Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The Different types of Chads and Staceys

Which Becky/Chad do you hate the most

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SlayaCaleb88

SlayaCaleb88

Thanks Jesus for this life ya cunt.
★★
I have pretty much seen enough in my life to narrow them all down to this

CHADS:

Conservative/Christian/Self Righteous Chad(my most hated one)

These Chads are most likely people with top genetics that love that piece of shit called Jesus, most notably (Paul Joseph Watson, Alex Jones, Ben Shapiro,) they will often say incels are entitled and spoiled rotten, bashing incels makes them feel stronger and morally superior.

Party/Jock/Celebrity Chad

These ones are just your typical hollywood produced Chads, they bully incels because they think its fun to do.

Abusive/Criminal/Tough Guy Chad

These people are what women piss their panties with cum thinking about are great guys, only the deadshit fucked up foids go for these types of Chads, these are the type of Chads that the Conservative Chad does not want his daughter around.

STACEYS:

Rich Girl/Celebrity/Popular in Highschool Stacey (Higher Tier Foids)

These are foids that have been living on recruit dificulty most of their life and have never gone thru hardship, they only want the top guys to fuck.

Normal average looking women that still count as staceys (they aren't ugly or hot)

These chics are what most of our looksmatch are at, they are just average foids.

BECKY'S (Society is real fucked up thinking these foids deserve any one)

Bash the Fash Becky:
This is your typical foid that loves to get up on a soapbox and be an activist for some ideology that can easily be debunked, mostly feminists as well.

Beta Orbiter Becky:
This is just some below average looking foid that gets Incel Tears hard, not even I would go for any of these fucking disgusting animals.

Autistic Becky: (Now this one really fucking makes me angry)

Why the fuck should an Autistic Becky with my fucking looksmatch be able to get any fucking guy? Autism doesn't even exist for these types of foids and its a joke to them really, This goes to show how easy women have it compared to men.

Bash the Fash Becky as they're normally SJWtarded Radical Femistazi Scum.

My oneitis was an autistic Becky that was my looksmatch, and we had so much in common, yet she still went for chad.

Celebrity chad because they get rich off their looks.

Autistic becky. Because mental cute becky is into being my potential waifu, but they shit most of time

SJW Foids are the absolute worst

JFL if you think Ben Shapiro is Chad and Alex Jones is too old.

I can’t decide tbh

SJW foids make my blood boil.

14776.jpg

I have to agree with what this dude said. I hate the type of females that virtue signal and pretend to care about things going on in society but in reality, are only pretending to care for fucking attention.

Ben Shapiro is a jew and he certainly isn't Chad...

Ben Shapiro is as far from being a Chad as you can get. He doesn't even sound like an adult man, he looks and sounds like a boy in his early teens.

Normal average looking wymen are the most entitled. Especially if they think they are above average.

Bash the fash stacie.Foids being illogical,ungrateful cunts to a society that has given them everything.The quintessential degeneracy.

I hate everyone.

Average looking foids and low tier foids, they are our looksmatch and ride the chad cock carousel form like 15-35 and don't give there looks match any attention

Popular high school stacies. I graduated high school last year so I still have a lot of hatred for them
SJW Foids are the absolute worst
Yes because they bash white men but exclusively date them too. Only when it’s sexual preferences it’s not racist, JFL.

Last edited:
Bash the fash stacie.Foids being illogical,ungrateful cunts to a society that has given them everything.The quintessential degeneracy.
This, the abusive criminal chad and the bash the fash becky. I don't know whom i would put in front of a firing squad more happily
It sums it up perfectly. The desire to beat the up and to force them to do shitty jobs while we fustigate them is through the roof. There's something about SJW foids (every single of them) that not only removes every involuntary tendence to protect a foid that i have but also actually makes me in need of punching them in the teeth and hurting them.

This, the abusive criminal chad and the bash the fash becky. I don't know whom i would put in front of a firing squad more happily.
Stacie is much worse,because she's coddled like a flower by society.

Rich girls I despise the most.

Honestly most chads are good to me.

I... can't decide.