Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The drivers licence pill is killing me

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
All these richfags are getting cars given by their parents. Fuck.

I remember that.

Never happened for me

Imagine still wanting to be part of this world after "getting blackpilled"

Let them drive their new cars, breathing in the large quanitty of anti-androgenic phtalates and other poisons

When I was in high school I had the ugliest and worst car in the entire school, nobody was a close second. Literally. Still have it too. Meanwhile my peers had shiny new bmws and shit.

When I was in high school I had the ugliest and worst car in the entire school, nobody was a close second. Literally. Still have it too. Meanwhile my peers had shiny new bmws and shit.
cars are the stupidest status symbol ever. perfect encapsulation of american retardation, just a fucking hunk of metal. a car is just a car to me, less expensive ones don't look worse than more expensive ones to me. when I see expensive cars or huge trucks I just wish I could execute the driver in ISIS style and acquire their assets that I would spend on something that's not a fucking car.

cars are the stupidest status symbol ever. perfect encapsulation of american retardation, just a fucking hunk of metal. a car is just a car to me, less expensive ones don't look worse than more expensive ones to me. when I see expensive cars or huge trucks I just wish I could execute the driver in ISIS style and acquire their assets that I would spend on something that's not a fucking car.
well I don't even have one. I agree but expensive cars can be worth it in two ways , for performance or luxury. Outside of that, a toyota corolla or toyota camry will be king. I just want a non crapbox car like a camry , accord , civic or corolla that's at least newer than 5 years.

JFL if you rather drive a Honda civic over a Mercedes.

Honda > cheap mercedes. Only merc worth buying is AMG C klasse, E klasse and above
Doesn't have to be AMG imo. A CLK 500, CLS 500 or E 500 also does it. Even if you buy an old Mercedes, it's still very expensive due to wear and tear and insurance, and high fuel consumption compared to Honda.

Last edited:
All these richfags are getting cars given by their parents. Fuck.

Meanwhile I cannot even drive.

Driving is the most important thing at life.

Doesn't have to be AMG imo. A CLK 500, CLS 500 or E 500 also does it. Even if you buy an old Mercedes, it's still very expensive due to wear and tear and insurance, and high fuel consumption compared to Honda.
Those models you listed are E klasse and above. I was talking about the front wheel drive ones like A klasse , B Klasse.l ,GLA and CLA or c200.

Meanwhile I cannot even drive.

Driving is the most important thing at life.
It just struck me. Imagine being german, of all things and not being able to drive. The land of automobile engineering

It just struck me. Imagine being german, of all things and not being able to drive. The land of automobile engineering

I know, the irony...

CLA or c200.

I really want to own and drive a CLA. A couple of years ago I watched some videos of this car specifically. I have to watch videos because I am unable to drive.

I know, the irony...

I really want to own and drive a CLA. A couple of years ago I watched some videos of this car specifically. I have to watch videos because I am unable to drive.
Get the cla250. The engine is much better.