Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW The difference between nice tits and ugly "primitive" tits

both are nice imo

I like the 1st one because she is young jb stacy tier.

Basically just wear bra theory?
I feel like the difference is literally wearing a bra for most of your life tbh

Actually no, wearing a bra too much can actually weaken the muscles and lead to saggy tits. If anything, not wearing a bra improves shape. The primitive tits is probably from having tonnes of kids and breastfeeding them

Would you fuck a girl with 'primitive' tits? These are typically the tits of certain ethnic groups. They appear in any race, just lower rates among Caucasoid and Asian
I'd question how much of this is DNA and how much of it is lifestyle.

Like what if niggers just pull on negress boobies more or stretch them?

Or what if bras tend to sag less when they're less subject to accelerative stretching forces like gravity due to women being upright less often or wearing bras?

Or maybe even without bras if you're more active (running around) the constant bouncing would lengthen it over time.

I would expect similar patterns w/ testicles and if you wear supportive briefs to cradle your balls from gravity.

Also having fewer babies might matter too since swelling with milk would stretch out the tissue.

Obesity might also matter. Especially if cycling weight.

Maybe a negress got super-fat while pregnant and then dropped th weight so she has loose skin, but they didn't seem as droopy when they were inflated.

It's like how if you're a landwhale and drop weight you have more visual saggy loose skin because fat mass isn't "holding it up"

Ur asking if we’d fuck a foid with primitive tits? Well now maybe..