you luck and you become Chad after the surgery. May beckies orbit you.

I'm going to sui in 11 months if I don't get a gf anyway so idgaf
:feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:
this.
neets here will get jalous and ask for your ban
You can still get a ban tho. Mods are there on looksmax too. Isn't looksmax run by .co mods anyway?

"because you can chadfake all you want, but women wont fuck you is you still have that shitty views on women"

Ahahah OP after chadmaxing dont forget serialkillermaxing to cheat foid 's personality detector

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back