Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW The difference between pit-bull and guns and why I celebrate Pitbull Killings

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
Guns dont kill people by themselves. But Pitbulls do.
I used to be for pit-bull control, why not? they are fucking dangerous... And sure, other smaller dogs bite more.. Ooo. scary.. But when a pit-bull attacks, it is always lethal. However, I am disgusted how blatantly pit-bulls get defended.. Oh.. but.. its the Owner.. Oh.. Oh.. its the the BReeDer.. All of these excuses and more and more keep dying..

Oh, a 7 year old got killed? Well the only way these pro pitbullers learn is through more violence, blood and death caused by their beloved dog breed, because all of my years of lobbying against pitbulls didn't do a darn thing.. Lets not forget they kill babies and frolicking children by themselves too.
Well since people will blindly defend pitbulls, I might as well pour a glass of wine and CELEBRATE whenever somebody innocent gets killed..
Pitbull documentary.
News Report (child killed)
News Report (child killed)
Some live footage (family dog killed by pitbull)

Last edited:
i might spit on you
let my fucking pit on you
shit on you (go get his ass woo)

the people who defend pitbulls are likely foids who let pitbulls fuck them

Pitbulls are the only dogs im scared of

I think that pitbulls should be put down.

Brutal dogpill

the "scary" looking inanimate object vs a strong dog that is animate

its over for ar15cels, foids dont want to fuck them

Agreed. Pitbull are peasant dog. Only ghetto and trailer trash have them. the only dog for which i cross streets to avoid.

fuck pitbulls. retarded dogs. anyone who has one is a fucking retard.

the difference between pitbulls and guns is that a gun can take out a pitbull, but pitbulls can't take out guns. At least guns are able to stop an attack by a pitbull. Imagine somebody comes up to you with a gun, what is your pitbull supposed to do? They are a liability only good for eating babies whereas firearms completely changed the world after they were invented. JFL at stupid white women defending dogs bred PURELY to kill things without provocation and gnaw on them with hundreds of kilograms of bite force, but not highly effective multi-purpose tools that can fit in a pair of hands.

Yes, i hate pitbulls bec. they mog me.

Thought you meant put bull the singer

I want all pitbulls to fucking die.
I usually love animals but I absolutely despise pitbulls.

I have a half Pit, but it wasn't my idea to adopt the dog. I treat him well but Pit genes are just too damn wild. The breed was developed for one thing, killing shit.

Pitbulls are based when they kill or attack foids

UPDATE another pitbull killing another child... Nothing being done about it tee hee!!! Time to pour another glass of wine.. I wish I could tell the parents that pitbulls are harmess and its the childs fault tee hee!!

Morons just don't want to admit that some creatures are plain ol' violent by nature, those dogs are bred to be the most aggressive killers, it's in their genetics.

They should be genocided.

But hey my little pussy cat is gentle so I'll hold everything to that standard lol, hey a big influx of immigration from x region is surely not responsible for the drastic rise in crime, no the timing is just a coincidence, we can hold others to my standards because inheritantly everyone is good & sees the world the same way I do. Jfl at ppl that think like that.

I like to watch dog videos on some occasions when I'm bored and I have noticed when a pitbull shows up or is mentioned, a foid always owns them.

Pit bulls are dangerous animals.

hey a big influx of immigration from x region is surely not responsible for the drastic rise in crime, no the timing is just a coincidence
Summer is ahead and we know these animals on two legs love to go wild.

Based pitchads

Big dogs are dangerous. I have precaution when one is near me on the street.

I want to see a wolf kill a pitbull.