Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The entirety of most non-fat females' exposure to men is through TV and movies.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
You pretty much never seen women anywhere unless you do to the club or the bar. They simply aren't at "regular" spaces. If you're a unicel, you aren't going to see a female unless you're a business major or something (lol). Note: I don't consider fat women to be women. I shouldn't need to explain this.

The bottom line is that women pretty much go straight from class/work to home to watch netflix, and from there straight to Chad hunting grounds. Since the last is such a small percentage of their overall lives, the only time they really see men is on TV. This is one of the biggest forces behind hypergamy that is rarely discussed. The modern movie/TV streaming is as or even more harmful than social media. The don't have to leave their bed to have their mind completely warped. Women's entire perception of what a "male" looks like is through literal models. They aren't going to college clubs or shit like that. Absolutely devastating.

Last edited:
Agreed, it's actually quite sad how much brainwashing has been done by the media

Agreed, it's actually quite sad how much brainwashing has been done by the media
Its less brainwashing done by the media (male standards in film/TV have always been 1000x more brutal than female standards), its the ease of access to TV and film that femoids have now days.

Very brutal. At most I might see like 3 females in my classes. Idk how the fuck college students apparently get laid

Its less brainwashing done by the media (male standards in film/TV have always been 1000x more brutal than female standards), its the ease of access to TV and film that femoids have now days.
Ban smartphones when

In general, you end up seeing very few attractive women on a daily basis after school/college. Most of your exposure to them will be online as well.

I would say it's brainwashing because it causes foids to think that's what they can expect from men, meanwhile of course Hollywood actors are mostly Chads and definitely far away from your average man

But of course the ease of access is a good point as well

Acting like they wouldn't want chad even without the media pumping chad throught their eyeballs everyday.
In general, you end up seeing very few attractive women on a daily basis after school/college. Most of your exposure to them will be online as well.
I see plenty of girls I would date easily if they were attracted to me or had a decent personality.

You never see a sub Chadlite in TV. The main characters are Chads and the sub characters are Chadlites

@Red Pill Rage

Acting like they wouldn't want chad even without the media pumping chad throught their eyeballs everyday.
Honestly? It probably wouldn't be as bad as it is now without the media and Tinder

Honestly? It probably wouldn't be as bad as it is now without the media and Tinder
True but they would still feel like they could get "better" even without it.

High IQ.

Foids have zero idea what normal men look like or their behaviour and interests.

Their entire world really does consist of fashion, makeup, Chad, feminism, and Hollywood.

This is true. After reading this post I actually sat down and tried to think of the last time I had any kind of interaction (even the tiniest and most meaningless, like literally just saying hi) with a genuinely attractive woman. It took a long time to come up with one.

I have no romantic partners (obviously), I have no female friends, my workplace is about 85% male and the most attractive woman there is a 5/10, most of the female cashiers/clerks I see in daily life are 4's or 5's...basically, if you're a man who's not good looking or extremely rich, society is doing its best to cut you off from any real-life interactions with genuine Stacies. It goes far beyond a lack of sex or dating; (((they))) are trying to create a division that's reminiscent of feudalism, apartheid, or Eloi/Morlocks in its extremism. When the only Stacies a man sees are over the Internet, he's going to start to view them as almost mystical creatures, which is exactly what (((they))) want.

BTW, the last time I had any kind of interaction with a Stacy was with a Stacy air hostess, several months ago. She asked me what I wanted to drink, that was pretty much it. It was still nice.

Fuck, my life sucks.