Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW The difference between nice tits and ugly "primitive" tits

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
Would you fuck a girl with 'primitive' tits? These are typically the tits of certain ethnic groups. They appear in any race, just lower rates among Caucasoid and Asian. I find primitive tits really ugly tbh.

No foid worship btw.

Good tits...
images

Ugly primitive tits...

th

They look like granny tits :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I like both honestly. I kind of like the bottom ones a little more as they look natural.

I like both honestly. I kind of like the bottom ones a little more as they look natural.

They look fucking disgusting. What the hell is wrong with u guys?!!!

this is like asking two homeless people living on the street if they prefer driving a lambo or a mercedes

The first ones are nice, the primitive are nasty. What size are those B?

this is like asking two homeless people living on the street if they prefer driving a lambo or a mercedes
Tbh, the lambo is nice. The Mercedes is a chink car.

If I had a choice, I want that lambo.

Feels weird to have an opinion on something I will never get to interact with.

Basically just wear bra theory?

Perky tits vs saggy tits.

I feel like the difference is literally wearing a bra for most of your life tbh

Based greycel
I feel like the difference is literally wearing a bra for most of your life tbh
Ngl i had a foid tell me thats sexist. Was a foid i worked with. She told me bras were sexist and then i said they help develop breast shape and then she said that was sexist too

There's no difference in perkiness of tits between ethnicities, the "primitive" tits have just had multiple children and lots of breastfeeding sessions, tribal women have a way higher birthrate than others. If you look at tribal girls in their teens before having any children they usually have perky breasts.

bad news bud. they all end up like the second pic eventually.

There's no difference in perkiness of tits between ethnicities, the "primitive" tits have just had multiple children and lots of breastfeeding sessions, tribal women have a way higher birthrate than others. If you look at tribal girls in their teens before having any children they usually have perky breasts.

Well, having multiple children uglifies a woman's breasts.

Last edited:
High IQ analysis

I don't think the first example is any better than the second example. Besides, since I'm a truecel, I'd be lucky to touch those in the second picture anyway.

It has nothing to do with “primitive tits”, that lady in the bottom probably breastfed her kid or kids and never wears a bra while the breasts from the lady in the top are from someone young who wears a bra and never breastfed any kids.

This what happens when you don't wear a bra?!

I just want tits

No, B cup and below while being perky and full is IDEAL

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

No they dont. Because tribal women dont wear bras, their tits sag and look like shit.

Kek

OP where do you think you are boyo

Both of the ones OP has shown are shit. Especially bottom one
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

It is.

Saggy tits are equivalent to a merc? Years of inceldom have fucked up your brain.
Too many incels here are too focused on fucking random slag and call it ascension. The inceldom has destroyed their divinity and standards. Really sad

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

No they dont. Because tribal women dont wear bras, their tits sag and look like shit.

The breasts being inflated and deflated by multiple pregnancies and hundreds of hours of breastfeeding is at least as important as a contributor to sagging as not wearing bras. Have seen what pregnancy does to a woman's body.? Tribal women by the time they're 20 have had multiple children, often in quick succession, that's why usually only the young teens have perky breasts.

Coomer thread

They look like granny tits :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

TBH this is probably just a combination of gravity and sun exposure. You see it in western grannies who spend a lot of time sunbathing in nudist colonies and shit too.

Of course DFC makes the 1st pic look like granny tits by comparison