Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The difference between stormfrontcels and brown/blackcels

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
-
The whites only want the survival of their race and only dislike hositles which threaten their lives such as a good proportion of black americans and a large part of africa.

Meanwhile brown/blackcels spit on whitecels saying how they are niggers of their own race and how whites hate them too despite that not being case as they only dislike you for being ugly not because of your race/culture you bluepillers. The brown/blackcels want to take as much as possible from the whitecels and while they are doing that they spit on them notice how they celebrate racist black supremacist movements and want to dismantle the police which holds them back from going ape mode.

Chad is Chad and incel is incel regardless of race

Yeah... no white people are garbage.

2229e888ef35ce56a71d3598fe81c4ed

Ugly people are honestly their own distinct race within a "race" at this point. The genepool became that narrow already...

UMMM you are leaving out the glaring fact that whites cuck every race on EVERYTHING

Black supremacists love claiming that every civilization was somehow secretly black lmao

Black israelites, black egyptians, black vikings, black japanese etc

Never seen whites do this

The whites only want the survival of their race and only dislike hositles which threaten their lives such as a good proportion of black americans and a large part of africa.

Meanwhile brown/blackcels spit on whitecels saying how they are niggers of their own race and how whites hate them too despite that not being case as they only dislike you for being ugly not because of your race/culture you bluepillers. The brown/blackcels want to take as much as possible from the whitecels and while they are doing that they spit on them notice how they celebrate racist black supremacist movements and want to dismantle the police which holds them back from going ape mode.
The divide is even worse than that. Globalism and the resulting intermingling doesn't just affect White culture; *every* culture is being diluted. Keeping the races and peoples separate doesn't merely secure the survival of White people, but the survival of every race.

Obviously, being White, I favour White interest, but even so, I'm arguably the least racist one could possibly be, because my vision on this world is for the best for *all* peoples. That's why it really amazes me that non-Whites (and non-White-loving leftists) hate on people like me. Our views are literally in their best interests.

The divide is even worse than that. Globalism and the resulting intermingling doesn't just affect White culture; *every* culture is being diluted. Keeping the races and peoples separate doesn't merely secure the survival of White people, but the survival of every race.

Obviously, being White, I favour White interest, but even so, I'm arguably the least racist one could possibly be, because my vision on this world is for the best for *all* peoples. That's why it really amazes me that non-Whites (and non-White-loving leftists) hate on people like me. Our views are literally in their best interests.
This I agree

UMMM you are leaving out the glaring fact that whites cuck every race on
Right, so, if we diminish globalism, and every race stays in their own land, this problem disappears.
Yeah... no white people are garbage.
Typical hate response.
Black supremacists love claiming that every civilization was somehow secretly black lmao
Black supremacists are in White people's interest because they advocate for segregation and a land for black people. Let them have it and let the blacks leave our lands.

Granted, it's gonna be a shitshow because they've never managed to actually set up a functioning civilisation, but that really shouldn't be other races' problems.

Right, so, if we diminish globalism, and every race stays in their own land, this problem disappears.

Typical hate response.

Black supremacists are in White people's interest because they advocate for segregation and a land for black people. Let them have it and let the blacks leave our lands.

Granted, it's gonna be a shitshow because they've never managed to actually set up a functioning civilisation, but that really shouldn't be other races' problems.
Lol no blacks want to stay in europe and the US. They want portions of it

Lol no blacks want to stay in europe and the US. They want portions of it
I'd rather see the West lose some territory to non-Whites and save the rest from destruction, than seeing it all disappear under the floods of invaders. By this time the decline has advanced so much that sacrifices have to be made anyhow.
Boohoo. We insult every race here every day. Cry me a river.
No, "we" don't. Fags like you do.
But tbf a lot of stormfags want to annihilate non-whites
Yeah I can't deny there's a lot of retards among the far-right / ethnonationalist circles.

Difference is that blackcels are total volcels

Humans are a tribal species, and because of that, racism is natural. We all live in an evolutionary competition, and we are therefore biologically wired to prefer people who have more similar genes as ourselves, along with people who are more attractive, because of our inherent lookism, of which the purpose is to further evolution.

Cope. You're only saying this because you feel like your race is losing grip of their global power

You also say this as if it is true, when, I don't think I need to mention things like the CFA, Congo exploitation, and third world sweatshops, all which go to bringing prosperity to Europeans at the expense of others.

and how whites hate them too despite that not being case as they only dislike you for being ugly not because of your race/culture you bluepillers.

Racism = lookism. Racism is literally born from viewing other races as being uglier.

Ricecels have a right to hate whitecels who move to their countries, just like whitecels have a right to dislike blacks and ethnics who move to white countries.
People only move countries to benefit themselves at the expense of those already there, it is natural for people to be against it.

If non whitecels want revenge/gibs and anything else under the sun they need to take it up with the Jews whom are their real historical enslavers (not whites) and who actually control the government and all the money and goodies of which our brown and black friends seem to so badly desire.

JFL @ race copers of all races

I'm a "White Lives Matter" protester tbh. Nathan Larson is also based.

Too many Chad white nationalists so I don’t give a fuck about the white race anymore. Incel pride world wide.

Too many Chad white nationalists so I don’t give a fuck about the white race anymore. Incel pride world wide.
Finally coming to your senses I see

Finally coming to your senses I see
None of them would help me and it’s hard for me to see anything in common with them other than genetics. They’re like a different breed.

None of them would help me and it’s hard for me to see anything in common with them other than genetics. They’re like a different breed.
Exactly. Not to mention they're cucked and want all incels dead no matter the race

@GoffSystemQB @mental_out proof the majority the forum are hateful ethnics

UMMM you are leaving out the glaring fact that whites cuck every race on EVERYTHING
If that's true, how come they are always bitching about Jews controlling the world? Weird how that works, "We made the modern world" (even though it was mostly just the English), but then be like "Jews control everything". Very strange world we live in.

Black israelites, black egyptians, black vikings, black japanese etc

Never seen whites do this
We Wuz Greeks, We Wuz Romans, We Wuz Aryans(they were Indo-Iranian), Jesus was white/whites are the true chosen race,
Egyptians were white......okay they weren't white but they weren't black either bro lets be reasonable they were just like modern egyptians who are caucasian like us so whites beat blacks again
Bruh the ancient greeks were nords not subhuman meds they got mixed with other subhuman races later on (despite Aristotle's blatant racism against white skin and black skin)
etc.
BBC theory is cope

The brown/blackcels want to take as much as possible from the whitecels and while they are doing that they spit on them notice how they celebrate racist black supremacist movements and want to dismantle the police which holds them back from going ape mode.

I only oppose Whites who denigrate me for my race. Even so, I've kept my ramblings on the Internet, though I've always taken note of racial interactions in the "Real World".