Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel the difference between an incel and the average MGTOW is as small as post-nut clarity

Do you have male friends in real life?

• Total voters
jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
I'm on instagram as one does, beating my meat away to pictures of some girl for maybe 10-15 minutes. When foids wear baggy clothing but you can make out the shape of their thighs, their hips or their tits because something like the wind presses their clothing against them it makes the dicks of men with patrician taste hard, so I enjoy following the instagrams of Muslim women who dress in a way that makes this possible. I think they're big enough westernised thots to have clued onto this and are actively taking these sorts of pictures for more attention, which leads me to the real crux of my post-nut clarity that I've probably said a million times before, but that really hits home this time:

Women only care about anything when it has other people present. Women never care about anything for the sake of that thing, only as some gay social experience they can extract likes and followers from. Women will never care about anything for that thing alone. When women have hobbies, it's something Chad is doing. When women have something to say,it's something that Stacy and her gaggle of Becky friends will agree with and award her virtue signalling points for. Women enjoy starting gay social confrontations with men, including their fathers, sons and husbands, because the only way to get their adrenaline pumping it through a social experience.

How does this relate to my meat beating experience? When I'm done her pictures are still on my screen, but my eyes dart to the text next to them talking about how she had a "great time" doing this and is "struggling to manage" with that (teehee I'm crazy and interesting I have depression). I look up at her face, not her body, because my brain is releasing chemicals telling me sex time is over. With her body out of the way I see the most disgustingly fake smile there is. Her poses are exaggerated, everything about her is there to make her life look more interesting than it is. It's all for show, it's all for the likes, comments telling her she's more beautiful than she is and followers. She wakes up every morning and feels the most satisfaction she will ever feel at the fact she is followed by twice as many people as she follows. The 700 million gametes suspended in a protein-rich goo, writhing on the surface of my carpet in pursuit of a uterus that does not exist, are nothing but a small portion of her follower count.

We're not different, you might say. While it's true men do exhibit this kind of attention whoring behaviour, it's nowhere near as much as women. With men it's an element of what motivates us, with women it's the end all be all. When I'm at university and I'm witnessing huge blackpills get dropped or being a mega autist, I think about making a post here about the experience and adding a positive dimension to it by creating a funly-worded post about it that can be read and discussed by many people. The fact the incel bros (some say that you should never for a second think anyone here is anyone's bro, but I can't stop thinking like that anyway, I love all my niggas and I hope somewhere here reciprocates it) on this site are all present and building a forum with millions of blackpilled posts together is only part of it, there's something that will always exist for the sake of that thing long after this forum ceases to exist.

There are plenty of things we do that would not warrant a post on this forum or any post on social media. With women, everything needs to be posted about on social media. Going to the kickboxing gym, making a speech at an eid event and going shopping are all things this foid feels the need to turn into a social experience for no reason other than that she is present in them and she wants validation from others. Nothing is sacred to her on its own, not fine commodities, not physical activity performed for entertainment, not learning a skill, not a cultural event, not GOD HIMSELF is more important to these cunts than feeling tingles. This is why women never build anything or do anything intelligent, Marie Curie was a retard who killed herself with radiation poisoning by storing a glowing substance in her lab pocket. Their brains are constantly over in thot land basking in dopamine from likes and compliments.

Say you get a gf, maybe you even get a pure beautiful waifu of culture, will your situation really be that great if you lack male friends? Women have warm wet meat holes but they are also retarded tinder golems that will eat you, your body, your heart, your soul and your bank account only to digest it and shit out retarded female behaviour enabled by your validation and resources. Fuck these bitches man, @Red Pill Rage meeting an incel bro in Las Vegas this week talked about male friends being necessary for a good life and he's 100% right. Even foids that follow fundamentalist religions which allow beating them are horrible cunts.

Male friendships are necessary for human life tbh. Without cameraderie you aren't living, you're existing. As women age they turn into fat disgusting scolds, men become based, wise and understanding. Have you ever noticed that the only redeeming quality of very old women is how nice they are?

When women are deprived of contact with other people it makes them fall apart in a way that men do not. They are social and emotional vampires that cannot exist without us, if the world was 100% female they would nuke each other over international relations turning into a bitchfight.

"While studies have shown the effects of solitary confinement to be detrimental to some inmates, solitary confinement of women has particular consequences for women that may differ from the way it affects men."

"Studies of the conditions of segregation, and interviews with the women who are subjected to them, have shown that women may also experience a collapse or confusion of identity while in prison because of their removal from their community and because of the unusual experience of space and time while in solitary confinement.[11] Prisoners attach a lot of importance to the items that they have in their rooms; when they are placed into solitary confinement and no longer allowed to keep these identifying objects with them, they begin to lose their sense of self.[11] Further, because prisoners kept in segregation often interact little with the outside world, and because the routines of eating and cleaning may be different from in general confinement, the women lose their ability to mark time.[11] The Fire Inside magazine, written by offenders in California women's prisons, quotes one prisoner as saying that her recommendation for those held in solitary confinement is “to create a schedule” and figure out the time of day, because it “helps to assert control over your own life and not be totally defined by whatever ‘routine’ the prison is forcing on you.”[15]

Another aspect of their identity that is destroyed is their ability to form relationships with others. In most societies, women are perceived as being particularly social (it's just a social construct brooo); having relationships with other people is seen as an essential element of their role as women in particular. This is of course impossible when in solitary confinement. It has been argued that this has a harmful effect on women especially. These conclusions were drawn from interviews with women who were still in solitary confinement, women who had been in solitary but had since been transferred back to the general prison population, and women who had been in solitary but had been released from incarceration, suggesting that these effects carry over beyond their time in segregation."

Last edited:
Fine post.
I agree with everything you just said.

The 700 million gametes suspended in a protein-rich goo, writhing on the surface of my carpet in pursuit of a uterus that does not exist
Well that’s depressing

You're a good writer jerrycan dan, I always enjoy reading your posts.

10891.jpg

out of the two sexes, males are the ones that are least worthy of scorn but most men are fucking awful human beings too. Though you could argue this is an adaptation to the shit nature of foids, i.e. cucks do not become cucks because they've read too much feminist literature but rather because it's the pervasive narrative and where all the hens/egg can be found so to speak. Who knows what men would act like were it not for the presence of the insidious femoid subverting and twisting their impulses to always work in her favor, but this brings up another interesting point pertaining to MGTOW. You could argue that the only way to be a decent human bean as a man (the only way to be a decent human being as a femoid is to blow your head off with something high caliber, but I digress) is to isolate yourself from the femoid vermin festering away at what little nobility still remains in men until none of it is left

As for the poll question, I have one male friend irl who's also an incel. Because of my natural aversion towards humanity, I can't endure prolonged periods with him and easily find myself getting annoyed in his company(probably a flaw emanating from me and not him)

I love my incelbros too though

Male friendships are necessary for human life tbh. Without cameraderie you aren't living, you're existing.
I agree a lot with this statement.
I never even existed, it's all just hate which took physical form.
I faced abuse in school.. I faced abuse in my home.. there was no escape for me.. I just kept being hurled words at, attacked, dehumanised.. the thing is that I hadn't even done anything. "How can the world be so cruel?" I would sob.. now I know.
Another aspect of their identity that is destroyed is their ability to form relationships with others.
Nobody ever asked me if I was okay as I slowly lost my mind. It was just.. allowable for them.. a weight from their shoulders almost. Still remember their smirks.. their making fun of my face, my body.. my parents, my teachers, my classmates.. it enrages me.

William James Sidis IQ post. Friendship is a good cope when confronted with the realities of the blackpill
I agree a lot with this statement.

I faced abuse in school.. I faced abuse in my home.. there was no escape for me.. I just kept being hurled words at, attacked, dehumanised.. the thing is that I hadn't even done anything. "How can the world be so cruel?" I would sob.. now I know.

Nobody ever asked me if I was okay as I slowly lost my mind. It was just.. allowable for them.. a weight from their shoulders almost. Still remember their smirks.. their making fun of my face, my body.. my parents, my teachers, my classmates.. it enrages me.
Every single one of us have faced bullying, harassment, abuse at school, home, or the workplace; that’s life for undesirable men. You’re loved here, friend :)

Last edited:
Wonderful read. I really like your style. Fine incel prose.