Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Driver Licence Pill

I also don't have a car or a license either, normies are always confused about this

In this case, they are actually right about this. Seriously, just read the story above. A 19 year old little female is allowed to drive, while you were rotting inside of your room and never drove a car your entire life. It is extremly emasculating. You have to see younger females having a driver licence, driving a good car to hit their workplace where they earn more money than you. This is ridiculous.

I guess it's kind of autism issue.

It is actually a serious problem.

I thougt this thread would be about how ugly we look on our driving licence because I am embarrassed to show mine since I look like chernobyl victim there
So you passed theory already ._.? I also faild my first practical becauseI accidentaly wanted to go ER into a truck but instructor stopped me
Yo wtf

it was you that almost went into my truck?

I still don't have my license or even my permit, but I plan to get one this summer.

I live in a pretty populated area and car insurance is quite high so a car is wasted. Had a learner’s permit but kept on putting off the exam until I was 18 and then I was out so no one could make me take it,

I do not get how this can be so important to you guys. It has nothing to do with masculinity. I have had my license for decades and I am still a KHHV loser.

Affordable.

It is over if you do not have a driver licence.

While I am a 24 year old loser without a driver licence. This is too humiliating. I envy them.

And this is why you do not want to make a driver licence?

I will go to driving school pretty soonish.

Seriously, if I fail the practical test I have to kill myself. It means I am even dumber and even more incompetent than a female.
I pass the teorical but fail the practice test. The teorical is easy don't kill yourself if you fail it man.

Carmaxxing might help if you make your windows dark so whores don't look at your face and get wet over your riced ride

don't let them inside because as soon as they see who's behind the wheel then it's over

I do not get how this can be so important to you guys. It has nothing to do with masculinity. I have had my license for decades and I am still a KHHV loser.

Then you can go and destroy your licence, since it is not that important. Then you can see all the female going to their cars while you have to watch them like a little cuck.

The teorical is easy don't kill yourself if you fail it man.

Everybody will suffer, for sure.

Carmaxxing might help if you make your windows dark so whores don't look at your face and get wet over your riced ride

It will help for sure. I will buy myslef a decent a car. Everyone on the streets, specially females, are exposed to a great amount of agony. I will dominate the streets pretty soonish.

There is also the "Driver License Photo Pill", if you look good in a DL photo, you are legit good looking.

It is a good choice, although I would rather buy myself a decent Mercedes.

It won't make a difference bro. You will not feel much better about yourself. Still it is a good thing to get the license.