Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The difference between men and women

BrapZilian

BrapZilian

Hello IT
★★★★★

tutorial mode/just exist mode

vs

nightmare mode

more evidence to disprove the "women are disadvantaged" bs

man literally going to kill himself -> I sleep
women is sad -> REAL SHIT

more evidence to disprove the "women are disadvantaged" bs

man literally going to kill himself -> I sleep
women is sad -> REAL SHIT
I srsly cant understand how male feminists minds work

femoids are not human. they are a scourge

I srsly cant understand how male feminists minds work
I was one until 3 years ago, as some gentlemen already know. You just have to be bluepilled. I guess debating them IRL and being outnumbered did its thing. I could write a textwall about it but I don't want to do it ngl and you probably wouldn't want to read it.

One key factor is that both the incel/blackpill community and feminist communities do a lot of cherrypicking and sleep on the normal, boring, mundane interactions with no "casualties".

Last edited:
This is because men have a Penis which can either produce urine or semen. Both of which is not suitable for consumption.

but women, they have boobs which produces milk. Something essential for consumption. Hence women are protected more. That’s the truth and all there is to it

This is because men have a Penis which can either produce urine or semen. Both of which is not suitable for consumption.

but women, they have boobs which produces milk. Something essential for consumption. Hence women are protected more. That’s the truth and all there is to it
take the big mommy milky pill

Wow that really is a triple dose of brootal.

Not only do men suffer more, but we receive drastically less societal support to cope with that suffering. And then we're gaslighted and told we're oppressors on top of it.

Imagine not being a leech and draining the state of its resources in such a fucked up culture that gives 0 fucks about men

I dare IT to screenshot this.

WTF happen to this world, fucking brutal

Not true, chads semen is women’s number one consumed item.
Problem is with incel semen

Wow that really is a triple dose of brootal.

Not only do men suffer more, but we receive drastically less societal support to cope with that suffering. And then we're gaslighted and told we're oppressors on top of it.

Imagine not being a leech and draining the state of its resources in such a fucked up culture that gives 0 fucks about men
And most men still simp for foids. This is the sheer power of gynocentrism.

The sad part is some fucken cuck would look at that picture and go "Alright guys this is just how it is, you know that". Or just laugh and disregard it. Just like that faggot from youtube.
What faggot from youtube?