Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The earth might be flat

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
How come people who say the earth is round so cult like and obsessed with it. Reddit even banned r/the_earth_is_level. Not even sarcasm I wonder if the earth is actually flat sometimes, it wouldn't be hard to fraud. I understand that there is fake cgi images of a round earth and fake records of ancient greeks "measuring" the earths size (which is too accurate for the technology they had). I understand the earth being flat sounds silly because of propaganda given to us by the watchers but at least keep an open mind to it.

fake records of ancient greeks "measuring" the earths size
Then you don't know math.
But it's true, we should be free to question. That brings authentic scientific discourse.
In fact, before all the flat earth craze i couldn't point to a way of proving the earth is round, and the debate made me learn.

I don't understand why this argument is even a thing, like tbh i couldn't careless....
People argue about useless bullshit like this while governments continue to destroy our rights.....

u dont need math to know the earth is curved, go to any shore and watch a boat.

I don't understand why this argument is even a thing, like tbh i couldn't careless....
People argue about useless bullshit like this while governments continue to destroy our rights.....
A round earth takes away all our rights because with a round earth there cannot be any boarders hence rights.
This isn't the point of the thread you tard

brutal flatearthpill

Who cares if the earth is round or flat it literally has no benefit to us

Who cares if the earth is round or flat it literally has no benefit to us
This is not the point, the point is people take information given to them by mainstream society to a cult like level. No shit the earth is round, but soys make a huge deal out of it. Its the same reason people give out blue pill advice and its because thats the nonsense spoken to them from an early age. Such greed.

This is not the point, the point is people take information given to them by mainstream society to a cult like level. No shit the earth is round, but soys make a huge deal out of it. Its the same reason people give out blue pill advice and its because thats the nonsense spoken to them from an early age. Such greed.

Yep I agree with that its because normies don’t think for themselves

Which is why they all have the same opinions and talk about the same shit.
Normies talk about football, their height, social events etc. Soys talk about Star Wars, LOTR, capeshit, flat earth, anti vax moms. Its sad honestly.

Normies talk about football, their height, social events etc. Soys talk about Star Wars, LOTR, capeshit, flat earth, anti vax moms. Its sad honestly.

jfl Normies weekend consists solely on sports

honestly dont care about flat earth or any conspiracy theories

those who dedicate their time and effort into ridiculing them to make themselves feel smart are retarded

full

honestly dont care about flat earth or any conspiracy theories

those who dedicate their time and effort into ridiculing them to make themselves feel smart are retarded
Soys think they are genius's for saying the earth is round jfl

btw did you know that grays(zeta reticulans) originate from the other side/ dark side of planet Earth ?

And what do incels talk about?

Soys think they are genius's for saying the earth is round jfl
lol they will make fun of conspiracy theorists but will get PTSD from calculus 2 or organic chemistry

"I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE BRO!"
>cant understand basic theory

grade pill strikes again
my grades suck because my emotional state is constantly fucked over by how shit my life is

if i actually study for a test I will get an A on it without exception. I feel to shit too study most the time, so I rely on deductive reasoning and settle for C grades. But who wants to study when ur balding at 20, have adhd, and have the ugliest face imaginable?

my grades suck because my emotional state is constantly fucked over by how shit my life is

if i actually study for a test I will get an A on it without exception. I feel to shit too study most the time, so I rely on deductive reasoning and settle for C grades. But who wants to study when ur balding at 20, have adhd, and have the ugliest face imaginable?
mogs me tbh

So its not a circle?

nah its a doughnut bro