Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The delusion of the pokicucks jfl

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Pokimane/comments/i0ytx2/please_dont_forget_to_report_hateful_or_abusive/

i was watching a new leafy video of him literally slamming pokimane to the ground like superman in the form of a video

then i went on the sub and saw the simps just defending her and rejecting their Subhuman traits like simping to a 5/10 female becasue they're genetic trash

also JFL she has a boyfriend wich makes it 2x funnier that these simps keep supporting her and they don't get anything from it because all the pussy is slain by that SEA/White hawaiian cunt :feelskek:

(ngl the motherfucker is like 500x smarter than me and can program robots, as soon as i knew he joined pokicunt on a channel i stopped watching)

the ultimate soy...holy fuck, that post has to be satire.

Imagine simping this hard for an average looking north african girl.
pokimane.jpg

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
her looksmatch most likely is an incel (note that she has terrible lighting here so her average face won't show as much in the shade)

Imagine being a simp in 2020 LMFAO these cucks really think they have a chance with the whore if they donate their entire life savings

pokimane.jpg

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
her looksmatch most likely is an incel (note that she has terrible lighting here so her average face won't show as much in the shade)
Everytime a foid removes their makeup their eyes look bald

She's nothing special, im north african too, i see bitches like this everyday, fuck wish i can break her fucking skull under my knee.
i'd personally sign her execution infront of a firing squad
WITH ANTI AIRCRAFT MUNITION
if this was the USSR

I have no idea what the latest drama regarding this e-girl is but I left a downvoterino on the post

I hate SIMPs so fucking much, they are the ones that enable women to be like they are today. The only things I hate more are landwhales

I don't get why the simp for this whore tbh she's just average looking, she's not even "thicc" like those cucks say.

Simps still simping as always.

pokimane.jpg

If they're not using makeup then they use light.

simping for a used ugly eslut :waitwhat: