Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The difference in intensity and quantity of training between males and females in the gym is SIGNIFICANT

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
During my time in the gym, i noticed the disparity between QUANTITY and QUALITY of exercise between males and females, in addition to proportion of males and females at the gym.

First of all, the gym was predominantly male. Whenever I went, it was 80% males, 20% females.

I only saw the same females once or twice a week, so they were clearly training with much less frequency as compared to men. All they had to do was do a few light-hearted squats/lunges in order to create a peach-shaped ass and some light cardio to remain slim, all of which they did once or twice a week for short duration (60mins), AND THAT'S ALL THAT WAS REQUIRED FOR THEM TO BE CONSIDERED ATTRACTIVE TO MAJORITY OF MEN.

On the contrary, the males were coming to the gym for 5 days a week, doing excruciatingly painful weight training for long duration (2 hours +). They would slowly tear, build and repair; sculpt and chisel every muscle group in their body, reserving a day for arms/shoulders, chest, back/abs, legs, cardio. Often they would be wincing from the pain and sweating profusely afterwards.

For a glimmer of hope in meeting the ridiculously high standards of the superficial, materialistic and shallow foids of the 21st century, these men would be toiling day in, day out at the gym. And despite the sacrifice of blood, sweat and tears, many of these men would be rejected for factors beyond their control: height, frame, face; irregardless of how good of a physique they attained through years of hard-work. They would reap no reward for their effort, because they would just be judged on factors out of their control at the end of the day.

Meanwhile their female counterparts were getting laid frequently despite not having to do anywhere near as much work in being physically presentable. I honestly don't understand how anyone can still claim women have it harder then men, at least in the area of presenting oneself in a physically attractive manner to the opposite gender, something which requires much more work for men than for women.

After completion of this cost/benefits analysis of gym-celling, i realised that the physical exertion is not worth the reward. I was un-necessarily putting myself through pain which would not benefit me in any way, as i'd still be unattractive to foids because physique is only the secondary physical characteristic foids care about; face, height and frame being the primary and there was no gym in the world which could enable me to improve in these areas in order to increase my perceived level of attractiveness to foids. Going to the gym wouldn't help me "ascend". I would simply go from being an incel with a shit physique to an incel with a good physique.

I quit gym soon-afterwards. I saved time, money and effort which i could otherwise invest in activities which actually benefit me.

Last edited:
Also just look at body fat charts. A female with 40% will still be considered fuckable while a guy to be regarded ok will have to be around 20%.

This is why hitting the gym brutally is only for yourself.

of course men are superior

You're too right, gym works if you're tall and have a good skull and want to offset ONE flaw like balding, or poor frame.

Trying to solve 2 or more flaws at once by hulking out at the gym just makes you look like the average coping fool. It's only worth it if you are fat or have 0 muscle mass like me up to the point that you've lost the weight or gained some muscle so your ribs and bones stop showing.

The fact that women go there to exclusively do ass size exercises only cements this.

Women only train glutes in the gym. NOTHING else! NOTHING!

Yes and in addition to some light cardio once or twice a week, they'll be fuckable.

Besides, they dont even have to do that. They don't even have to go to the gym and maintain a decent, healthy physique in order to attract men. Instead of being fit, they could be fat. Instead of eating healthy, they can eat like trash. And still thirsty and shameless betas will be willing to fuck them.

Foids only go to the gym to get a big ass for chad

Going to the gym does not create a nice ass. A lot of glute work will only give a girl a tight manly muscular ass. A good looking feminine butt is only possible with gluteal fat tissue

Girls who go to the gym are doing ass work outs To-
-get Chads attention. Chad is at the gym! That's why girls go at peak time.
-For their own self coping reasons. Some girls really do have small or average ass and think that ass workouts will get them a big butt. Its kind of like the people who think supplements will get them bigger. There's no magical way of getting bigger body parts. Genetics decides it all, or surgery

My uni's gym was nice but fuckin packed with chads and foids. Foids just stand around in the free weight section and squat in front of chads to get their attention, they'd complete some half assed routine but you could tell they we're just hunting for some chad dick. They also never re racked their weights, basically just got in the way, and got mad if you happened to make eye contact with them.