Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Driver Licence Pill

Last edited:
Living in Germany but not having a driver licence or car ... it's over.
QuickTip: Throw away your passport and register as refugee. Government will pay your license and your car. I don't make this up.
i have even thought about that. they get even newer and better appartments.

i have even thought about that. they get even newer and better appartments.
I know, bro.
I'm following several "refugees" on instagram and it's absolutly ridiculous.

One question. Do you really feel like a man? To everyone here the same question: Do you really feel like a man? I once made a statement about it. Being a man means to be brought up into question all the time. I ask myself this question frequently.
Therefore a female just lives and she will be never brought up into question. This is just a fact.
I do, but I'm aware of my incomplete-ness as one. I should know how to do tons of things I don't, I should have already have kids, etc.

But I don't care much tbh. Will society reward me if I do my part? No. Then fuck it, I'll keep being a manchild.

No one would care if you had a driver’s license if you were good looking

I have a license but no car yet

My mom nags me to get a license but after chadfishing and seeing how every girl was willing to come and pick me up for our date I gave up on driving.

Chad doesn’t need a car, girls pick him up on his dates lmao

i hate driving and dont have much incentive to get a license yet

Just get one its so easy that females can do it

The carpill is brutal and I know exactly what you're talking about, I also don't have a license and it triggers me so fucking hard when I see all these stupid foids and all these teenagers with their own cars and driving all happy with their music on, when I want to travel I always need to take the bus. It makes me mad when I see females and especially teenage girls in a girl and driving, I always hope they get a car accident and die in some brutal way.

The drivers test won't be as difficult as you think, just study the basic rules of driving, don't pay attention to all the small details in books, and try not to overthink it, you'll be fine.

I bet lifting a gym won't help when you feel so emasculated as this..

The carpill is brutal and I know exactly what you're talking about, I also don't have a license and it triggers me so fucking hard when I see all these stupid foids and all these teenagers with their own cars and driving all happy with their music on, when I want to travel I always need to take the bus. It makes me mad when I see females and especially teenage girls in a girl and driving

Exactly. Seeing them is extremly infuriating. They are all younger than me and they have everything, while I have to walk or take the bus like a cuck.

Just get one its so easy that females can do it

This is why it is making me so mad.
but after chadfishing and seeing how every girl was willing to come and pick me up for our date I gave up on driving.

Lol at allowing females to drive you around. This is so cucked.

Chad doesn’t need a car, girls pick him up on his dates lmao

This is so cucked, letting a female drive while you are on the passenger seat.

I thougt this thread would be about how ugly we look on our driving licence because I am embarrassed to show mine since I look like chernobyl victim there
Affordable.

It is over if you do not have a driver licence.

While I am a 24 year old loser without a driver licence. This is too humiliating. I envy them.

And this is why you do not want to make a driver licence?

I will go to driving school pretty soonish.

Seriously, if I fail the practical test I have to kill myself. It means I am even dumber and even more incompetent than a female.
So you passed theory already ._.? I also faild my first practical becauseI accidentaly wanted to go ER into a truck but instructor stopped me

I can't even get a driver's license even if I wanted to.

So you passed theory already ._.?

No, I have to hit a driving school first, although I would pass it. I trained at home and then I will focus myself even more when I am at the driving school.

I also faild my first practical becauseI accidentaly wanted to go ER into a truck but instructor stopped me

257.jpg

No, I have to hit a driving school first, although I would pass it. I trained at home and then I will focus myself even more when I am at the driving school.

257.jpg
XD do it then boyo, I also used to think I would never get a license and I was like "fuaaark" when I failed my first practical.. I also barely passed theory. Just book your shit now! Thats what really helped me is not to wait. If you can pass theory then I would book now and look for the nearest date.

Just book your shit now! Thats what really helped me is not to wait.

I actually have to wait a couple of days because of money. I want to get that licence as fast as possible to uncuck myself.

I think this shouldn't be a pill anyway since whether you drive a car or not wont matter shit for can you get girls (you might get bitches in your car if its a fucking Ferrari but they will only care about the car anyway) :feelsthink:

I think this shouldn't be a pill anyway since whether you drive a car or not wont matter shit for can you get girls

This is not about that. It is about getting humiliated by females.

Do you live in East gemany or rural or how come no one owns cars?

Not enough hair on my head > can’t go outside > can’t get a job > can’t afford a car > rotting in my room at age 25 > will probabaly rope soon

Butterfly effects of male pattern baldness

Do you live in East gemany or rural or how come no one owns cars?

This is what I observe as well. For example, most men hit their workplace with their bycicle. So no car and most likely on top of that no driver licence. Keep in mind, all men are grown up, older than me doing physical work.

Not enough hair on my head > can’t go outside > can’t get a job > can’t afford a car > rotting in my room at age 25 > will probabaly rope soon

Butterfly effects of male pattern baldness

It is truly a vicious circle.

Seriously, I cannot take it anymore. Just imagine having no car and on top of that no driver licence. Every slut has a driver licence. You get humiliated all the time. I cannot even watch any shows where a female drives a car, not even in anime. I go outside and see females driving, while I have to walk or take the bus like a cuck. I even see females younger than me going to their car after the training. I even see more females driving than men. Even my workplace confirms it. All men are coming with bicycle or bus, while a female working in the office (perhaps a bit older than me but she looks like a child compared to me) is driving a car. It looks so ridiculous. I despise the view, seeing a female behind a steering wheel. It looks so unnatural, even disgusting. It triggers me so much that I really want to crush their car and afterwards slap the female to death. It is all about cars. You turn on the television and you will see an andvertisement about cars. My first thoughts are that I will never have that. I have to watch others having it like a little useless cuck.

It is more than that. It is about growing up. I have never made the step to adulthood. I am acutally nothing but a cuck, a child that want to be something special, but in reality it is nothing but insignificant. I am replaceable at my workplace and before that I was unemployed for years trying to find a job. While that happened, all females lived their life pretty much. I cannot catch up.

The thing is you have to watch what others have. This is really infuriating.
I go outside to hit my workplace, while on my walk I see all the families living in their house, they have own children and most likely two cars. I always think, what the fuck am I doing here...
I feel so insignificant but at the same time I want to something bigger, but in reality I know this is nothing but an illusion, distraction. Reality is nothing but about materialism. It is a fact. If you do not have something for yourself, you are nothing but insignificant.
Why dont you have a Führerschein?
Moshi Moshi? Kevin Kinn?

Why dont you have a Führerschein?
Moshi Moshi? Kevin Kinn?

Money. I also had/have problems with the health insurance, which created the money problem in the first place, mainly.

Money. I also had/have problems with the health insurance, which created the money problem in the first place, mainly.
But a DL isnt that expensive tbh
Its obviously dependant on the driving school but still, if youre not an autist, you should be getting one for ~1.5k

Just get it. Europe is becoming uninhabitable.

But a DL isnt that expensive tbh

Without any income, it is expensive.

Just get it. Europe is becoming uninhabitable.

I am working on that one. I will register myself for a driving school nearby, in a couple of days. First, my workplace have to give me my first salary for my work in warehouse logistics. I still have not got my monthly salary, although they always pay on 15th.

Seriously, I cannot take it anymore. Just imagine having no car and on top of that no driver licence. Every slut has a driver licence. You get humiliated all the time. I cannot even watch any shows where a female drives a car, not even in anime. I go outside and see females driving, while I have to walk or take the bus like a cuck. I even see females younger than me going to their car after the training. I even see more females driving than men. Even my workplace confirms it. All men are coming with bicycle or bus, while a female working in the office (perhaps a bit older than me but she looks like a child compared to me) is driving a car. It looks so ridiculous. I despise the view, seeing a female behind a steering wheel. It looks so unnatural, even disgusting. It triggers me so much that I really want to crush their car and afterwards slap the female to death. It is all about cars. You turn on the television and you will see an andvertisement about cars. My first thoughts are that I will never have that. I have to watch others having it like a little useless cuck.

It is more than that. It is about growing up. I have never made the step to adulthood. I am acutally nothing but a cuck, a child that want to be something special, but in reality it is nothing but insignificant. I am replaceable at my workplace and before that I was unemployed for years trying to find a job. While that happened, all females lived their life pretty much. I cannot catch up.

I go outside to hit my workplace, while on my walk I see all the families living in their house, they have own children and most likely two cars. I always think, what the fuck am I doing here...
I feel so insignificant but at the same time I want to something bigger, but in reality I know this is nothing but an illusion, distraction. Reality is nothing but about materialism. It is a fact. If you do not have something for yourself, you are nothing but insignificant.
The pill is fucking hard. I cant even finish my drivers license cause I'm too lazy

I imagine the carpill’s more brutal in urban/suburban areas than in rural areas

This is what I observe as well. For example, most men hit their workplace with their bycicle. So no car and most likely on top of that no driver licence. Keep in mind, all men are grown up, older than me doing physical work.
Maybe they are hippies or don't want to fight the city traffic?

Although I have a license, its useless for now as I dont have a job or social life

Those are other obstacles. If you do not have a job, people will look down on you, specially females.
Well im 18 for now. ill have one soon enough. In fact, my parents are forcing me to get one this summer

I know man.

You just have to verify it for yourself. Less men have a car and a driver licence, while more and more females have those things. It is ridiculous and truly infuriating to me.
Idk I did my driving licence 8 years ago and it was about 50/50 might have changed since then.

True story:

One time at work I made friends with two girls and I lied and pretended I drove to work when in reality I didn't even know how to drive. While leaving one day to walk to my "car". One of the girls says, "the parking lot is far, I'll give you and (insert other coworker's name) a ride to the parking lot" (keep in mind that the girl who is giving me a ride is 19 and I'm 23) and so, just to be in the presence of the girls in a car, I say yes. So she approaches the parking lot and asks me, "which car is yours?" And I just say "okay right here is good." And she laughs and looks at my other coworker like wtf. She then repeats the question and so I point to some random fucking car. She drops me off at the car and drives away. I pretend like I'm looking for my keys in my pockets (because she's still nearby) and after awhile, I crouch down like I'm in some fucking action movie and start stealthily hiding around different cars until I finally run away. They came so close to finding me out as a lying loser.

Doesn't matter anyway though because they are both getting Chad dick tonight

True story:

One time at work I made friends with two girls and I lied and pretended I drove to work when in reality I didn't even know how to drive. While leaving one day to walk to my "car". One of the girls says, "the parking lot is far, I'll give you and (insert other coworker's name) a ride to the parking lot" (keep in mind that the girl who is giving me a ride is 19 and I'm 23)

This kind of stuff really makes me mad, specially the age difference is infuriating to me. It gives me a weird feeling inside of my guts. While she is nothing but a little female of 19 years old who looks like a child next to you is allowed to drive, you have to walk or take the bus like a little cuck.
This also confirms what I observed. Less and less man have no car and on top of that no driver licence, while females tend to have both. This is ridiculous.

just to be in the presence of the girls in a car, I say yes.

This was your first mistake. Never let a female drive you around. I hate when females drive. It looks unnatural and I get a bad feeling in my guts. It is truly disgusting.

"which car is yours?" And I just say "okay right here is good." And she laughs and looks at my other coworker like wtf.

They had a feeling that you are lying...

She drops me off at the car and drives away. I pretend like I'm looking for my keys in my pockets (because she's still nearby) and after awhile, I crouch down like I'm in some fucking action movie and start stealthily hiding around different cars until I finally run away. They came so close to finding me out as a lying loser.

That is rough man.
can someone kill me please?

It is fucking over if you do not have a driver licence.

I don't have a driver licence yet, but I'm test driving right now. I hope my dad will buy me a car.

I also don't have a car or a license either, normies are always confused about this, because what they don't seem to get, is that most all actions are driven by positive reinforcement, when a man realizes through multiple failures, over and over, destroying his spirit over years, that he will likely never get a date, he loses the desire to go out, to travel, because all that's out there for him is to watch everyone else have what he doesn't.

When he stays home and plays video games, or watches shows and movies, he gets actual enjoyment, he doesn't feel stressed or suicidal, or less than, its just relaxing and enjoyable, that is a self induced form of positive reinforcement, now you'll associate being home and not socializing, with peace and happiness.

Chad is riding a horse drawn carriage and slays more than incel in the newest BMW.

I guess it's kind of autism issue.