Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News the droning of America will prevent you from goingER!

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
I knew this for a while but many men (man) may not know about the coming drone storms across America!
Hi
Many foreign men (man), especially from all the various nations Amerizog is robbing, already know just how shitty and random a drone strike can be! (Perhaps they cope with glee knowing it's coming to America like a razor-bladed boomerang)

Anyway, this article spells out that the drones may NOT even be government drones! They may be bank drones or private business drones that are weaponized!

I personally don't give a shit if you read it or not. Just consider it a heads up.

For me, my strategy and tactic is to be slow and harmless! (Because old...) If any drone wants to follow me around it better be solar! Because I'm taking my sweet time! If some drone pilot wants to kill me then that saves me the hassle of dying alone on the floor when no one will help me get to the bed where i can die in comfort....
II
In case the link refuses to show i chopped it up a bit...
hegardian.com/commentisfree/2012/dec/21/coming-drone-attcoming-drone-attack

Add a t/\ the front

of

Last edited:
brutal dronepill, another way for them to watch you added to the repertoire

We are fucked up. Later on they will put microchips in sitizens ass.

I ve told about that before ; only ww3 or economic collapse of the west can save us from this absolute technological tyrany.

We are at the turning point. Only now we can see whether world goverment is going to totaly enslave us or it is goimg to die complitely.

We need world wide collapse. Maybe ww3 will save us. Better to be dead that to be enslaved.

brutal dronepill, another way for them to watch you added to the repertoire
That "gorgon stare" thing is creepy af! Like bug-eyes watching everything.

I ve told about that before ; only ww3 or economic collapse of the west can save us from this absolute technological tyrany.

We are at the turning point. Only now we can see whether world goverment is going to totaly enslave us or it is goimg to die complitely.

We need world wide collapse. Maybe ww3 will save us. Better to be dead that to be enslaved.
"All wars are bankers wars."
But they never mention that the (((bankers))) aren't gentiles...

I see them going like "social credits" China. Where you have to pay to maintain your chip-phone...

Can't microchip someone if their not even alive to get microchipped

drones will shoot sub-8 males looking at foids

Can't microchip someone if their not even alive to get microchipped
Aww maan! Ain't you gonna stick around for the technohorror show? Oh well... More for us.

Some folks say that if you've had a vaccine or just breathed in some (nano) "smart dust," that your ALREADY CHIPPED!

Well. How 'bout dat? They cashed me owside! Damned chemtrails!

Sure. I can joke about it. Because - like you - I'm already dead! Lol! ;; Honk honk!
drones will shoot sub-8 males looking at foids
I wear a hat that has a (Maltese Cross) target on the crown! So they won't miss like the soyboys they are!

That article is from 2012. They've had 7 years to perfect their technique on spying.

That article is from 2012. They've had 7 years to perfect their technique on spying.
Yeah. Old tech stuff. More of a primer for those that missed it earlier. Things are much stranger now.

There's wifi xray sonar! (Similar to that Batman thing from some movie) All the technology we can buy these days is like car technology from old Soviet Russia. About 20-50years of lag time. We have 1950 Chevys, and they have flying delorans!

Yeah. Old tech stuff. More of a primer for those that missed it earlier. Things are much stranger now.

There's wifi xray sonar! (Similar to that Batman thing from some movie) All the technology we can buy these days is like car technology from old Soviet Russia. About 20-50years of lag time. We have 1950 Chevys, and they have flying delorans!
Google search "Russian hypersonic missile"

Not sure what to tell you.
How about don't worry about the super faster than you can blink nuke because it's over? Or goer! Or, welcome to the stone age gringo? Or, I'll fight you over that last piece of rice....

How about don't worry about the super faster than you can blink nuke because it's over? Or goer! Or, welcome to the stone age gringo? Or, I'll fight you over that last piece of rice....

Have you ever seen that "Trashman" comic? I seen to remember him being a "just in time" hero guy, that took a lot of "puff breaks." It's a very old comic book.

Or are you literally a trash man that goes around picking up trash? I've made lots of money selling random stuff I've found in the trash!

I had various reseller stores that bought my random stuff. Old records. Sporting goods, skies and shit. Even Levi jeans! Worth more if ripped! Lol. Good times. Bon temps!

There’s no way to stop ER attackers. They can just rent a semi truck and plow people down like how Mohamed Salmene Lahouaiej-Bouhlel did

There’s no way to stop ER attackers. They can just rent a semi truck and plow people down like how Mohamed Salmene Lahouaiej-Bouhlel did
they are working on microwave-based mind reading stuff. Same frequency as cellphones. Similar to "predictive text!"

In the future they may be able to CREATE ER events! Who knows... Maybe they already have?

Some of them "shooters" look bewildered and clueless. Like they just woke up... To find themselves in court! Strange days.

No true. All the Yankees will just get their guns out and shoot they drones out the sky. They already think if they were invaded they'd all be running about like Rambo so I can't see their mentality changing over this.

they are working on microwave-based mind reading stuff. Same frequency as cellphones. Similar to "predictive text!"

In the future they may be able to CREATE ER events! Who knows... Maybe they already have?

Some of them "shooters" look bewildered and clueless. Like they just woke up... To find themselves in court! Strange days.
They do use frequencies to scare or demoralize groups of people. I wouldn't be surprised if people like ER were constantly hit with some subliminal messages to go ER.

unexpected dronepill

I see them going like "social credits" China. Where you have to pay to maintain your chip-phone...
I thought of that too...both global superpowers are preparing a form of total social control.

No true. All the Yankees will just get their guns out and shoot they drones out the sky. They already think if they were invaded they'd all be running about like Rambo so I can't see their mentality changing over this.
Actually, you'd be pleasantly surprised about how peaceful and nice armed people are! Unfortunately, all that "rambo" stuff is fantasy (((movie))) propaganda shit!

For an example. Go to any city at night, where guns are illegal (Chicago, Detroit, LA, NYC etc...) and you'll find out how dangerous it is. Go to a city with more legal guns and it's less bad.

The basic firearm hardware required for any kind of war fighting is illegal in America! Tanks, machine guns, rpg's, etc...

Most of them polite well armed folks don't realize the invasion is ovER! And America lost shorty after the "civil" war. (That's when America became a Corporation, instead of just a nation.) Even if you don't believe that... when we (all nations) switched from gold and silver to paper THAT'S a obvious clue to who won. The (((bankers))).

As far as shooting down drones goes it requires a good shot and skill! Something most average shooters don't have - except maybe bird hunters...

There are easy to make electromagnetic microwave pulse guns that might do the trick. But who can say.

Guns aren't illegal in America as youse like to keep reminding us about your second amendment rights (missing out the part of a well trained militia) your point about Chicago is moot, because despite Chicago having stricter laws, folks can just cross the border to Indiana an get easier no questions asked access to firearms. The rest of your points I quite agree with and although you come across as quite an informed individual, I still feel a lot of your countrymen are pretty low IQ. They buy into their wet dream about defending America from invaders, many believing that they are indeed some sort of rambo and are chomping at the bit to get their guns out and defend your corporatocracy under the mistaken guises of 'freedom'.

Guns aren't illegal in America as youse like to keep reminding us about your second amendment rights (missing out the part of a well trained militia) your point about Chicago is moot, because despite Chicago having stricter laws, folks can just cross the border to Indiana an get easier no questions asked access to firearms. The rest of your points I quite agree with and although you come across as quite an informed individual, I still feel a lot of your countrymen are pretty low IQ. They buy into their wet dream about defending America from invaders, many believing that they are indeed some sort of rambo and are chomping at the bit to get their guns out and defend your corporatocracy under the mistaken guises of 'freedom'.
Various areas have different local laws. Sure the state "borders" don't mean much but guns require background checks (takes a few days to a week) and various waiting limits. They also are very expensive! (Economic gun control) So it's not as quick and easy to acquire a firearm as most folks think.

The rambos are mostly fat and pathetic keyboard and talk commandos! Them fat fucks haven't and won't risk their fat asses for an idea!

I'm not a preacher for the second amendment! You must be in a city...I personally don't remind people about gun rights! I do however remind people to stand up for themselves because NO ONE ELSE WILL!

Everyone has the natural right to self defense! Sure in a non-attainable utopia there's no need for violence, but in the real world it's tooth and claw!

If you fight back most bullies will look elsewhere for a victim...

Most modern militias are just gearfag fests! A real militia is your neighbor helping you...

no surveillance for your face