Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The dogpill was there in front of our eyes since the 90's and we didn't realize it

• Thread starter DepressionTookMyIQ
  • Start date
DepressionTookMyIQ

DepressionTookMyIQ

The harbinger of Truth
★★
Doggpillmaxxing
giphy.gif

Imagine if he turned into a monkey

Holes would be begging for my dick if I could turn into a dog like that.

Doggpillmaxxing
giphy.gif

LOOOOOOOOL I read the animorph shit when I was Young, fuck the 90s were a fucked up time lel

Lle
Sss
Lolol
Ugh

Did you read it as well? I never finished the series, do they defeat the snail Aliens?

Last edited:
We never had that series on Brazil tbh we had goosebumps but i never read because poorcel

You didn't miss out on anything. R.L. Stine was a hack of the biggest caliber. He literally, I am not making this up, litearlly wrote a new goosebumps novel every two weeks, according to himself. He would just read newspaper articles to find spooky stories and turn that into medicore garbage for Teens.

You didn't miss out on anything. R.L. Stine was a hack of the biggest caliber. He literally, I am not making this up, litearlly wrote a new goosebumps novel every two weeks, according to himself. He would just read newspaper articles to find spooky stories and turn that into medicore garbage for Teens.
And these are the people that are rewarded in the great free capitalism on the land of the free home of the brave cucknighted stacys of america

And these are the people that are rewarded in the great free capitalism on the land of the free home of the brave cucknighted stacys of america

How many actually dedicated and good Writers ended up in the gutters or roped while this motherfucker made millions by cranking out one turd after another?
What a joke, meritocracy is dead.

dogpill is law

from long ago it was already existing

Why do you think dog rhymes with mog?