Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The e-dating revolution and it's consequences have been a disaster for the human race

VindalooCell

VindalooCell

Streetshitter Supreme
★★★★★
Untitled2

It's truly over for us, in the past we could at least stand a good chance in our local areas but now that the scope of dating has been increased to a larger geographical area, the standards have only gone up.

It’s over man

Boomers will never understand what its like nowadays

Just imagine what it will be like in a few years time, non-photogenic faces are a genetic dead end.
Society is a joke i just want to be a dad man

Ethnic genocide will happen before white genocide

As long as heterosexual couples meeting online increases, the more will physical facial features matter because modern dating apps are all about the face. I've been saying this for a long time, Sub 8 law is coming, it's only a matter of time before dating is nearly monopolized by facial profile dating apps and it's Chad or nothing.

Tinder isn't reality but it's a hint of what's to come. If you deny this you're a fool.

Creepy Adachi 3

In the future algorithms will filter out unattractive people so good looking people won't even have to swipe through them.

In the future algorithms will filter out unattractive people so good looking people won't even have to swipe through them.
that already happens.Not as good as that but pretty close

Kek! No they won't. Think about it, who's paying for these premium services like tinder plus, tinder gold, super likes etc, it's ugly, average men. Chad isn't paying for these premium services, Chad is winning on his face alone. If they created an algorithm that disqualifies ugly men, the company wouldnt make money. Tinder is essentially taxing average, ugly men for being average and ugly just to get the attention of a women, not even guaranteed to date one.

Kek

As a sub 8 man, you have no human rights

Kek! No they won't. Think about it, who's paying for these premium services like tinder plus, tinder gold, super likes etc, it's ugly, average men. Chad isn't paying for these premium services, Chad is winning on his face alone. If they created an algorithm that disqualifies ugly men, the company wouldnt make money. Tinder is essentially taxing average, ugly men for being average and ugly just to get the attention of a women, not even guaranteed to date one.

View attachment 367473

You are right, plenty of rejection to look forward to.

Not even guys from Gen X or early Millenials will understand that well tbh.
I think you have to have been born in the mid to late 1980s or later to understand how bad it's gotten.

Tinder is essentially taxing average, ugly men for being average and ugly just to get the attention of a women, not even guaranteed to date one.

My brain can't understand how people can meet and date online, like what the hell are you supposed to say and not get ghosted? I can't even make friends online, they always stop having conversation

View attachment 367473
High iq, just like everything else works in the world

I have desire to raise a family, thats really it i dont want to slay or anything
Same slaying can be obtained through whores a family is a whole other level

View attachment 367447

It's truly over for us, in the past we could at least stand a good chance in our local areas but now that the scope of dating has been increased to a larger geographical area, the standards have only gone up.
Alright let me get my normie cope up
*ahhemmmmm*
oNLiNe DOesNt EXIst BrO
Thats pretty much the last line of defence normies have against this soul crushing reality

View attachment 367473
Its over, isn't it
As long as heterosexual couples meeting online increases, the more will physical facial features matter because modern dating apps are all about the face. I've been saying this for a long time, Sub 8 law is coming, it's only a matter of time before dating is nearly monopolized by facial profile dating apps and it's Chad or nothing.

Tinder isn't reality but it's a hint of what's to come. If you deny this you're a fool.

View attachment 367464
Ding ding
Thats exactly why theres so many "fakecels" in the incel community. Theyre slowly being pushed out and are black pilled enough to see the inevitable. Whenever you see a decent or good looking dude posing as incel, just know that man IS BORDERLINE INCEL

Last edited:
Just imagine what it will be like in a few years time, non-photogenic faces are a genetic dead end.
Lifefuel, the more men get K.O.'d from dating makes me feel not so left out. Plus we can incel communemaxx

Yeah. I despise boomers. These are people who were able to get a decent factory or corporate job by just walking in somewhere and asking the manager for a job. The minimum wage back in the 70's was worth 4 times what it is today and you could buy a house for 3 times yearly salary or less. Now your're looking at something like 7 times salary if you're lucky.

They always lecture us though. "When I was your age I was married with 3 kids" OK boomer - I'll get right on that. :feelsree:

Yeah. I despise boomers. These are people who were able to get a decent factory or corporate job by just walking in somewhere and asking the manager for a job. The minimum wage back in the 70's was worth 4 times what it is today and you could buy a house for 3 times yearly salary or less. Now your're looking at something like 7 times salary if you're lucky.

They always lecture us though. "When I was your age I was married with 3 kids" OK boomer - I'll get right on that. :feelsree:

Most jobs nowadays are useless. The "economy" is largely a scam

View attachment 367447

Source, please?
What country?

Nobody owes you a normal life sweaty. You need to be an 8 foot tall NT petroleum engineer or eye doctor to have chance to compete for a becky.

Sub 8 law is coming
I would say it's already here. OP's data is for couples, so it doesn't include the men who have such an abundance of hookups that they refuse to commit. What's already currently happening (in my opinion) is that every foid goes through 50 or 100 chads, and then "stoops" or "lowers herself" or "settles" for a desperate 8/10 who is thankful for the crumbs he gets.