Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The discrepancy between the moderator pushed positivity of /r/short and the actual opinions of the userbase is incredible

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
The mods over there don't tolerate negative posts there anymore and haven't done for a while now.

It used to be basically /r/braincels for short men before /r/shortcels came along. But now it's just moderators trying to enforce people pretend being short is all great and shit. They won't allow ANY blackpill type experiments or content - completely illegal to point out how foids universally hate short men, which is a bit like a forum for 1930s Poles banning negative talk on Nazis.

Occasionally they'll let a rant post through as long as it doesn't disagree with the women are wonderful philosophy. These posts are almost always talking about how they've been rejected etc, you can always read between the lines but if you outright say foids hate shorter guys, BAN. Lmao. So ridiculous.

If you get in early you'll often see blackpilled comments, but make no mistake the mods will be onto them like a bloodhound. NONE of the (male, non tallfag) users there believe in the happy positive bullshit forced upon them. Why the fuck would they. In typical reddit style they're just cucked into self censorship. Reminds me of the female mod on CucksWithoutBalls

Last edited:
At this point its a well known stereotype that the average redditor is a soy cuck.

all of that so you can't criticize women in any way

I think they know if they allow the users to post what they want then the sub will just turn into braincels 2.0 and get banned promptly by the chink worshiping owners of reddit.

Aren't all major subs moderated by the same group of people anyway? It's no wonder such people would enforce similar rules.

Tall men are allowed on short. I think it is a place where tall men and short women can mingle and dm each other. Just by the sheer dynamics of reddit Short women have already gotten laid by tall guys due to that sub while short guys who are still active on that sub larp with their fellow short women about how great being short is. Clown men and quirky short girls on r short and tall guys dating short girls post pics of their short gf, while short people are banned from r tall

lol r/short is like north korea

Tall men are allowed on short. I think it is a place where tall men and short women can mingle and dm each other. Just by the sheer dynamics of reddit Short women have already gotten laid by tall guys due to that sub while short guys who are still active on that sub larp with their fellow short women about how great being short is. Clown men and quirky short girls on r short and tall guys dating short girls post pics of their short gf, while short people are banned from r tall
The difference between /r/short and /r/tall is fucking surreal (although not at all surprising). The latter has such a genuine positive feeling to it (obviously). /r/short is indistinguishable from a depression forum

I remember threads made tall guys saying that being short isn't bad.

The difference between /r/short and /r/tall is fucking surreal (although not at all surprising). The latter has such a genuine positive feeling to it (obviously). /r/short is indistinguishable from a depression forum
The biggest """problems"""" on r/tall are those "haha lol sucks for me" knee slapping """annoyances""".

hahah bro i have lower my head with certain doors
lol the airplane seat (which i sit in twice per year) is a bit too small!!!! see being tall is soooo bad
haha i have to bend a little and my gf has to get on her tippy toes to kiss!!
loooooool some sex positions are a bit awkward xdddd XDDDDD

Same with r/bigdickproblems

yooooooo the other day i had to buy XL condoms at the supermarket!!! the cashier noticed!! sooooooo embarrassing riiight!! sucks :( XD
guuuys my gf's pussy hurts!! i went in too hard with my 9incher :( im 9 inches, 9 times 1 inch. Nine inches. N I N E :( XD

I remember threads made tall guys saying that being short isn't bad.
I clicked on one thread where there was a 6'6 guy in the comments telling short men to act like Danny Devito. The tall guy was upvoted. Meanwhile one short dude had the guts to say "I shouldn't have to be a jester just to be accepted." Short guy got downvoted.

That was all I needed to see.

The mods over there don't tolerate negative posts there anymore and haven't done for a while now.

It used to be basically /r/braincels for short men before /r/shortcels came along. But now it's just moderators trying to enforce people pretend being short is all great and shit. They won't allow ANY blackpill type experiments or content - completely illegal to point out how foids universally hate short men, which is a bit like a forum for 1930s Poles banning negative talk on Nazis.

Occasionally they'll let a rant post through as long as it doesn't disagree with the women are wonderful philosophy. These posts are almost always talking about how they've been rejected etc, you can always read between the lines but if you outright say foids hate shorter guys, BAN. Lmao. So ridiculous.

If you get in early you'll often see blackpilled comments, but make no mistake the mods will be onto them like a bloodhound. NONE of the (male, non tallfag) users there believe in the happy positive bullshit forced upon them. Why the fuck would they. In typical reddit style they're just cucked into self censorship. Reminds me of the female mod on CucksWithoutBalls
>Female mod in an incel space
Ok

I clicked on one thread where there was a 6'6 guy in the comments telling short men to act like Danny Devito. The tall guy was upvoted. Meanwhile one short dude had the guts to say "I shouldn't have to be a jester just to be accepted." Short guy got downvoted.

That was all I needed to see.
We manlets
are ELDIANS. Universally we are hated.

Another comparison is r/smalldickproblems vs r/bigdickproblems. If you think about it there are so many genetic variables that can just absolutely ruin a man’s life.