Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The electoral humiliation of Andrew Yang and the success of Pete Butt shows how autistic men are hated by soyciety, and psychopathic men are praised

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Andrew Yang is a very autistic-type male: consistent in his message, which he delivers robotically. In the popularity contest of politics, this paradoxically means that people hate him (particularly roasties). It is also relevant that he is Asian and physically not a roastie's "type," either for sexual or surrogate child fantasies.

Pete Butt, on the other hand, is the consummate psychopath, saying this or that depending upon the circumstances. He is purposefully signalling the fact that he is gay in order to novelty-halo himself, and has a (White) neotenous face which makes roasties trust him and think of him like a surrogate child to dote on.

It is no wonder why Yang is performing so abysmally in the Democratic field, whereas Pete Butt is the unexpected frontrunner. And it's why every autist should be in favor of mass-graves for the psychopathic overlords who oppress us.

Last edited:
Nah just nobody believes he's going to give 1000$ in neetbux to every american older than 18 that's just impossible kek

Pete buttgay is definitely lying about the fact that hes gay.
His so called "husband" was a homeless drug addict a couple years prior. So the consensus seems to be that he payed some homeless drug addict to pretend and be his butt buddy

Nah just nobody believes he's going to give 1000$ in neetbux to every american older than 18 that's just impossible kek
And that isn’t sustainable for more than a few years, idk what he was thinking when he came up with it

Lifefuel for neets if he wins

Yang is a policy guy, no one votes for president on policy.

People are easily manipulated, that's all. I don't blame children for not being able to take a punch, I blame adults for punching children. And Mayor Pete is a psychopathic adult beating on the childish minds of his electorate.

And that isn’t sustainable for more than a few years, idk what he was thinking when he came up with it
UBI is "unsustainable" and "unrealistic," unlike the government giving trillions of dollars in bailout money to big banks and corporations, and the federal reserve pumping billions of dollars into financial institutions every so often to keep the economy going.

No, it is perfectly sustainable and realistic relative to the existing status quo, and whether or not it's perceived as such is simply a matter of what is currently in the interests of capitalism. Right now, capitalism is still interested in exploiting a massive prole workforce, but as the fully automated economy arises, it will be more interested in merely pacifying the plebs with bread and circuses.

And besides, almost no promises made in democratic/plutocratic politics are "realistic," but people still go along with the delusions that are promoted by their candidate of choice. It is the same with people who "fall in love" with someone and the delusions that fuel this "love." Whether or not a particular candidate's proposals are favored is as arbitrary as "love," and the physical and psychological underpinnings of it.

Last edited:
UBI is "unsustainable" and "unrealistic," unlike giving trillions of dollars in bailout money to big banks and corporations, and pumping billions of dollars into financial institutions every month to keep the economy going.

Nah, it is perfectly sustainable and realistic, and whether it's perceived as such is simply a matter of what is currently in the interests of capitalism. Right now, capitalism is still interested in exploiting a massive pleb workforce, but as the fully automated economy arises, it will be more interested in pacifying the plebs with bread and circuses.

And besides, almost no promises made in politics are "realistic," but people still go along with the delusions of their choice of candidate. It is the same with who people decide to "love," and the delusions that fuel it. Whether or not a particular candidate's proposals are favored is as arbitrary as "love."
Feel free to show me the math that proves this wall of text

It blows my mind that there are people who unironically support Pete.

Why doesn't anyone nuke dems and cons?

Why are people too comfortable with a binary corporate system?

Also americancels do you think Bernie Sanders the idol of soyboys, antifa and marxists has possibilities of being the democrat candidate?

even if he did do that once elected, the value of the american dollar would go down to SUBSTANTIAL lows
historical all time lows

People are easily manipulated, that's all. I don't blame children for not being able to take a punch, I blame adults for punching children. And Mayor Pete is a psychopathic adult beating on the childish minds of his electorate.
Politics In general is cope I’m just gonna vote for the male candidate if it’s between a male and a foid and not gonna vote if it’s two males.
Also americancels do you think Bernie Sanders the idol of soyboys, antifa and marxists has possibilities of being the democrat candidate?
I hope not. I’d take Pete buttieg over him tbh. Bernie himself doesn’t scare me but his supporters are the WORST

Imagine caring about American politics.
It's jew vs jew.

Feel free to show me the math that proves this wall of text
Unfortunately, I am not autistically inclined towards mathematics, but the use of language. This does not necessarily mean that I am a sophist, but that I must offset the figuring and equations onto my fellow numbers-oriented autists.

However, I can say that to describe the government being beneficent towards the common people as "unrealistic," but towards the billionaire class as "realistic," is obviously biased towards those in power, and that such assumptions will change once those in power feel sufficiently threatened by the prospect of a mass-unemployed and potentially radicalized population.

Yang has come before his time, and perhaps he ran solely on UBI in order to show it, for posterity's sake.

I hope not. I’d take Pete buttieg over him tbh. Bernie himself doesn’t scare me but his supporters are the WORST
There is no reason to support political stability and moderation, unless you are a billionaire or otherwise enjoy impressive power in this system (as distinguished from aspirational delusions and/or consumer drunkenness).

Last edited:
Yang is a policy guy, no one votes for president on policy.

Extremely high IQ. Yang never had a chance cause he's not white. Even if he was a 6'5" Chang, he would probably only get 5% of the vote maximum. Biden will win simply because all the (((news))) corps are pushing him and because he has name recognition due to being Obamas VP. Trump will easily beat whoever the dem nom is though

Extremely high IQ. Yang never had a chance cause he's not white. Even if he was a 6'5" Chang, he would probably only get 5% of the vote maximum. Biden will win simply because all the (((news))) corps are pushing him and because he has name recognition due to being Obamas VP. Trump will easily beat whoever the dem nom is though
Biden is even more cognitively compromised than Trump, and is declining. He will continue to have his electoral base eaten up by Pete Butt. Kike Bloomberg is also competitive in this regard, and will perhaps beat Butt in stealing the spoils of Biden's demise, given the name recognition his "self-funded," plutocratic advertising campaigns are generating.

However, as cognitively comprised and demented as Biden may be, his IQ is still miles above the average African American's, and he very well may win the Black vote in states like South Carolina, if Kike Bloomberg doesn't succeed in making inroads there.
Pete Butt can't win among Blacks because homosexuality creates a failo effect among them, to their credit.

Last edited:
I stopped giving a shit about politics a loooong time ago, but even I knew Yang had no chance. Same with Bernie. A ricer? A jew? Americans can't do it. They have pete buggerbutt now and he seems like the perfect slimy neolib the rigged dnc pre-selects. The pretend-fag will lose to Trump and we get four more years of lunatics pretending they have a voice in a supposed democratic republic. The true blackpill is we live in an inverted totalitarian oligarchy based in manufactured consent.

I remember redditards saying Andrew yang was popular and people were finally accepting asians.

I guess the delusion that Bernie can win has permanently damaged their brain cells

His so called "husband" was a homeless drug addict a couple years prior. So the consensus seems to be that he payed some homeless drug addict to pretend and be his butt buddy
I bet him not actually being gay would raise his popularity amongst conservatives and minority voters

When campaigning among Black people, he should merely specify that he "likes ass."

As long as a foid isn’t president. Also preferably not a Democrat.

Pete butt went to Harvard and was on a Rhodes scholarship to Oxford.

It means he was smart enough but more importantly he was already accepted and groomed from a young age to be part of the elitist circle.

Bill Clinton was also on a Rhodes scholarship to Oxford.

Andrew yang is just a smart nerd. But he's not part of the circle and it shows

I bet him not actually being gay would raise his popularity amongst conservatives and minority voters
Yes but hes running for the leftists who will support anyone whose gay. But yeah if he does make if up to the point where its him vs trump, he will get slaughtered in the vote since blacks and Hispanics hate gay people

and it doesnt help that hes asain

I was not using hyperbole when referring to Pete Butt as a psychopath btw. This is literally our ruling class, and as autists and low status males, we must not stand for it!

Just like a narcissistic roastie, Pete Butt finds it completely natural to take a picture of himself at the Berlin Holocaust Memorial, considering himself to be more important than the Jews, JFL:

Cluster B roasties and psychopaths are made for each other (in fact, the psychopaths make the cluster B roasties). Nothing is sacred to them except themselves, and I say that we view their lives with as little regard as they view ours; in GTA V, that is.

Last edited:
Update on Pete Butt, the psychopathic social climber:

He is standing in for Mike Pence during debate practice with VP pick Kamala Harris, another notoriously corrupt politician who would have even more authority than Joe Biden if their ticket wins the presidency.

When Kamala Harris was asked about the scathingly critical things she said about Joe Biden during the Democratic Primary debates, she broke into laughter and entirely dismissed the veracity of political debates, implying that they're just for show.

It is no wonder that Donald Trump, a reality TV star, is president under these conditions. His grandiose narcissism seems like genuine truth-telling when compared to such disturbingly anodyne psychopathy!

Last edited:
Yang is Asian and Butt is white. Andrew talked numbers and facts, Butt talked emotions. I'm pretty sure Butt is taller.

But, most importantly, Butt aligned himself perfectly with the ridiculousness that is the current Democratic party. Yang just does not fit into their mass delusions.

Yang ended up being the biggest psychopath of them all

Who would've thought

Yang ended up being the biggest psychopath of them all

Who would've thought
Elab. He was actually extremely prescient what with the proceeding pandemic.

And the posts I made earlier in this thread about government bail outs were also prescient, lel.

Elab. He was actually extremely prescient what with the proceeding pandemic.

And the posts I made earlier in this thread about government bail outs were also prescient, lel.

His original slogan, all the way through the first democratic debate, was "Not Left, Not Right, But Forward"

If he was to tweet that now, it'd be considered sarcasm

He's hard-left on literally every single issue

He basically conned a ton of people into thinking he was seriously running for president when, in reality, he just wanted a cushy cabinet position under some future democrat

Last edited:
He basically conned a ton of people into thinking he was seriously running for president when, in reality, he just wanted a cushy cabinet position at some point in the future
It was already known at the time that he was probably running for president just in order to make a statement. As I said above:

Yang has come before his time, and perhaps he ran solely on UBI in order to show it, for posterity's sake.

But true enough that he's little more than a quirky establishment insider.

For any type of debate being purely autistic is a disadvantage. You must also be machiavellian. You need to psychologically and emotionally have the public on your side/in favor of you. Merely spewing out facts makes you as good as google in their eyes

It was already known at the time that he was probably running for president just in order to make a statement. As I said above:

He didn't advertise himself that way. He repeatedly assured his supporters and donors that he was "in it to win it"

For any type of debate being purely autistic is a disadvantage. You must also be machiavellian. You need to phytologically and emotionally have the public on your side/in favor of you. Merely spewing out facts makes you as good as google in their eyes
Machiavellianism is what gives psychopaths like Pete Butt their success. Without it, they'd commit antisocial acts on impulse and be imprisoned.

This is exactly why one of the most read books in prison is the 48 Laws of Power. Low-IQ psychopaths who are too high in impulse and lack goal-oriented Machiavellianism seek to learn from their affluent cousins.

For any type of debate being purely autistic is a disadvantage. You must also be machiavellian. You need to psychologically and emotionally have the public on your side/in favor of you. Merely spewing out facts makes you as good as google in their eyes

Yang was neither analytical nor machiavellian.

He was the worst debater I've ever seen.

Yang was neither analytical nor machiavellian.

He was the worst debater I've ever seen.
Tbh spewing out facts like some robotic autist doesn't mean you're good at analyzing anything. a lot of autists have NO self awareness or analytical skills to begin with. He is just a walking google tbh

Tbh spewing out facts like some robotic autist doesn't mean you're good at analyzing anything. a lot of autists have NO self awareness or analytical skills to begin with. He is just a walking google tbh

He cucked himself by being so agreeable in the debates.

He ran on UBI, but when no other candidates took it seriously, he backed off. Instead of aggressively interrupting them like they were doing to him, he let them walk all over him. It was pathetic to see until you realized he was doing it on purpose.

I dont think Yang is autistic. He tried to brand himself as "nerdy" but he is a straight-up psycopath AFAICT. He conned a lot of people and now has a ton of political power.

He cucked himself by being so agreeable in the debates.

He ran on UBI, but when no other candidates took it seriously, he backed off. Instead of aggressively interrupting them like they were doing to him, he let them walk all over him. It was pathetic to see until you realized he was doing it on purpose.
The same thing applies to Bernie Sanders, and I can't tell whether agreeableness is just an intrinsic part of his personality or whether he was simply never meant to win.

One can glean from his record on war that despite his independent pretensions, Bernie Sanders was always a Democratic Party partisan, and perhaps this goes some way towards explaining why he and Andrew Yang, who offered seemingly radical messages, nonetheless had benign temperaments. That is, they were supposed to lose.

I dont think Yang is autistic. He tried to brand himself as "nerdy" but he is a straight-up psycopath. He conned a lot of people and now has a ton of political power.

My point with respect to autism is that Yang meets an autistic archetype in his social presentation.

If Mark Zuckerberg is any indication, autism or autistic presentation does not necessarily mean that you are honest. Zuckerberg established Facebook by conning two of his friends out of the idea, and he continues to make Machiavellian maneuvers (against Tik-Tok, for example).

The same thing applies to Bernie Sanders, and I can't tell whether agreeableness is just an intrinsic part of his personality or whether he was simply never meant to win.

One can glean from his record on war that despite his independent pretensions, Bernie Sanders was always a Democratic Party partisan, and perhaps this goes some way towards explaining why he and Andrew Yang, who offered seemingly radical messages, nonetheless had benign temperaments. That is, they were supposed to lose.

I think neither of them ever had the killer instinct that it takes to win the whole thing, but neither of them cared either.

They just wanted power and influence. And they got it.

So yeah, they both were "supposed to lose" and they both knew that was the case imho.

My point with respect to autism is that Yang meets an autistic archetype in his social presentation.

If Mark Zuckerberg is any indication, autism or autistic presentation does not necessarily mean that you are honest. Zuckerberg established Facebook by conning two of his friends.

Zuck is similar to Yang in a lot of ways. Both are power-hungry psychos that try to come off as "chill, personable nerds" in interviews. But they can't quite pull it off (thank GOD).

As a self-diagnosed autist, I hate to see people like them represent us.

Zuck is similar to Yang in a lot of ways. Both are power-hungry psychos that try to come off as "chill, personable nerds" in interviews. But they can't quite pull it off (thank GOD).

As a self-diagnosed autist, I hate to see people like them represent us.

The only autists that can succeed in a highly psychopathic soyciety are those who dark triad LARP the best, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Yang lacks that BANG

Yang was the smartest candidate by far. Biden and Buttigieg took his talking points as well as a few others.

The fact that we had Trump (narcissistic TV star) and Joe Biden (senile with a moderate to severe case of alzheimers) now as the democratic nominee speaks volumes about the IQ level of the general American public.

Brutal, I assumed the shit you stated are commonly accepted facts and yang is likable and sympathetic, but I am just a sperg it seems.

Man this makes me so angry again. How can we live in this world of collective normie neurosis?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back