Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The difference between my cousins and I

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
My mother's brother married a white woman.

Because this decision, all his children automatically end up looking perfect.

Take his son, for example; he is 6'1, muscular, chadlite looks, and he also has his driver license -- he's only 19

And now let's talk about the eldest daughter; she's 21. She is a stacy. She's really tall (taller than me for sure), thin, nice breasts, a nice ass, etc. She also has a driver license and is dating a 6'3 Chad with blonde hair and a muscular build.

Now there's me; I'm 24. I'm a manlet and I have no driver license. I'm ugly. I'm fully ethnic. I am unhealthy. I am poor. I have a small dick. I have phimosis. I am just genetic trash, plain and simple.

I wish the doctor that delivered me during birth would have crushed my skull and threw me out the window.

whatever just fap to pics of your stacy cousin and ldar

bro i know that feel tbh ngl
my 6'3 cousin is getting married with model tier girl
my 6'1 cousin is well respected guy who is known by everyone in my city and he also has good looking gf since 6-7 years
my 5'8.5 female cousin is getting married too
when im between them i feel like a fucking small loser and the worst are sentences like "why dont u have girlfriend" lol wtf

my 6'1 cousin is well respected guy who is known by everyone in my city and he also has good looking gf since 6-7 years
when im between them i feel like a fucking small loser and the worst are sentences like "why dont u have girlfriend" lol wtf
You must go ER right this second

I am disconnected from my cousins because they mog the crap out of my ugly hapa looking face.

you have to take over his body in the vodoo ritual

Take his son, for example; he is 6'1, muscular, chadlite looks, and he also has his driver license -- he's only 19

And now let's talk about the eldest daughter; she's 21. She is a stacy. She's really tall (taller than me for sure), thin, nice breasts, a nice ass, etc. She also has a driver license and is dating a 6'3 Chad with blonde hair and a muscular build.

Now there's me; I'm 24. I'm a manlet and I have no driver license. I'm ugly. I'm fully ethnic. I am unhealthy. I am poor. I have a small dick. I have phimosis. I am just genetic trash, plain and simple.

I wish the doctor that delivered me during birth would have crushed my skull and threw me out the window.

jfl i have ultra small c0ck

but i dont think it matters cuz when shes in bed with u its not like she will laugh at it and leave

Driver licence mogged by a female. The worst.

You are postmaxxing here so you win tbh

you have to take over his body in the vodoo ritual

Does your uncle mog your mom? My uncle mogs my mom, and his kids are far more attractive than my brother and I.

postmaxxing

:soy:

What race are your parents?

I grew up with rich tallfag Tyrone cousins who had cars. I'm glad I never see them now.

another good Vermilioncore post

I have two female cousins. Both are attractive, one is model tier. She's 5'10", thin and has that "model" look. She sort of looks like Cara Delevingne. The other cousin is a typical blonde Stacy. She's also 5'8".
Needless to say they're dating 6'3"+ Chads.

No one in my family really mogs me height wise. My dad is an inch taller than me, but I'm not short so it doesn't really bother me. I'm not tall either, especially in my country. It'd be nice to at least be known as the tall guy in the family despite being unattractive.
My family is very close to another family, we almost consider them to be part of our family and vice versa. There's a guy in that family who's around my age. I mog him hard and it feels good, not going to lie.
He's a turbomanlet (around 5'3" - 5'4"), skinny with a tiny frame and he looks 13. He's clearly aspie like me, but he larps as a normalfag. He has a job, he tries hard at college and he's very extroverted, but in a clown way. He's compensating hard, but he has to. He's the only person I mog in my entire extended family. I know he's not technically a family member, but that's how things work where I live.

Looks wise I'm the least attractive young person in my extended biological family. I don't understand how all my cousins and other young relatives are so attractive or at least normie tier. What happened to me?
My dad was high tier normie in his youth. My mom was quite attractive and feminine when she was younger, but she got fat at 35.

Last edited:
Your mom is a useless slut who couldnt get a whitefag

JFL I know that feeling all too well boyo, the worst part is that cousins legit look down on you for not being a chadlite like them. I'm happy I won't be seeing mine anytime soon.

Just fuck the Stacy behind your cousin's back or go ER in Minecraft

Genetic lottery is so much suifuel.

No license = volcel. What the fuck have you been doing your entire life?

LMAO at being 24 and riding public transportation(Designed for homeless), or asking mommy to give your grown ass a ride somewhere.

I got my license 9 years ago at 15.

No license = volcel. What the fuck have you been doing your entire life?

LMAO at being 24 and riding public transportation(Designed for homeless), or asking mommy to give your grown ass a ride somewhere.

I got my license 9 years ago at 15.
I tried driving but couldn't do it. I can't focus on too much things at once. I get really panicky behind the wheel.

based duckcel

I fapped to her pics many times....might even do it tonight agai

My cousin is a tall Chadlite. It sucks.