Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The desire to live is very strong, I do not believe that male suicide increases brutally, due to the lack of sex with women, but rather

• Thread starter littlemanhikicel
  • Start date
L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★
that men will look for alternatives as is already happening.
For example, apart from the fact that prostitution is increasingly common in young boys here in Spain for example, also the number of boys becoming transsexuals or becoming gay is increasing a lot.
I have listened to conversations where people even talk about the increase of transsexuals and gays with astonishment and repudiation, that is, all those guys are doing cope as long as they do not rope.

I believe rather that suicide is more linked to a bad personal financial state than to the fact of not being able to fuck. We already know that the majority of people fuck or fucked, so the increase in suicides will occur more among teenagers or young adults but after that point they will not commit suicide and post here.

In other words, the denial of reality is stronger than the truth.

That actually makes sense. People in financial crisis making the choice to such extremes is a valid examination due to the age range.

that men will look for alternatives as is already happening.
For example, apart from the fact that prostitution is increasingly common in young boys here in Spain for example, also the number of boys becoming transsexuals or becoming gay is increasing a lot.
I have listened to conversations where people even talk about the increase of transsexuals and gays with astonishment and repudiation, that is, all those guys are doing cope as long as they do not rope.

I believe rather that suicide is more linked to a bad personal financial state than to the fact of not being able to fuck. We already know that the majority of people fuck or fucked, so the increase in suicides will occur more among teenagers or young adults but after that point they will not commit suicide and post here.

In other words, the denial of reality is stronger than the truth.
It's a combination of everything. It's not a male dominated society. We are raised by women, taught by women, and berated by women constantly whilst trying to gain their affections. This drives a man insane. Women do not run on logic they run on emotions(fundamentally different emotional states than men btw) In a matriarchy nobody is happy and that's what we are living in a society catered to women and everyone is stuck asking us "Why are men so fucked up" well maybe if we had actual male role models we wouldn't be the way we are.

Yup financial stability is probably the biggest worry to me too. Sure inceldom sucks but being financially tied down sucks even more.

Single unattractive men likely have a harder time Coping in their lives and that makes their professional/financial failures extra harsh.

I highly doubt a guy married to a hot and loyal Stacey would consider roping even if he became unemployed and in debt for a long time.

Single unattractive men likely have a harder time Coping in their lives and that makes their professional/financial failures extra harsh.

I highly doubt a guy married to a hot and loyal Stacey would consider roping even if he became unemployed and in debt for a long time.

I was going to post this.

Yeah, it's a combo of everything. An attractive guy would have an endless amount of people willing to help him out as well.

mens suicide has always been higher. Female suicide has also been on the rise, prob because they cant get chads anymore i guess

Exactly.

mens suicide has always been higher. Female suicide has also been on the rise, prob because they cant get chads anymore i guess
Men's suicide rate is higher because they will actually finish what they started. Women are usually only doing it for attention (as everything else).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back