Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The dilemma of being an Incel and wanting to gymcel.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
On the one hand i really want to see how it feels like to have big muscles and want to be in shape but on the other hand i have 0 motivation.

Many times i've thought about both health and attraction results of gymcelling, sometimes i think 'hey maybe if i lose all this bloat and get a good fit body i'd get lucky with my curvy sexy cousin' (yes i'm that desperate) but then i think about how pathetic and miserable i am and don't want to bother.

No.

But i don't want to leave my house.
you can achieve a good physique just by lifting weights, doing push ups, sit ups & cardio

tbh very few people can actually become super muscular like the guys in magazines without steroids

Bro if you are a bloated faggot then you most likely are a volcel dude. Get down to 10% body fat to see your bones. If you are average-above average looking then gymcel.

you can achieve a good physique just by lifting weights, doing push ups, sit ups & cardio

tbh very few people can actually become super muscular like the guys in magazines without steroids

I know i tried to do exactly that during summer but stopped after few days because i found it boring and i was too weak.

My dad had great physique in his youth and i have quite broad shoulders so that's why really i was just curious to see how much gymcelling would've worked on me.
Bro if you are a bloated faggot then you most likely are a volcel dude. Get down to 10% body fat to see your bones. If you are average-above average looking then gymcel.

I'm not bloated just a bit chubby.

And either way i'm 164cm i ain't no volcel, have gotten rejected soley because of height sooo many times.

On the one hand i really want to see how it feels like to have big muscles and want to be in shape but on the other hand i have 0 motivation.

Many times i've thought about both health and attraction results of gymcelling, sometimes i think 'hey maybe if i lose all this bloat and get a good fit body i'd get lucky with my curvy sexy cousin' (yes i'm that desperate) but then i think about how pathetic and miserable i am and don't want to bother.
It’s cope. It’s a lot of frame and shit anyway

It’s cope. It’s a lot of frame and shit anyway

I know, but i at least want to have some muscle on me to not feel like a complete fucking bitch.

Like one brocel told me here when I was reluctant to start, just stop being a pussy and go lift bro. I've been doing it for about 40 days now, without skipping a single one, and I'm really enjoying it.

Success in gymceling is about having a good high T hormone profile, good digestive system for high calorie diet, healthy kidneys, good metabolism, stress resistant joint structure (big joints and big thick bones to absorb stress of weights), wide frame, and naturally big muscle bellies. If you don't have these things, there's not point in gymceling.
High iq.

Tbh I stopped gymcelling because it's cope. I still try to be healthy, which is what all incels should do.

Tbh I stopped gymcelling because it's cope. I still try to be healthy, which is what all incels should do.

Improving my health is the only reason i want to do it.

My bones fucking crack when i walk jfl.

It's a pain in the ass. I've been forcing myself to gymmaxx for around five years now. It's really tough.

Success in gymceling is about having a good high T hormone profile, good digestive system for high calorie diet, healthy kidneys, good metabolism, stress resistant joint structure (big joints and big thick bones to absorb stress of weights), wide frame, and naturally big muscle bellies. If you don't have these things, there's not point in gymceling.

My bones fucking crack when i walk jfl.
Same it's over and I don't bother stressing myself in a way that isn't going to end well. Sick of people assuming every guy can go to the gym and get results tbhngl

I'd rather be an ugly buff guy than an ugly fat/skinny guy. The schedule of going to the gym makes me feel good.

nothing matters. u should understand by now.

U can buy stuff so that u can gymcel at home. U don't have to buy a whole treadmill n all dat u can just do weights n also cardio n stuff like the guy above said

Train for strength instead of muscles and you won't feel bad about looking like shit. Tracking strength progression is also much easier.

If you're at least a 4.5/10 in the face and 5'8+ there's room for improvement, if you're less than that it's truly over for you

I have a small frame